Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2022, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychically Linked ღ (View Post)
Clarke & Lexa (The 100)
Stiles & Lydia (Teen Wolf)
I dislike these as well

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
Old 01-09-2022, 03:25 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Tom/Daria
Greg/Maria
Fitz/Olivia
Dawson/Joey
Pacey/Tamara
Cole/Phoebe
Spike/Buffy
Xander/Cordelia
Old 01-09-2022, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)

Dawson/Joey
Pacey/Tamara
I dislike them too

icon
Old 01-15-2022, 10:07 PM
New Fan

Jonah/Amy (Superstore) - forced ship, no chemistry or compatibility. I tolerate the ship a lot more when the show doesn't focus on them
Old 01-15-2022, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Kira & Scott
Malia & Scott
Eric & Sookie
Seth & Alex
Ryan &Lindsay
Summer &Zach
Jane & Rafael
Ryan & Taylor
Andie &Pacey
Tamara&Pacey
Dawson &Joey
Thea &anyone but Roy

icon
Old 01-16-2022, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicLover (View Post)
Jonah/Amy (Superstore) - forced ship, no chemistry or compatibility. I tolerate the ship a lot more when the show doesn't focus on them
I wouldn't say I dislike them, but I've started watching recently and I don't understand the hype. I just don't think they're anything special.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-18-2022, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Kira & Scott
Malia & Scott
Eric & Sookie
Seth & Alex
Ryan &Lindsay
Summer &Zach
Jane & Rafael
Ryan & Taylor
Andie &Pacey
Tamara&Pacey
Dawson &Joey
Thea &anyone but Roy

icon
Old 01-19-2022, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ted/Robin
Old 01-19-2022, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Kira & Scott
Malia & Scott
Eric & Sookie
Seth & Alex
Ryan &Lindsay
Summer &Zach
Jane & Rafael
Ryan & Taylor
Andie &Pacey
Tamara&Pacey
Dawson &Joey
Thea &anyone but Roy

icon
Old 01-22-2022, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Brett/Casey - You know it's bad when even one of the actors playing them says they look like siblings. So glad I no longer have to have this forced, chemistry-less embarrassment forced on me. Don't think I've ever been so happy to see a character I once loved leave. The needless destruction of Casey's character made his exit the best decision for the show, and I'm glad Jesse made that choice. Sure, they won't have the opportunity to redeem him, but at this point, I don't care anymore (always sucks when it gets to that point ). I'm just glad they're now being refused the opportunity to use his destruction to continue to drag Sylvie down too. She always deserved so much better and I hope she can finally start to be her own character again.

Jay/Erin - He was basically made a footnote in her story. The entire relationship was about her and what she could get from him. Completely toxic for him. She never communicated, barely ever acknowledged he even had his own issues, which played a big part in why his PTSD was never addressed until after she ghosted him (and as awful as that is, he's so lucky she did).

Phoebe/Cole - Literal abuse. He wanted to annihilate her family. Brought out the worst in Phoebe, and in some ways, Piper. Almost cost her another sister after losing Prue all but destroyed her.

Brooke/Lucas - Completely toxic for each other. Brought out the absolute worst in each other, and neither of them cared to actually get to know the other. Brooke had to manipulate the situation to even get him to look at her in the first place.

Rory/Jess - Completely toxic. None of Rory's boyfriends were great, but Jess was by far the worst. He had absolutely no respect for her or her boundaries (as shown by the sexual assault), and he was abusive and condescending. The way he treated her was absolutely abhorrent. Beyond cruel. He didn't love her, he wanted to own her, to control her, and when she wasn't willing to play along, he berated and punished her for it via disappearing acts. Whenever he came back, he immediately started trying to control her again.

PLL/romanticising predators - Grown man manipulating their way into the life of underage girl when they're vulnerable, giving no regard for them in the slightest is not the great love story that PLL seemed to think it was. If anything, it's an SVU storyline. Ezra, Wren, Wilden, Garrett, Dean et al. were not good guys, they were abusers targeting minors.

Haley/Dylan - The fact that they had to completely regress Haley as a character to go there should have been enough to tell them they shouldn't go there.

Aaron/Robert - Toxic, abusive mess that Aaron is better off far away from. So glad that Aaron is still free of him, even with both of them gone.

Romantic Elliot/Olivia - Aside from the fact that there's no romantic chemistry whatsoever, it'd require complete regression of Liv's character, imo (which is already being made obvious, lbr), and regardless, it wouldn't make sense for her to be okay with someone with a history as violent as his being around her son, it would go against everything she has become since she adopted Noah.

Lilly/Kite - I could have sworn I liked them at some point (although I also remember Lilly being gay, but apparently she's somehow not? ), but I've been rewatching Cold Case recently, and..... nothing. If anything he annoys me, and she just doesn't seem into him at all. Felt like she was dating him because it was convenient.

Chris/Street - Aside from him being way too immature for her, I don't think he'll ever be secure enough to truly accept her sexuality. She deserves better.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 01-22-2022, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

Buck & Abby
Buck & Taylor

There is a disturbing pattern in Buck's relationships where he changes himself for the person he's with to be who he thinks they need. Its unfair and he deserves so much better. I only hope that he can find someone who actually deserves him and loves him for who he is.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 01-22-2022, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Kira & Scott
Malia & Scott
Eric & Sookie
Seth & Alex
Ryan &Lindsay
Summer &Zach
Jane & Rafael
Ryan & Taylor