Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2014, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And they've just hinted at Steroline romance for next season. Guys, Tyler is so gonna die.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:16 AM
Absolute Fan

i just love how Caroline doesn't give a single **** about the guy she called the love of her life.

if tyler dies, we can finally quit this show.

he's going to be on the other side in the finale. bonnie and damon are going to be there too. but i guess tyler's death will be the permanent one. it just pains me that none of the characters will care.

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 05-02-2014, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll be shocked if they actually go through with Tyler's death. They had how many opportunities before to get rid of him but still kept him around, no matter how crappy his storyline was. I'd guess if they are actually killing him off, it'll probably be so they can do Steroline. But the show probably only has one season left(hopefully), so why bother getting rid of him now when the show is winding down?

However, if it happens, as sad is it will be, as least Trevino can move onto bigger and better things. If it happens, it'll still be very tragic though, don't get me wrong. They completely screwed over his character & Tyler&Caroline, too many times to count. He'll probably die all alone, no one giving a damn about him. What a waste.

However, I already quit the show. I was still watching it recently for the LOL, and for Tyler scenes, but I can't even do that anymore, so I was done a couple eps ago. It's just SO awful. It's unwatchable. I will however youtube any Tyler scenes.
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 05-02-2014, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's clear they wanna go with Steroline and Delena, IMO. They never cared about Tyler, I think they kept Michael because he's indeed a good actor, but I don't think they can do something with him. I mean, he's always either possessed or gone. There's no investment in the character. And Caroline, well poor bb, she has been sacrificed as soon as they gave her to fanpandering.
Old 05-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fall like stars (View Post)
I'll be shocked if they actually go through with Tyler's death. They had how many opportunities before to get rid of him but still kept him around, no matter how crappy his storyline was. I'd guess if they are actually killing him off, it'll probably be so they can do Steroline. But the show probably only has one season left(hopefully), so why bother getting rid of him now when the show is winding down?

However, if it happens, as sad is it will be, as least Trevino can move onto bigger and better things. If it happens, it'll still be very tragic though, don't get me wrong. They completely screwed over his character & Tyler&Caroline, too many times to count. He'll probably die all alone, no one giving a damn about him. What a waste.

However, I already quit the show. I was still watching it recently for the LOL, and for Tyler scenes, but I can't even do that anymore, so I was done a couple eps ago. It's just SO awful. It's unwatchable. I will however youtube any Tyler scenes.
that's the only hope we have: his death would not affect the characters. why kill him now when they could have had pony boy kill him? he has nothing left. so why send him off like this?

but the spoilers say two character will end up in mysterious circumstances. and i'm pretty sure Damon and Bonnie will end up on the other side. and the three other death will be the twins and tyler. and those will be permanent... :/

i have the luxury of switching tabs when delenaschmalena is on. i don't give a damn about steroline either. ripper stefan didn't tell her about enzo's death so she only sees his hero-side. such an honest ship. lmao

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 05-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Did they say they were killing any major characters though? I don't really follow spoilers so I don't know.
Old 05-02-2014, 02:12 PM
Loyal Fan

They never kill off any major characters. I'm not gonna count Jenna/Alaric/Elena's auncle (forgot his name), 'cause nobody really cared about those people, except for maybe Alaric, but again, he wasn't a major character.

How many times have we seen Jeremy and Bonnie die and then come back due to some miraculous new idea/spell/etc. they find? It's both pathetic and ridiculous. Though, I guess Tyler isn't a major character either seeing as how he's constantly shoved to the side and no one, asde from Matt, gives a **** about him.
Old 05-03-2014, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But they don't care about Tyler. They start giving a real storyline, with a great potential and at the end poof, it ends up being nothing.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they killed him off.

And guys, having Caroline being all friend with Damon:vomit:

Last edited by Freckles87; 05-03-2014 at 08:48 AM
Old 05-03-2014, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

They've never cared about Tyler
Old 05-03-2014, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Great, so now he's not even halfway Tyler, he's all the way possessed. And of course, Jeremy and Bonnie lost the body of the Traveler who possessed him so they pretty much can't help him. Really? Tyler better not die, but he especially better not die because some stupid random Traveler stole his body. That is so not okay. Caroline needs to chill on the Stefan stuff and start caring that Tyler's life is in serious danger right now. This is the man she called the love of her life, she should freaking care and be going to the ends of the earth to find a way to save him. I mean seriously Tyler's life is in jeopardy and where is Caroline? In some cabin being jealous of Stelena. I mean come on now. She helps everyone else, but Tyler is a dangerous spot and she's too busy being pointlessly, ridiculously jealous of Stelena. The destruction of Caroline Forbes continues.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-04-2014, 02:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This show is such a shame!
Old 05-04-2014, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

It's a train-wreck
Old 05-04-2014, 09:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Worse. It's a boring, confusing train-wreck.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nothing makes sense
Old 05-05-2014, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Things haven't made sense with this show for years.