Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2022, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Legends of Tomorrow [7x12] "Too Legit to Quit" ~ Episode Discussion (Airdate 02-23-2022)

TO LEGIT TO QUIT
7x12 - Episode Discussion

PROTOCAL – With Gideon (Amy Pemberton) hurt, the Legends only have one way to save her. Once Evil Gideon is active, she continues to try to destroy the Legends, until Gideon reminds her of a certain protocol she must follow. Trying to help, Gideon negotiates a deal to save the Legends but to get them to agree, she breaks a major rule. Meanwhile, the Legends come up with another plan that could potentially solve all their problems.

Caity Lotz, Nick Zano, Jes Mccallan, Tala Ashe, Olivia Swann, Adam Tsekhman, Matt Ryan, Lisseth Chavez and Shayan Sobhian also star.
Written by: Mark Bruner & Mercedes Valle
Directed by: Sudz Sutherland

Original Air date: 2/23/2022.

Basic Rules:

+ Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

+ No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

+ Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

+ Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

+ Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 02-24-2022, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tia...I thought it was a great semi final epp...Amy P./ Gideon centered episode for sure... some of us have been waiting to see a Gideon centered episode

I'm not sure if I want to see my future...oh and btw...evil gideon could have been lying the whole time about their futures and print whatever she wanted to to give to them....just to get them off the ship.

next week finale
Old 02-25-2022, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

the ending yesss I really hope Gwyn gets his happy ending with Alun, i love him!