Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2014, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

sexy time

Mistress Of Dawn

Quote:
Flowers + Sleeping Hook

He feels like a fool.

It’s for her, he reminds himself. Always for her.

Still, he feels foolish nonetheless.

His hook is raised, and he drags in a deep breath before rapping it against her door.

It takes her a moment, but finally it opens.

She stares at him with a look on her face. That one. The ‘you messed up and now you know you’re going to pay’ look.

"What, Killian?" She sighs, weary from the countless visits from Smee all day, trying to lure her out for a game of cards with the crew or a walk on deck or a visit into the port town they were currently docked at. When that hadn’t worked, Killian had come down there, hoping to draw her out of her room and make her swoon with sea shanties and slurred words through the door.

He draws in a deep breath, watching her lips purse and eyebrow quirk questioningly. “‘Rora…I….”

His mouth grows dry, and suddenly, all those sonnets and poems from before have flown out the window. All those lusty words meant to make her heart go all a flutter are gone.

His hook drops to his side, and his head droops slightly. The door creaks, and he mistakes it for her beginning to close it. As he turns to go, her fingers brush his, taking what was being limply held in his palm.

Oh, yes, those.

"Killian…" She breathes, drawing the bright pink and yellow blooms to her nose, breathing in the sweet smell mingled with the salty sea air that clung to the petals. "These are beautiful." She looks up, any traces of irritation disappearing instantly.

The corners of his lips quirk upwards, and he dares himself to hope that perhaps everything will be okay now, that she’ll look at him with a kind smile and press a kiss to his cheek again, that she’ll stand by him at the helm and look over his maps with him again, that she’ll remember those little moments he was unable to forget.

He’d never apologize for the things he’d said. He’d never utter those two simple words, those words that would end a fight, that would bring her back to his side again. He was far too stubborn, far too proud to ever stoop as low as to apologize. Even to a princess. His words and flirtations were supposed to do the job.

But the princess was stubborn as well, and even though she knew he’d never apologize, she still expected one.

And it had taken him quite a while to discover that his old tricks wouldn’t work on her.

"I went into town and discovered these." He tilts his head to the side, watching her caress the blooms gently, almost like she was bringing life to the flowers just by her soft touch.

She looks up at him with a warm smile, though the look in her eyes is playful.

"Well, princess? Can you find it in the goodness of your heart to forgive me?"

Her lips purse again, and she steps towards him, small hand moving rest on his chest. She’s toying with a bauble on his necklace, and he’s certain his once dead heart is beginning to beat again, as if her touch is life-giving.

"I daresay I could, pirate." She murmurs softly, hazy lilac gaze finding his. "Flowers are my weakness."
Quote:
Seeking Solace.

She comes to him in the middle of the night.

There’s no smiles or teasing eye rolls accompanyed with a sweet giggle and a toss of glossy curls that challenge him, that never fail to drive him insane.

Just heavy blue eyes rimmed red, with purple shadows below, and shoulders that droop under an invisible weight.

No words are ever exchanged.

He has no strength to push her away, to shout at her to seek solace elsewhere, to insult her in some way that he’s certain would keep her away from him.

She shouldn’t even want him.

And yet she does.

And as maddening and confusing as it is, he’s found it’s better to just let her in and let it be.

So she rests in his arms, legs entwined with his, arms desperately wrapped around him, and head tucked into the crook of his neck. She always needed him to hold her, nothing more, nothing less. All she’d wanted was someone to help her sleep, to show her that the terrors of her nightmares weren’t real, that she didn’t have to be alone anymore.

And truly, he didn’t think he was fit to fill that role.

But to him she ran.

Tonight, it’s different. She clutches him all the same, but fiercely, desperately, like the world could end if she let him go.

And he holds her just as tight, holds the untouchable princess closer than any pirate should be allowed to, rakes his fingers through her amber curls, presses his lips to her forehead. She’s shivering, and he draws a blanket over her, listening to her quick breathing. He cringes when the tears start to fall, and for the first time since they had begun this nightly routine, he breaks the silence.

"It’s okay, baby, it’s okay." He whispers, beard scratching against her skin as he kisses along her jaw. "You’re safe with me."

