Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2019, 03:42 AM
Passionate Fan

I want Maria to be doing her own thing too. Carina said on Twitter she's excited most for Maria's arc but we have to take it with a pinch of salt.

Let the triangle die. It's not like the show is a ratings success. They started the show with Malex and the ratings were in free fall. Love triangles are not needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I backed you up lol I definitely stopped posting in the thread cause of how anal they became in policing the ONE M/M thread when they have their 50th M/A thread and make all the other threads about them. Thankfully we have this thread and it's much better and nicer. Plus, we're not being monitored and policed while being told how to talk about the couple from people that don't even ship them or like them. I keep hearing the CW renews shows all the time no matter how bad the ratings are. I knew this was going to be renewed easily while everyone else was freaking out RME. They even renewed Charmed even though it's crap and got bad ratings, they seem to renew shows to save face IMO so who knows how long Roswell NM will last lol. I only watched some clips of M/M but I heard in general, the show is a mess and all over the place.
Thank you!!! I browsed the whole board and I've seen it all. Good riddance.

CW's Netflix deal is over so I keep thinking that will affect their renewals but you are right they renew everything. We are Miluca watchers and I love it! Someone should put together a playlist for s2 of Maria and Miluca scenes so we can watch them and only them.
Old 05-18-2019, 03:57 AM
Passionate Fan

dp

Last edited by BeautifulContradiction; 05-18-2019 at 03:58 AM Reason: i'm always dping
Old 05-18-2019, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone girl (View Post)
Same.
I mean I get it. In a short period of time, he lost his mother and his brother. So I think him being a mess will get into the way of Miluca.

I think Maria won't wait around for him to get his act together. I hope that while he'll be busy being a mess, she will try to learn more about her family and their connection to aliens. I hope Liz will be by her side.

Maybe this season will be about who Michael really needs when things get real bad, Alex or Maria.

Now I don't love trianlge at all, and I'm not into MA so i'm not looking for this. Maybe S2 will end this triangle once for all?

I'm glad Heather and Vlamis got to promote the show together, it was about time. Plus they teased more MM for s2 .
That is significant loss. Being a loose canon is fine for the moment. I agree guys. I hope that Maria busies herself and we learn more about her psychic abilities and her family. I love Maria/Liz scenes. Seeing that friendship would be good.

I wish the triangle wasn't even a factor but here we are. Let this be the season to end it once and for all. Let Michael make his intentions and feelings clear. I feel like he was clear by end S1 but of course for reasons they have to dance around. Of course I want it to be Maria.

They sure did tease some MnM. I want it to be quality and consistent. Michael will be getting drunk and Maria has a bar. So run ins of course. I don't want him to be her own concern. Have her own thing that ties into the main plot and continue to have Michael actively seeking her out.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-18-2019, 10:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Ooooooooooo

I wonder if he'll get barred.
Old 05-18-2019, 10:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Ooooooooooo

I wonder if he'll get barred.
Old 05-18-2019, 03:32 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree that if he's a mess, she is also doing her own thing. I can't stand on TV shows when women have no life or identity outside of a male character so they better not pull that bs. I also agree I hope they focus on her friendship with Liz (I think they barely had any scenes together in S1) and give her more of her own storyline. So yeah, try to help your boyfriend but don't have that be her only point of existence. She seemed to be written very independent in S1 though so it should hopefully be fine.
Old 05-18-2019, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

The problem is either focusing on the guy or being isolated from the core group. I don't want either to happen. I did love her independence in s1 but she was so removed. I need Maria to still be Maria but involved.

Her psychic abilities need to have some aliens ties or insight that no one else has. She needs to be made invaluable to the plot.

This post:

Quote:
At the beginning of the episode Maria says that she doesn’t want to wear her necklace anymore because it reminds her of Michael.

So I like that we saw Maria wearing her necklace again right before she says that she’s open to Michael.

It’s a bit like she accepted her feelings for him.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-19-2019, 12:30 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, they need to have her psychic abilities be a storyline and connected to the aliens somehow.
Old 05-19-2019, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

Being a staple of that will help pull her into it. I hope it happens sooner than later.
Philanthropist.

Old 05-20-2019, 03:32 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

She could also really help them out with some problems if they do more with her psychic abilities too.
Old 05-21-2019, 03:13 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if Michael will encourage her involvement or want to keep her from it.
Philanthropist.

Old 05-21-2019, 05:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Protective Michael would be hot but supportive Michael would be hotter.
Old 05-21-2019, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

Lol!

I have my own headcanon for how it should be which will probably never happen.

I think he should be okay exploring it because it could lead to Max or more about "home" but when it starts putting her in imminent danger, he is more hesitant.
Philanthropist.

Old 05-21-2019, 11:47 AM
New Fan

I really like this idea! Espacially since I don't see them dating anytime soon, so Michael could be " i don't care anymore", until he does.
Old 05-21-2019, 02:10 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I love protective Michael, like when he attacked Max for suggesting Maria was the evil alien or when he watched out for her when she was passed out. I love that he would blow up anyone that came near her lol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread