Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
I was really happy when Bonnie said that she would do anything for Annalise. I guess I didn't expect that.
She seems to be really want to be a good friend to Annalise. But, she might also have a reason why who knows why she's so close to Annalise her her husband too.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 11-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

She is one of my suspects that could have killed Sam because she had easy access to the statue.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 11-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I could see her being a suspect.
Old 11-03-2014, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
She is one of my suspects that could have killed Sam because she had easy access to the statue.
That's a good point, Asher had the tropher the night of the murder so maybe Bonnie took it and had something to do with the murder. She's more than close to Sam, could be having an affair with him or whatever it is she could be a suspect but covering herself with an alibi.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 11-10-2014, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Interesting. I haven't quite figured out Bonnie.

Does she have a crush on Sam?
Old 11-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melis (View Post)
Interesting. I haven't quite figured out Bonnie.

Does she have a crush on Sam?
There are some speculations about Bonnie being Sam's first wife but I don't really believe that.

I think she likes him or they are having sex behind Annalise' back but keeping it a secret. She's the most quiet person in the group. I'm really wouldn't be surprised if she murdered him because she seems to respect Annalise and is always on her side in things.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

I don't believe that either. If she is his ex-wife, why would she be working for Annalise? I wouldn't work for someone who is married to my ex.

That's a good point. I've heard other say they think maybe Bonnie has a crush on Annalise. Bonnie might have killed Sam to protect Annalise. Not sure if I believe that one either.

I'm really out of ideas. lol
Old 11-11-2014, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melis (View Post)
I don't believe that either. If she is his ex-wife, why would she be working for Annalise? I wouldn't work for someone who is married to my ex.

That's a good point. I've heard other say they think maybe Bonnie has a crush on Annalise. Bonnie might have killed Sam to protect Annalise. Not sure if I believe that one either.

I'm really out of ideas. lol
Bonnie a lesbian? Haven't heard of that one yet.
Old 11-11-2014, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

You never know with this show. Anything is possible.
Old 11-15-2014, 02:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
HONORABLE MENTION | Liza Weil‘s Bonnie Winterbottom is, to a large degree, How to Get Away With Murder‘s least sympathetic character. She’s always skulking around in dark corners and empty hallways, tossing judgmental barbs at her firm’s law-student minions and making moony eyes at her boss Annalise’s hubby Sam. In “He Has a Wife,” however, Bonnie — having learned Sam was not traveling for work the night his pregnant sorority girl lover was murdered — confessed her lies of omission and fractured loyalty to Annalise in a desperate display that bordered on supplication. Weil’s broken physicality — on her knees at the feet of her queen — and tear-streaked face conveyed how much was at stake for the icy blonde as she begged for forgiveness and begged to keep her place at Annalise’s right hand. Alas, Bonnie’s pleas were in vain, and as Annalise gave her her pink slip with the brutal instruction to “leave and don’t come back,” Weil’s face made it clear Bonnie’s come completely undone.
TVLine
Old 11-15-2014, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

That's true about Bonnie.
Old 11-15-2014, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was on the fence with Bonnie, but she totally got me in the latest episode. I'm a fan now.
Old 11-16-2014, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

The last episode had the best stuff with Bonnie to date. I will never get over her desperate pleading to Annalise to the point where she got on her knees. Seeing Bonnie on knees, begging Annalise for forgiveness really got to me. Liza did such an outstanding job of bringing out Bonnie`s desperation.

Also Bonnie is very high on my suspect list on who killed Sam. In fact i think that it`s very likely that she killed Sam for Annalise either out of loyalty or protect Annalise. The hints are there along with her getting it on with Asher that night, which provided the cover for her.
Old 11-16-2014, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

That's a good one. I wonder if it's too obvious, though.
Old 11-16-2014, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still not sure about Bonnie and her role in the murder.