And for the first time in all those dark nights together, she smiles.
Quote:
do not disturb.

The crude little sign they had strung up on the entrance outside their little garden sanctuary seemed innocent enough at first.

Do not disturb. Tea party in session.

He’d smiled, even fought back a laugh as the soft chirping of little giggles reached his ears. But just as he was about to cross into the threshold, he reached the last line of the dainty little sign.

NO Papas allowed.

“What?!” Killian roared, storming past the sign to intrude on the princesses.

They squealed at his sudden entrance, and the little princesses hurried to hide behind their mother. The little ladies all wore their best dresses for the occasion, with dainty little flower wreaths in their curls. A spread of delicious treats and sweet tea were arranged neatly on a blanket, along with books and daisies sprawled everywhere.

Aurora laughed as her daughters squealed. “Papa! Go away!” They shrieked, three little voices raising over the other to shoo their papa away.

Killian’s shoulders droops and Aurora can only laugh harder as her pirate husband pouted. “Rora….” He begins, doing his best not to raise his voice at the girls again. “What’s the meaning of this?”

She presses her fingers to her lips and forces herself to stop giggling. It takes only a moment for her to raise her shoulders straight and lift her chin, giving him her best ‘queenly’ expression. “The princesses and I have important business to attend to that does not require your presence, darling.” She croons with a smile. “So if you would be so kind as to leave us be, as the sign instructs, we would be most grateful.”

Killian gapes at his wife, who just smiles triumphantly as his daughters laugh at his pout. His youngest, his sweet baby girl, sticks her tongue out at him and blows raspberries.

It’s enough to shatter his heart completely.

"Papa’s a big baby." He hears a hushed whisper behind him as he turns to go, and before he can stop himself, Killian turns around and blows a raspberry toward his little ladies, shooting a glare towards his wife.

"More like a codfish." Aurora whispers, pleased when her daughters sing out in laughter.
all by little songbird.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the drabbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Even though the hitman AU is over, Hollie will definitely give us more gorgeous AUs.

How's school been going this semester?
I really hope so.

It's going good but a disappointment for me is another course that I did in the first semester and they basically told me I have to repeat it because I missed one day (I was sick and had a doctors notice - but that doesn'T count) So I can't finish it this semester but have to wait one year to finish everything I have to search for a new job the next months.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

What?!? You're not allowed ONE absence? That's b.s. It's not like people don't get sick. Everyone does. And didn't you complete the course with a good grade?

Good luck on the job front.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
What?!? You're not allowed ONE absence? That's b.s. It's not like people don't get sick. Everyone does. And didn't you complete the course with a good grade?

Good luck on the job front.
That is always the problem with biology if you miss one you have to visit one of the other courses that are in the week, but mine was the last day of the week so I couldn't repeat it and I was sick until the next week. I thought it was alright until now when I had to gather all my certificates

Old 02-12-2014, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

*shakes head* no fair.

There was another SH drabble posted. It's not fluffy but I can post it later and maybe it'll cheer you up?
Old 02-12-2014, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

That would be cool
Old 02-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

enjoy

Quote:
sleeping hook + 34. stars

She remembers her mother telling her about the stars once. She’d been so young then that she barely remembers the words. Something about how the dead live on in the stars so we’re never really alone.

It’s a comforting thought to Aurora, who has watched the love of her life sail in and out of her life like some watch shooting stars pass through the night sky. He’s never been truly hers, she knows, because a man bound to the sea will never be landlocked or kept inside cool palace walls in the middle of a desert.

She knew what it would mean to love him when she made the mistake of declaring she did. When he returns to her she finds herself snarling at him, trying to ignore the way he looks at her (as if she’s the only oasis in the middle of the desert he travels through) and the way he says her name (in a way that is not quite a plea for he does not beg).

She releases a warning not to come closer in the most stern voice she can manage as he edges toward her and closes the space between them. There’s a tight coil in the pit of her stomach when he kisses her. It’s not a kind kiss. It’s open mouthed and he uses his teeth to pull at her lip before they move to her neck and suckle just a bit too hard. He’s marking her and she leaves scratches down his back to mark him. That’s as much as they can do to acknowledge they belong to one another.

