Queen C
lisagslack14
PhoenixofKobol
rishi06

( x )

Future Titles:

"They’re not fighting over boys, they’re getting work done." - Scags
"We became friends because we're alike in many ways." - HG
We look to the future and we expect great things.

Previous Threads:
#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6

Last edited by zazie87; 03-07-2012 at 04:25 PM
zazie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

I expect to see a hug at least when HG comes back (sticking with the positive theme here), seriously not even a hug in 2 seasons? They're obviously not going to go the Spartacus route here, but hand holding, kissing, that's not exactly r rated. If they chose to write it into the series, then that should follow through with it. There are quite a few family orientated soapier that have introduced gay characters, it can't be that big a deal surely?
Old 02-27-2012, 08:50 PM
Graphics Team

TFTNT
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:22 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT lol i love what Afterellen has down for HG and Myka
For Myka
Sometimes a Secret Service Agent takes a bullet for the President. Other times a Secret Service agent falls in love with a cryogenically frozen novelist while working at the country's warehouse for supernatural artifacts. Thanks to Myka Bering we now know that second thing is a whole lot more fun to watch.

For HG
Speaking of cryogenically frozen novelists, meet Helena G. Wells, a British agent from Warehouse 12 and the author of those science fictions masterpieces, which were, unfortunately, attributed to her brother. Her chemistry with Myka Bering is unbeatable. Which is why we really need her not to be dead.
"She's my best friend."
"And i love her."
XTooManyShowsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT

Oh oh, for today only, Teefury is selling a W13 t-shirt for $10 + shipping. The design is pretty awesome, and I definitely bought one. The Limited Edition Cheap T-Shirt, Gone in 24hours! | TeeFury
Old 02-28-2012, 03:49 AM
Elite Fan

You're welcome.

Quote:
but hand holding, kissing, that's not exactly r rated.
That's me just thinking about it.

I'm glad they almost made it in top 25 on AE. And HG is right where she should be - under Myka.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Call me masochist, but I don't want Helena to be back right away. I want to see Myka struggle with her grief, deal with the reality of HG's death and realize how deeeeeeep her feelings truly are. THEN Helena can waltz back into the warehouse and Myka can hug the hell out of her...and punch her in the face, for scaring her so much!
Ah, good drama... *sigh*
rishi06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishi06 (View Post)
Call me masochist, but I don't want Helena to be back right away. I want to see Myka struggle with her grief, deal with the reality of HG's death and realize how deeeeeeep her feelings truly are. THEN Helena can waltz back into the warehouse and Myka can hug the hell out of her...and punch her in the face, for scaring her so much!
Ah, good drama... *sigh*
I'm with you on that, I can see HG showing up right at the end of the first or second episode, after Myra's cried her little heart out and wearing HG's locket, ooh I love all the drama

Thanks for that t shirt link littlefishie, bought one also
Old 02-28-2012, 05:45 AM
Elite Fan

I think HG should come back at the end of the first episode. Or maybe 2nd, since I have a feeling they'll do a double one. As I said before Artie's wearing the same clothes on the set of 4.02 than in the finale of s3.

Quote:
Myka can hug the hell out of her...and punch her in the face, for scaring her so much!
I'd love it if she punched her first. It happened in some fics I read.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PheonixofKobol (View Post)
I'm with you on that, I can see HG showing up right at the end of the first or second episode, after Myra's cried her little heart out and wearing HG's locket, ooh I love all the drama

Thanks for that t shirt link littlefishie, bought one also
I think that, IF she is shown in the first 10 episodes (not just a silly "oh, yeah and HG is alive too, ya know"...for which I might kill them!) it'll be from epi2. The first one will be dedicated to bringing W13 back. Can't be as simple as press button, wind back time right?

And now that gave me an idea - I think somebody did mention it before...perhaps - what if HG IS in fact alive, just somewhere unknown? And with no memory? Or something of the sort. They could take that route and take their sweet, sweet time to rescue Helena. Plus they could have HG gain memories via flashbacks, the (in)famous tie people were talking about with Warehouse 12. But the mental image of Myka being all white knight in shining armor coming to the rescue! So badass!
Old 02-28-2012, 06:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazie87 (View Post)
I think HG should come back at the end of the first episode. Or maybe 2nd, since I have a feeling they'll do a double one. As I said before Artie's wearing the same clothes on the set of 4.02 than in the finale of s3.

I'd love it if she punched her first. It happened in some fics I read.
Yeah they'll probably have a double episode to start season 4. I'd say mid-end of second episode we'll see glimpses of HG just to solidify that she is in fact alive. Maybe the W13 team won't even know about it. And perhaps they'll leave that storyline hanging for another little while. Or they immediately rescue HG and move on from there.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think that, IF she is shown in the first 10 episodes (not just a silly "oh, yeah and HG is alive too, ya know"...for which I might kill them!) it'll be from epi2.
She has to show up in the first ten episodes. I can't wait until freaking winter.

Quote:
And now that gave me an idea - I think somebody did mention it before...perhaps - what if HG IS in fact alive, just somewhere unknown? And with no memory? Or something of the sort. They could take that route and take their sweet, sweet time to rescue Helena. Plus they could have HG gain memories via flashbacks, the (in)famous tie people were talking about with Warehouse 12. But the mental image of Myka being all white knight in shining armor coming to the rescue! So badass!
That would be cool. Do you mean like the warehouse would save her and she'd be "transported" somewhere with no memories of what happened?
Old 02-28-2012, 08:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
She has to show up in the first ten episodes. I can't wait until freaking winter.

That would be cool. Do you mean like the warehouse would save her and she'd be "transported" somewhere with no memories of what happened?
Exactly that. It is kind of an old idea, but what what if she just appears in some random place, sort of there's a glitch in the matrix, Neo! They did it in Stargate and at least another dozen of TV shows, but wouldn't it be cool?
Old 02-28-2012, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
wouldn't it be cool?
Yes, really cool.

What about HG's ring (the one she took from the vault)...do you think it will ever have any significance? Or the theory about HG's locket becoming an artifact?
Old 02-28-2012, 05:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yes, really cool.

What about HG's ring (the one she took from the vault)...do you think it will ever have any significance? Or the theory about HG's locket becoming an artifact?
If the locket is an artifact it would have to do with all the grief thats its been around.
"She's my best friend."
"And i love her."
XTooManyShowsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread