Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2022, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Legends of Tomorrow [7x10] "The Fixed Point" ~ Episode Discussion (Airdate 01-26-2022)

THE FIXED POINT
7x10 - Episode Discussion

DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE – The Legends are tired of being chased by an evil A.I. and her robo-soldiers, so Sara (Caity Lotz) decides to create an aberration that will allow the team to take back the Evil Waverider. However, the Legends find themselves in a Bar for time-travelers and quickly learn that this "fixed point" is popular with time-travelers, leaving Sara questioning her odds at winning.

With Behrad (Shayan Sobhian) and Astra (Olivia Swann) growing closer, Zari (Tala Ashe) and Spooner (Lisseth Chavez) are forced to awkwardly interact with each other as the rest of the Legends are paired up on the mission. Meanwhile, Ava (Jes Macallan) hears Gwyn's (Matt Ryan) plan to save his boyfriend, and Ava is forced to remind him of the consequences in he succeeds.
Nick Zano, Adam Tsekhman and Amy Pemberton also star.

Written by: Matthew Maala & Paiman Kalayeh
Directed by: Maisie Richardson-Sellers

Original Air date: 1/26/2022.

Basic Rules:

+ Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

+ No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

+ Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

+ Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

+ Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 01-28-2022, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread, Tia.
Old 01-28-2022, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

This season just keeps getting better. Gwyn is such a good addition to the show, i really hope he reunites with his love

Thawne from Legends is much better than the one from the flash, they don't feel like the same character

spooner/zari scenes were so good, so happy for the ace rep! i have never seen that on a show before
Old 01-29-2022, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
This season just keeps getting better. Gwyn is such a good addition to the show, i really hope he reunites with his love

Thawne from Legends is much better than the one from the flash, they don't feel like the same character

spooner/zari scenes were so good, so happy for the ace rep! i have never seen that on a show before
ITA about Thawne on LoT being played by Matt and they gave us the story on what happened to him after the final confrontation in season 2 of LoT
Old 01-31-2022, 01:13 AM
New Fan

For me this was the best episode of the whole show yet.
I loved the whole storyline, Matt Letscher being back as Thawne, the scenes between Gwyn and Ava were overwhelming and heartwarming and the most important thing: WE GOT ASEXUAL REPRESENTATION! It is so rare and it was so great to see it. Plus the way Lisseth Cavez acted was amazing! Also it seemed like being ace is totally normal in the future where Zari's from and that made me happy too! Can't wait to see how this unfolds!
Old 01-31-2022, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I agree it was definitely one of their best!