And in the morning when she wakes, he’s gone again. She wraps the sheets around her body and curls inward, bringing her knees up to her chest as she ignores the hammering on her door from her lady maid. Matters of state can wait until she’s through crying and the dawn has finished making the world bleed pink and orange.

How fitting that she should be named for the sun, which is one of the stars her mother told her about. The brightest in the sky but the loneliest as well, watching and waiting for her love, the moon, never quite able to touch or hold it.
crown askew;
Old 02-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

little songbird.

Quote:
74. Are You Challenging Me?

She’s tiny in comparison to his long dark form. A tiny little lady encased in lavender silks and sparkling flowers in her honey curls. He finds when he wants to kiss her, he has to bend, has to lean down to meet her lips. It’s almost inconvenient how small she is at his side. It’s almost insanity that such a little princess rules a kingdom of both sand and sea.

And yet despite being such a tiny woman, she could simply pin him down in one spot by just a single look. She could make diplomats bend to her wishes by her deceptively soft and sweet tone. It made you feel like you had a chance, like you could possibly be in the right, but it still made you feel as though you were standing in quicksand. And in the end, she always got her way, leaving her enemies gaping over losing to such a little lady.

"Are you challenging me?" She croons, using that tone and that pinning look.

A slow smile crept over her lips as she stared down at her troublesome pirate husband who knelt at the foot of her throne with a scowl on his stubbled face.

"I would never be so foolish, your Worshipfulness." He snarls, doing his best to seem unnerved as the queen rises from her throne to stand before him. It only takes a flick of her fingers to send her guards away, and the instant their chainmail echoes into the outer halls, she grabs him by the shoulders and yanks him to his feet.

He rises instantly, arms moving around her just as quickly as he stared down at his queen with her wandering fingers over his chest.

"I should hope not, darling. We both know what will happen if you challenge me." She croons, smile growing as he leans into her, as his eyes grow hazy.

"Yes, your Majesty." He grits out, lips parting for hers longingly.

Her smile grows. She knows she’s won. He growls under his breath, rolling his eyes as she draws him down to meet her lips. A soft sigh escapes her as she wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him down to meet her height. She kisses him with ferocity, with a wildness he hadn’t first thought her capable of. She was a surprising little woman, and he loved her fiercely for her many ups and downs.

But he would always challenge her. Always. He was Killian Jones, after all. There was no stopping the constant battles between them. He liked getting a rise out of her, watching her ruffle her skirts and grow pink in the face from frustration of him. It pleased him, how angry she got. It didn’t matter to him that she was a queen of the Sands and Sea, a diplomatic leader who wanted to give her people everything they had lost when Maleficent’s curse had hit and would stop at nothing to win fairly and make it so. She was his 'Rora, and he loved her. He loved how angry she got with him at times, how he could get under her skin and anger her so easily, and while she could be rather torturous sometimes, he certainly did love how she got back at him.
Quote:
10. Breathe Again

heavily inspired by the last unicorn by passenger. because wow, that’s such a sleeping hook/millian/philora song and it kills me. so hopefully this is as angsty and enjoyable as i hoped it would be.

It’s a secret, these nightly visits. It’s a secret how she kisses him first, how she’s first to wrap herself around him, how she’s first to shed a tear, how she’s first to laugh.

And he lets her, clings to her because without her, he’s not sure he’d breathe again. He’s certain he would waste away in this cold little apartment without her each night, without her warm skin against his.

He’s not her kindhearted prince. And she’s not his sunkissed beauty.

But they seek solace in each other, knowing fully that they could never fix each other, that they could never be what the other needed.

The silence is always too much to handle.

So they fill it.

She tells him about her day and he listens, mumbling offhanded comments that make her swat at him and giggle, almost like they belong, almost like there’s a chance here.

Which was a hopeless thing to ever consider.

Still, there was always something hopeful in her voice before she fell asleep. There was always something about the way she held him as he tucked a blanket around her bare shoulders, like she needed him almost as much as he denied he needed her.

But in the morning, that something is gone, and the reminder hovers over them as she slips out of his arms, as he watches her small hands searching for her coat and shoes.

You’re not him.

You’re not her.

We are both lost, but we won’t be found.

