Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2021, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Legends of Tomorrow Season 6 Episode 4:"Bay of Squids" ~ Episode Discussion

❉"Bay of Squids"
6x4- Episode Discussion

The Legends are shocked when Rory takes command and manages to find the location of an important Alien, but he also lands them in the middle of the Cuban Missile Crisis. Ava is eager to question the Alien, but they must steal it back from the Cubans and Russians who think it is bio-warfare sent by the Americans. The team makes the decision to split up, leaving Nate and Zari to work together to stop a nuclear disaster alongside JFK while Behrad tries to leverage his newfound friendship to stop Castro from starting a war. Meanwhile, with Spooner's help, Rory makes an unlikely deal that could lead him on a solo mission to find Sara.

Cast: Caity Lotz, Jes Macallan, Dominic Purcell, Nick Zano, Tala Ashe, Olivia Swann, Adam Tsekhman, Shayan Sobhian, Lisseth Chavez and Matt Ryan also star.

Written by Phil Klemmer[
Directed by Sudz Sutherland

Original Air date 5/23/2021

Basic Rules:

+ Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

+ No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

+ Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

+ Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

+ Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 05-24-2021, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

An episode without Sara is already a downgrade. But this episode was so cringy. The whole football in the Oval office was dumb. And not this show dumb, just dumb. And they like to mention Nate's a historian without him actually using that knowledge for anything.

Tala Ashe is a treasure, it's too bad she's on this show. She deserves better too.

Ava is once again showing she's a terrible choice to be leader. She has no real life experience to deal with anything. She asks the Alien where her girlfriend is. Like the Alien is going to know her. She has a name! The Alien specifically went after Sara Lance. But that is all she is to this show now. Ava's girlfriend.

I really hope Mick finds Sara and we get their reunion first, before Ava takes over and they get their cliche kiss and probably takes credit for saving Sara.

I don't know if Spooner is sticking around but she does seem like a Mick replacement. For a show that wants to have a revolving door, they just keep replacing the originals with similar characters. Ava is the Sara replacement, Nate is the Ray replacement and now Spooner is the Mick replacement.
Old 05-24-2021, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Agree...It was kind of meh for me...it's becoming the Ava show...only reason why Sara didn't even have a 5 minute scene is because she's directing an episode... so that episode better be decent! David Ramsay [Diggle] is directing the Western one coming up. Nothing is really good on Sunday evenings anymore outside of my once a month wrestling event.... so I'll probably watch it.

Also I know nothing about the Cuban Missile...I got Bs in US history - high school college . don't ask me how...I'm a horrible test taker but I also did my history homework including Preparing for Essay written history exams [write as much info as you can answering a specific question]
Old 05-24-2021, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Once again Ava's all about Ava and doesn't realize that everything Mick was doing was because he wants to find Sara. But in Ava's mind only she cares about Sara. So instead of working with him she yells at him. Even though he made more progress than she has. Sara and Mick have a history. But Ava likes to pretend Sara has no family or other friends.

I hope Mick remembers to not trust Kayla now that she's hot. Sara tried to kill her so she's not going to be happy to see her.

I don't know much about the Cuban Missile crisis either, Dave. Or I didn't pay attention when we covered it in school. I was always more interested in Ancient history than modern.
Old 05-25-2021, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad it was more of a Mick-centered episode...

same Melissa...I'm more interested in ancient history

if it got renewed.... 2022 is probably it's last season... and the only thing I'm looking forward to is the Series Finale and hope Wentworth can return. After that Caity needs to do an awesome movie that we can see in the theater ...and we know it can't be as Sara Lance, but it could be for a DC role.

next week is the Western... and probably we won't see our favorite cowboy that we see just about every single season....I forgot his name...but it's in the Intro thread OP that Tia made way back in 2016
Old 05-25-2021, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

I think the animated episode is the next ep, the one Caity directed. The western one is episode 8.

They are going to have a western episode without Jonah Hex?
Old 05-26-2021, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think the actor will be on there given all the cuts in the budget...however I could be wrong OR another actor could play a younger version of him

The next episode:
"The Satanist's Apprentice"

Directed by:
Caity Lotz

Written by: Keto Shimizu & Ray Utarnachitt

Air Date: June 6, 2021

With Astra now a mortal, she finds it hard to adapt to the real world with no guidance from John Constantine. Frustrated and lonely, Astra makes a new friend who promises to help her, but her eagerness for the easy way out could have some real repercussions for those closest to her. Meanwhile, Sara meets the person responsible for her kidnapping and tries to convince others to help her escape.

arrowverse wiki doesn't have an specific details on it yet
Old 05-31-2021, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Caity is directing the next episode?
Old 06-02-2021, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yes...she's directed a few epps I think

guys.... do you just want to discuss the episodes on the season 6 general episode thread discussion since it's just Melissa and I posting in it... I think Juliana stops by to... I'll bump up the thread...you can either reply here or on the general episode thread