Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2022, 05:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think alot of people who love Byler are overthinking alot of things, seeing things that are not there because they want Byler to happen so badly. But anyone who has paid attention to the show can see very clearly that Mike is in love with El, the one he loves is El, I mean, ever since El came into his life his main focus has always been about her. So much so that he started to ignore and neglect his bestfriend Will for almost 2 years, he mostly ignored Will in season 3, and after El and Will moved to California at the end of S3, Mike did not write any letters to Will at all for a whole year while he wrote lots of letters to El. Will even confronted Mike about him ignoring him. And even after Mike and Will started talking again in S4, most of their conversations together were still about El. And when El got arrested Mike tried so hard to help her and get her out of jail and he traveled across the country to find her. And this was all happening when El had already lost her powers. It is so obvious and so clear to anyone who has paid attention that Mike is only in love with El, whether she has her powers or not, he loves her either way and he mostly shows his love for El through his actions rather than verbalize it, Mileven are the canon couple. Byler does not exist, they are not canon and are only just good friends nothing more.

Last edited by LindaL100; 08-07-2022 at 06:05 PM
LindaL100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 09:15 AM
Moderator Manager

LindaL100, please remember the purpose of this thread. It is not to debate ships. It is not to defend a ship you like and others do not like. The purpose is to state that you dislike a couple and you can explain why. You can use the Couples of the Moment thread to explain why you like a ship.

And when discussing 'ships, do not bring other couples into it.

Most especially, do not call out actual fans for what they like or don't like.
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 03:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

^I am just stating why I dislike Byler and why Byler is not canon, I merely brought up Mileven as a comparison to show that Mileven is canon while Byler is not, I have made other comparisons in this thread before and no one complained about that before. I did not attack any specific fans here nor did I directly reply to any fans here. I am merely expressing my dislike for Byler and the reasons why I dislike this ship.
Old 08-08-2022, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL100 (View Post)
^I am just stating why I dislike Byler and why Byler is not canon, I merely brought up Mileven as a comparison to show that Mileven is canon while Byler is not, I have made other comparisons in this thread before and no one complained about that before. I did not attack any specific fans here nor did I directly reply to any fans here. I am merely expressing my dislike for Byler and the reasons why I dislike this ship.
Indirect is still breaking the rules. You specifically called out the Byler fans in your post for "seeing things that arent there" which is also against the rules. You can state why you dislike Byler without making indirect comments toward their fans.

Dawson & Joey (Dawson's Creek)
Jack & Gwen (Torchwood)
Luke & Reid (As the World Turns)
Stiles & Lydia (Teen Wolf)

My big four always

Luke Snyder & Noah Mayer
Psychically Linked ღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 03:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

^I should not have brought up the fans sorry about that, but I still stand by my opinions and dislike for Byler. I often make comparisons between different ships in this thread and no admin ever warned me about making comparisons before so I thought comparisons are ok here.
Old 08-08-2022, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Dawson & Joey (Dawson's Creek)

also
Tamara &Pacey
Kira & Scott
Malia & Scott
Eric & Sookie
Seth & Alex
Ryan &Lindsay
Summer &Zach
Jane & Rafael
Ryan & Taylor
Kate &Jamie (Cruel Summer)
Logan &Rory
Dan &Blair

Lily James icon
" I don't wanna get older Without your head on my shoulder On the day that you leave me I'll forever be bleeding love As forever comes closer”
olicity4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 04:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Klaus & Hayley (The Originals): this is a ship that just did not work as a couple, they had a one-night-stand and Hayley got pregnant, that's all, without their daughter they had nothing in common, they probably would not even be in each other's lives, they are only connected by their daughter. Also Klaus and Hayley did not even love each other, they just had a one-night-stand that's it, furthermore they both were in love with other people, Klaus was in love with Caroline while Hayley was in love with Klaus' brother Elijah. Klaus & Hayley worked as just co-parents to their daughter nothing more.
Old 08-10-2022, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dawson&Joey
Tamara &Pacey
Kira & Scott
Malia & Scott
Eric & Sookie
Seth & Alex
Ryan &Lindsay
Summer &Zach
Jane & Rafael
Ryan & Taylor
Logan &Rory
Dan &Blair

Lily James icon
" I don't wanna get older Without your head on my shoulder On the day that you leave me I'll forever be bleeding love As forever comes closer”
Old 08-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

!

Lily James icon
Old 08-15-2022, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

My Top 5:

Gina/Dylan
Blair/Dan
Buffy/Spike
Lenoard/Priya
Andrea/Jesse
~My top ships: Brennan/Booth, Shamy, Penny/Leonard, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Valerie/David, Kelly/Dylan, Monica/Chandler, Ross/Rachel, Angela/Hodgins, Piper/Leo, Jessica/James~Hanna/Caleb, Michael/Ash ~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by me~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 09:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Agree with everyone saying Mike/El, I never cared either way before (same with all other ST ships), but they just felt really forced this last season.
add me to this list as well i don't like any of the ST couples, honestly, i think they need to break up and move on. so much of the romances are just based on trauma bonding and don't feel like they have real substance that can last.
S T A R D U S T
majesdane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

Nate/Cassie
Greg/Maria
Fitz/Olivia
Cole/Pheobe
Spike/Buffy
Xander/Cordelia
Dawson/Joey
Pacey/Tamara
Tom/Daria
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dawson&Joey
Tamara &Pacey
Kira & Scott
Malia & Scott
Eric & Sookie
Seth & Alex
Ryan &Lindsay
Summer &Zach
Jane & Rafael
Ryan & Taylor
Logan &Rory
Dan &Blair

Lily James icon
Old 08-29-2022, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

!

Lily James icon
Old 08-30-2022, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

Finished Never Have I Ever and I have thoughts maybe unpopular but here it goes:

Devi/Paxton I dont hate Paxton at all. I think he's a great character he's just not for Devi. Their entire relationship in my honest opinion was based on a fantasy that Devi had cooked up in her head because the fantasy of him helped her get past her father's death. They worked a lot better as friends than they did trying anything romantic. I think they both deserve better than this relationship and both thrived as separate characters outside of a romantic relationship with each other.

Luke Snyder & Noah Mayer
Psychically Linked ღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top