"Goodbye." She says, as if she’ll never see him again, though they both know it’s a lie.

"Goodbye, princess." He responds, never moving an inch from his place in bed, seafoam eyes looking everywhere but her face.

When she’s gone, her place beside him grows cold far too quick. He doesn’t like it, doesn’t like the choking feeling in his lungs, doesn’t like the need for her warm arms around him.

That night, when she returns with a small smile on her face and that hopeful something in her voice, he admits something to her he’d never thought he’d share.

"She was my compass." He whispers.

"He was my map." She replies, voice muffled in the skin of his chest.

We’ve come too far for turning back.
Old 02-13-2014, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love all three of them

Yes to pirate queen Aurora
Old 02-13-2014, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Pirate queen aurora is one of my favorite things. I like seeing her be a boss.

I stayed home today b/c of a snow storm. I don't want to shovel.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Pirate queen aurora is one of my favorite things. I like seeing her be a boss.

I stayed home today b/c of a snow storm. I don't want to shovel.
Me too And I think she would do a great job. Hope we will see her being a queen on the show one day.

So you don't have to work? Awesome
Old 02-13-2014, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

If we ever get an aurora centric then we might see her on the throne.

No work but it's weird to have to go in tomorrow.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
If we ever get an aurora centric then we might see her on the throne.

No work but it's weird to have to go in tomorrow.
Yes she would be a perfect queen

Old 02-13-2014, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'd need an icon of her sitting on her throne like a boss.

Quote:
sleeping hook + 17. blood

also requested by shewhodestroysthelight
It won’t come off no matter how hard he scrubs. He runs the water over his arms and watches the sink turn red brown. It’ll stain later, he knows, but he can’t bring himself to care because it just won’t come off.

Killian’s hand and arms are rubbed raw by the time she enters the room. He’s panting and wheezing and his vision blurs with unshed tears. Aurora rushes toward him in horror, eyes flickering to the blood on the floor and on his hand before she begins fluttering uselessly at him.

He pushes her away, wet outline of his hand on the shoulder of her blouse, and yells. He’s not sure what he says over the roaring in his ears. Something about hell and her and the path to both. It’s wrong, it’s all so wrong. She shouldn’t be home for at least another few hours. He should have time to clean up his mess so that she would never know.

But of course she knows. Storybrooke’s too small for a man to run out of the pawn shop dripping in blood for it to go unnoticed. He reckons someone told Ruby, who told Belle, who told Aurora, who came rushing home from the library to find him in his current predicament.

"Is it his?" Aurora asks, voice raising when he doesn’t answer. This time she stomps toward him, fists balling in the worn fabric of the shirt he’s wearing. She uses every ounce of strength in her body to yank him toward her. "Is. It. His.”

"N-no," Gods, how long has it been since he stuttered? He’s not sure if it’s due to the gaping wound now evident on his arm or the look in her eye. Probably a combination of the two.

She notices the cut a moment later and pulls his arm back under the water before scurrying toward the bathroom. She brings back the little box of bandages and begins treating his arm, forehead creasing in concentration. She won’t look at him, even after she’s finished, making careful work of putting all of the supplies back into their compartments.

"I want you to go," Aurora says it quietly, sheepishly, as if she’s actually afraid of saying it out loud. It makes him reach toward her but she takes a step back. "You tried to kill a man today, Killian. He could have killed you instead. Just…just go."

If he thought he couldn’t breathe before he’s certainly suffocating now. Killian takes a moment to swallow and suck down gulps of air. He warned her in the very beginning that this was the kind of man he was and she’d answered him by saying it was an excuse.

"Killing Rumplestiltskin is all I have left," ge wants her to look at him. Really look at him as she breaks his heart.

"You…you have me,” her voice cracks on the last word and when she turns her eyes toward him they are filled with tears.

The words Every step I make toward him is a step away from you echo in his mind from a night similar to this long ago. How many times has she forgiven him? How many times has she opened her arms again? This time they are wrapped around her as if she’s trying to hold herself together.

"I won’t watch you hang yourself," Aurora says. "And I certainly won’t tie your noose."
crown askew;
Old 02-13-2014, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too

Wow so much angst
Closed Thread   Post New Thread