Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2012, 05:43 PM
Graphics Team

Couples of the Moment #230 ~ For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.

Rules:

♥ No bashing of ships, characters, and real life people. (ex: shippers and actors/actresses)
♥ Occasionally mentioning your love for a character or show/movie/book is okay, but keep the main discussion of this thread to loving the couples.

Continue, spread the love.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT.

Peeta/Katniss

ALL THE FEELS. ALL OF THEM.

Old 03-23-2012, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kary1591 (View Post)
And also loving the OTH love.. OTH gets mocked a lot but I consider it a show with a lot of heart. As far as teen shows go, it's well above The OC and GG for me. It's not teen show royalty like FNL haha but i do think it's a lot better than it gets credit for and it will always hold a special place in my heart.
ITA, bb I swear, I have a lot of things myself that I would mocke OTH for and still in general this show is times better than many shows I happened to watch in the last 2 years, at least that's how it seems to me. Especially when it comes to teen shows that try so hard to be appealing and realistic while often coming out as not genuin and contrived because of writers' obsessions with cheap shocking twists. And while OTH did have such twists they never crossed the line into complete ridiculousness and knew how to make up for their mistakes so the show would still be honest and enjoyable. The attachement to the characters and the atmosphere is really strong, it's easy to believe in that world and that town and for me, the flaws of writing were not even that siginificant when I had so much that made me enjoy watching and following the lives of the characters. I know this show doesn't have the best reputation, and know that there are other shows that have a much better one and yet none of those shows touched me emotionally and none of them I will ever love and remember the way I do OTH.

Nathan/Haley

+

The Scott Family/Life

credit

OTH/Life it might not be my favourite show or the best show in the world, but this show made me feel so much that I can hardly ever forget it. I'm going to miss it despite knowing that it is the right time for it to go.

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 03-23-2012, 06:13 PM
Graphics Team

Sam & Jack

Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 03-23-2012, 06:18 PM
Total Fan

you know, even though OTH didn't necessarily go in the direction i wanted it to (mainly in regards to BL), i have to agree with you guys in categorizing it as an above-average teen soap. i love the OC and GG, but OTH was made so much more scrupulously and passionately. that's why, despite disapproval in some of the stories, i will always love the show.

Brooke/Lucas
Nathan/Haley
Jake/Peyton
Clay/Quinn
-- i know a lot of people hate them because they're cheesball and kind of dull, but idk i enjoy them for some reason.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

Nathan & Haley (+ Jamie and Lydia)

To me they are the heart of OTH. The ONE constant in 9 seasons. Their love, their family...strong to the end. The rock.

Amy & Rory

One of the most amazing couples ever. They would literally do anything for each other.

Amy/life

Rory/life

Every guy needs to take a page out of Rory's book. He is the perfect example of a man that loves his girl. He loves her more than the universe, nothing is more important to him then her. He waited 2000 years, literally, to protect Amy while she was asleep (it's sci-fi, just go with it, lol). He is the nicest most normal guy in the universe, but threaten his family and Rory the Last Centurion comes out...he would do anything to protect Amy.

Old 03-23-2012, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

Castle/Beckett
Elijah/Elena
Mr. Gold/Emma

Old 03-23-2012, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

ROBERT PATTINSON/NEW COSMOPOLIS TRAILER :

HOLY FK!!! Awesome, dark, gritty, sexy.. just one big mindfk from the awesome David Cronenberg ROBERT PATTINSON IS FREAKING PHENOMENAL.... so damn amazing I am in awe of how talented this man is and I am so glad that he is getting some serious acknowledgment for this role.... and all the critics have seen is 30 seconds Robert is going to blow everyone the hell away!!!! SO DAMN PROUD OF MY BB!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2012, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

Jack/Ianto
Tate/Violet
John Paul/Craig
Dean/Jo
Aaron/Jackson
Elijah/Elena
Luke/Noah
Ron/Hermione
Jacob/Bella

Perfection in the form of TV and books.

Dean Winchester/LIFE
Ianto Jones/LIFE
Aaron Livesy/LIFE
Jeremy Gilbert/LIFE
Stiles Stilinski/LIFE

All amazing characters. I have so much love for all of them honestly.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 03-23-2012, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oz/Willow
My LJ
Old 03-23-2012, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In the spirit of OTH.
Well I did enjoy Clay/Quinn in the two episodes I saw of them. I did like him more with Sarah.
I do love Nathan and Haley, and my favorite Lucas relationship was BL. However, I did enjoy moments of LP, JP, and S6 BJU.
Favorite non romantic relationships were Lucas and Haley, Nathan and Lucas, and Brooke and Haley. I also liked Dan/Nathan/Lucas drama in the early seasons before the shooting.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

So much OTH love

Nathan Scott/Life
Nathan/Haley
Nathan/Lucas
Nathan/Jamie
Nathan/Lydia
NHJL/Life
Nathan/Dan
Nathan/Brooke:
I really do adore them.. their friendship should have been explored so much more. They have so many things in common.
Nathan/Peyton
Nathan/Clay
Nathan/Quinn
Nathan/Mouth

JACK/IANTO
EDWARD/BELLA

Stefan/Elena
Danny/Delinda
Oliver/Chloe
Jasper/Alice
Chuck/Blair

Much love for them all
Old 03-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Nathan/Haley I love seeing the love for them in here. Still can't believe they trended 6 different times.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
In the spirit of OTH.
Well I did enjoy Clay/Quinn in the two episodes I saw of them. I did like him more with Sarah.
I do love Nathan and Haley, and my favorite Lucas relationship was BL. However, I did enjoy moments of LP, JP, and S6 BJU.
Favorite non romantic relationships were Lucas and Haley, Nathan and Lucas, and Brooke and Haley. I also liked Dan/Nathan/Lucas drama in the early seasons before the shooting.
Yeah, I've always enjoyed Clay/Quinn no matter how cheesy they could be (though it's not like any OTH couple escaped the general cheesy-ness ), mainly because I really love both characters and enjoyed them on my screen. I would have liked them to be just friends as well and I did prefer Clay/Sara too but I'm glad that Clay/Quinn are together and that they helped each other to work through a lot of issues of the past, move on and be happy together. I actually found their journey very intereststing to watch.

And while there are couples I like and couples I dislike, there is surprizingly no OTH couple or OTH character that I would hate with passion which is such a rare thing for me taking that it is a teen drama, at least was during many seasons. Even ships I dislike had some enjoyable moments for me.
Quote:
you know, even though OTH didn't necessarily go in the direction i wanted it to (mainly in regards to BL), i have to agree with you guys in categorizing it as an above-average teen soap. i love the OC and GG, but OTH was made so much more scrupulously and passionately. that's why, despite disapproval in some of the stories, i will always love the show.

Nathan/Haley
Clay/Quinn
-- i know a lot of people hate them because they're cheesball and kind of dull, but idk i enjoy them for some reason
I feel the same way. I might disagree with a lot of things regarding character development and certain storylines but still this show made me feel and made me feel good which is one of the main reasons for me to love it. It has a heart and it has a genuin feel to it. I know there are other shows out there but none of them actually made me feel something or believe in their characters like OTH did. OTH seemed real to me. And while there are a lot of shows that are considered to be better like Skins for example, I just could never buy into them personally for some reason. Other than annoyance they didn't do anything to me. But OTH gave me so much pleasure and I will never forget it.

Quote:
Nathan Scott/Life
Nathan/Haley
Nathan/Lucas
Nathan/Jamie
Nathan/Lydia
NHJL/Life
Nathan/Dan
Nathan/Peyton
Nathan/Clay
Nathan/Quinn
Nathan/Mouth
ITA Our bb is flawless

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 03-23-2012, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)
Nathan/Haley I love seeing the love for them in here. Still can't believe they trended 6 different times.

After 9 seasons the JL's still know how to kill it.. their chemistry is so lovely And they trended 6 times THAT IS SO AWESOME

Agreed Mary Love my Nathan so much
Closed Thread   Post New Thread