Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2013, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

IDK how the writers don't realize Hook is soooooooooo boring in the "hero" role.
Old 11-28-2013, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

He literally has no storyline. There is no point to him anymore. Such a waste and a pity.
Old 11-29-2013, 06:35 AM
Addicted Fan

On Tumblr, I read that Hook apparently has had the most screentime so far. Isn't that totally mind blowing? He's had zero story!
Old 11-29-2013, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love the AU-gifset!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
On Tumblr, I read that Hook apparently has had the most screentime so far. Isn't that totally mind blowing? He's had zero story!
I guess they also counted all the times he was standing in the background doing/saying nothing ... but nevertheless his story is basically is non-existent.
But it looks like they will continue with much Hook screentime if he shows up at two places/realms in one episode
Old 11-29-2013, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It makes me so mad that Hook, a person who is very important in the Peter Pan story, has no story other than wanting to bone Emma during the Neverland arc. How does that make any sense?

I wouldn't mind that he has the most screen time if his screen time wasn't filled with "Look at me, Emma. Aren't I great, Emma? I saved your daddy, Emma. Want to bone, Emma?"

I can't remember if it was Adam or Eddy who said it, but basically female execs at ABC are a big part of why we're getting hero Hook. B/c they keep telling A&E that Hook should do things like stand in a playground during a Henry scene even though he has no reason for being there, because they want to drool over Colin.

smutty fic where Aurora is Hook's booty call
http://archiveofourown.org/works/1062685
Old 11-29-2013, 10:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Hi .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Don't know if H/A will speak or be in the same scene, but Colin/Sarah were on set the same day.

I wish they could be in a scene together ^^

Great gifset.

BRICS
Prayers for ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-29-2013, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I want them in a scene too. It'll be refreshing to see Hook with someone other than Emma and Charming, though he does talk to Charming while on his horse.

I want Hook/Philip badly.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

I still have to see Hookยดs episode but i heard it was good.

BRICS
Old 11-29-2013, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I personally didn't like it b/c it tried to make us feel bad for him and was all about him trying to get in Emma's pants. The only part I liked was Pan taunting him.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I personally didn't like it b/c it tried to make us feel bad for him and was all about him trying to get in Emma's pants. The only part I liked was Pan taunting him.

Ugh! I was hoping for the story to be about him only, without any second intentions by the writers -.-

BRICS
Old 11-29-2013, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Hook's episode was crap tbh.

And I can't believe Hook has the most screen time out of everyone. Like WTF?

Also he was completely useless during Neverland and Neal was a better guide to begin with.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Hook's episode was crap tbh.

And I can't believe Hook has the most screen time out of everyone. Like WTF?

Also he was completely useless during Neverland and Neal was a better guide to begin with.
Old 11-29-2013, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Ugh! I was hoping for the story to be about him only, without any second intentions by the writers -.-
A&E just had to invent a brother who dies on him so we can be like Oh poor ickle Killy. Everyone dies on him. They should've made him a street kid who steals to survive and joins a pirate crew because it offers more protection/family/stability than being on the streets does. But nooooooooooooooo, we can't have nice things. I bet Colin would've enjoyed playing a street rat more than an upstanding navy guy.

Quote:
seconded. I thought he'd be the one to get stuff done and his advice would be helpful, but he just tramped around the jungle. Regina got more things done. He's been degraded so badly.
Old 11-29-2013, 12:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Iยดm not watching the show but i keep an eye about it and from what iยดve learned, the writers are pretty much ruining the stories and the characters.

Also, Neal knowing more about Neverland that Hook is a joke. WTF writers?!! Hook was the one that taught Bae in the first place and all of the sudden Neal knows more than him?

BRICS
Old 11-29-2013, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

there isn't any thought put into anything anymore, I feel. Characters used to sit around and talk and be developed, but now it's all action! action! action! rushed! rushed! rushed! It has to suck to be a CS shipper and not get development. Hook literally clinged to Emma within 2 days of not being her enemy. WHere's the buildup for anything?

I wouldn't hate Neal knowing a lot about Neverland if we got to see a flashback of him being a Lost Boy and if his relationship with Hook wasn't shat on.