Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-12-2005, 02:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by * Sonia *
I'm beginning to watch Lost now because we haven't got that one either, if you haven't noticed it TV here sucks
We are getting Lost here on TV in summer. But I couldn't wait.

I finally passed one bio test I am going to find out next period if I pass my last one.

Old 05-12-2005, 10:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Congrats.

*sneaks this in* joejoe and mine's forum << hee, if anyone is interested in joing the RPG they can contact me (meaning don't post up a character randomly). However, the rest of the forum is free to roam if anyone wants to hang out there...although you do have to be a member, I hate guest posts, haha.

Victims, aren't we all? --

+Skydagger+

Last edited by Skydagger; 05-12-2005 at 03:18 PM
Old 05-12-2005, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You can try ebay they have Frontapge very cheap. Apparently I need it aswell but I got someone bid more than me. Then I got side-tracked and started to bid for all these DVDs and Adobe stuff
Better not let you hanging on Ebay, damn Id go crazy too. All the time I go shopping for something I always end up leaving the mall with tons of stuff except what i came there for Its like the other day I go to the mall for my prog excel, you know, and I went out of there with a new comp, a hat, pants, a poncho and two tops...hum...I did get the prog though but Office lol

Quote:
How far are you Rachel on Lost.
I watched Special three days ago... Damn Im so heeeeeee!! What happened to Claire? No dont tell me?! Yes tell me! No dont!! Damn, it sucks i have to wait so long for one epi! Like 3 days argh lol

Again congrats on your test, now try to get the exam next
Ill tell you when I get the book, Ill probably spam the Connor thread on the Ats board with it lol
Old 05-13-2005, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orton
We are getting Lost here on TV in summer. But I couldn't wait.

I finally passed one bio test I am going to find out next period if I pass my last one.
Ok..I'm definately gonna watch Lost then :0

I'm so pleased you passed hun
Old 05-14-2005, 03:47 AM
Master Fan

desperate housewives and lost are gonna be on TV this summer too but I won't be here most of the time(I think)
Old 05-14-2005, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by * Sonia *
desperate housewives and lost are gonna be on TV this summer too but I won't be here most of the time(I think)
Awww. Are you going on holiday?

Thanks Kelly I passed all my bio tests Now this coming Wednesday is my actual exam

Old 05-17-2005, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

I'm so glad you passed hun Good luck for wednesday!
Old 05-18-2005, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Well I sat my exam today. I feel okay with the multiple choice and the actual questions but damn did I mess up the 2 essays. Please I was just writing anything I will be happy if I passed with a C, I am going to try my best to ****ing aim for an A in History now

Old 05-18-2005, 06:47 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm so glad I don't have exams.

Ever.

But I do have testing for the next 2 days (At 8:45 in the morning at freakin' church around a bunch of people I can't stand )

Good luck Orton.

+Skydagger+
Old 05-18-2005, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

A church? What are your test about?

Sha, you screwed both essays...essays? In bio? It sucks so bad! If you dont pass will you have a way to re-sit it? and i got the book oh its soooo good... who thought a girl could make me feel so good
Old 05-19-2005, 02:54 AM
Elite Fan

Good luck Shabana
Old 05-19-2005, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walloo

Sha, you screwed both essays...essays? In bio? It sucks so bad! If you dont pass will you have a way to re-sit it? and i got the book oh its soooo good... who thought a girl could make me feel so good
Yeah. I know we have to write an essay in Bio. I had a feeling that something about the liver may pop up, and it did and then I panicked and forgot everything. No this is an actual exam you can re-sit them in high school. You can only do that in university.

Ah I try my best

Good Luck Sam what are your tests about/or on??

Thank you Kelly remember pray

Old 05-19-2005, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

I wil pray for you Shabana
Old 05-19-2005, 05:08 PM
Loyal Fan

I've actually been homeschooled since the 5th grade. So I belong to a group, and the people get together and get the tests from the school and set a couple days of the year to do them. And most homeschoolers are very very VERY religious, so all the group meetings are held at the church (they do things on the holidays and **** like that too).

Which sucks ultimately because I'm athiest, and if they found that out they'd probably kick me out, haha. But I gotta take the tests.

It's just like different English, Grammer, Math. You take the test for the grade ahead of you.

Usually I end up getting like late highschool through early college level grades, so I guess I'm more intelligent than I realize? Haha.

+Skydagger+
Old 05-20-2005, 04:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah. I know we have to write an essay in Bio. I had a feeling that something about the liver may pop up, and it did and then I panicked and forgot everything. No this is an actual exam you can re-sit them in high school. You can only do that in university.
Ha that sucks. Damn, i used to love biology, that's back when i wanted to be a surgeon... an essay about liver I wouldve said, yauza!! lol Good luck on your history exam then... I received my convacation for the finals T_T Its three days of jun and Im freaking out lol

Quote:
I've actually been homeschooled since the 5th grade. So I belong to a group, and the people get together and get the tests from the school and set a couple days of the year to do them.
Im homeschooled too... but well my course doesnt look like yours at all. There's no groups, no church lol