Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2019, 01:38 AM
  #271
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 67,898
I soo would love to get this survivor on the road

nobody interested anymore? or why am I left alone with it
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all


icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 04:52 PM
  #272
Ultimate Fan

 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 8,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I soo would love to get this survivor on the road

nobody interested anymore? or why am I left alone with it
Just I need to know what to do, I'm kind of lost with what needs to be done.
aśka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 10:58 PM
  #273
Moderator Support Team

 
Giotto's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 67,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by aśka (View Post)
Just I need to know what to do, I'm kind of lost with what needs to be done.
thank you

we have a preparationthread on top to check out

and if you can think of more scenes you want to have included, please ad them or tell us when you don't like one at all.

I will sort through them on minday a bit, cause I'm busy with family this weekend
__________________
If you don't have to say anything nice, don't say anything at all


icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 05:03 PM
  #274
Ultimate Fan

 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 8,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
thank you

we have a preparationthread on top to check out

and if you can think of more scenes you want to have included, please ad them or tell us when you don't like one at all.

I will sort through them on minday a bit, cause I'm busy with family this weekend
Ok, I'll try to post some my ideas till thursday, and more next week.
aśka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 01:31 PM
  #275
Fan Forum Hero

 
SojournHeart11's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Queer As Folk
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 58,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
thank you

we have a preparationthread on top to check out

and if you can think of more scenes you want to have included, please ad them or tell us when you don't like one at all.

I will sort through them on minday a bit, cause I'm busy with family this weekend
Thanks for the reminder
__________________
A word of advice, my sweet Emmett - mourn the losses because they are many.
But celebrate the victories because they are few.
~ Debbie Novotny

"We came for the queer but stayed for the folk" ~ Peter Paige
SojournHeart11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
emmett honeycutt , peter paige , queer as folk , scott lowell , ted schmidt


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:43 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2021.

Copyright © 1998-2021, Fan Forum.


TEST