Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2021, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Legends of Tomorrow [6x07] "Back to the Finale Part II" ~ Episode Discussion (Airdate 6-20-2021)

Back to the Finale: Part II
6x07 - Episode Discussion

With Ava a wreck, Behrad the Legends make a last-ditch effort to keep Sara from being abducted in the first place, even knowing that it will alter the timeline. Sara grapples with what she has just discovered about herself but is also shocked when Rory finds her on the mystery planet. With no time to spare, Sara, Mick and Gary devise a plan to help defeat Bishop. Meanwhile, Spooner envisions what her life would be like if she hadn’t joined the Legends.

Written by: Morgan Faust, Mark Bruner
Directed by: Glen Winter

Cast
Dominic Purcell, Nick Zano, Tala Ashe, Jes Macallan, Adam Tsekham, Matt Ryan and Shayan Sobhian. Matt Ryan and Raffi Barsoumian as Bishop[1] also star.

Original Air date 6/20/2021

Basic Rules:

+ Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

+ No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

+ Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

+ Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

+ Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 06-15-2021, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Dave, this might be the first episode this season where I will watch the same day... just want to see the outcome of Sara so I hope I enjoy it.
Old 06-16-2021, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tia...I will have both on LoT and WWE Hell in a Cell on..Sunday evening
Old 06-17-2021, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Really hope the real Sara is not dead
Old 06-19-2021, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope that this episode is good.
Old 06-20-2021, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm guessing we are going to have some upset people here...sorry guys in advance
Old 06-21-2021, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay I'll be honest, I started the episode and was excited about watching it and then Sara reached to get her ring from her dead body that she was going to propose to Ava with and that's when I lost interest.

After that, I decided to only watch the Mick/Sara scenes which I enjoyed.
Also the team not grieving Sara makes sense seeing as how I don't know who a lot of the characters are. Even Zari is not OUR Zari we first grew with so I think this show is just not for me anymore, unfortunately....
Old 06-21-2021, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I can sympathize with all the Sara/ Ava stuff that you guys don't like.... but I just want some version of Sara preferably the real one and not this alien hybrid line Sara to be loved and to be with someone because she deserves it. If the CW DC producers went with Oliver / Sara and stuck with it...she would be dead... and not anywhere on TV b/c they Felicity decided to go into DCs version of "paradise/ afterlife"...they would do the same thing to Sara.

I guess you guys want Sara to be a Strong Single Woman saving the time line and present day world too.

Anyway the group is back together...albeit...not the real Sara...but it is what it is I guess.

A Western follows so I'm looking forward to that. David [Diggle] will be in it, but he won't play Diggle like he did in Batwoman
Old 06-21-2021, 09:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, the real Sara is dead and we are left with the alien-human hybrid clone that can be 3d printed in 10 minutes. No one is going to mourn Sara because we have a copy of her, and everyone only cares about the upcoming clone wedding.

Apparently, there can be thousands and millions of Sara clones at the same time, just like Ava clones. Only this hybrid clone will have some type of alien power.

TBH, I'm kind of numb at this point.
Old 06-21-2021, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope the human clone Sara they were working on is still living at least. But I also want to see what alien clone Sara can do with her powers.

to be honest, I wanted Nyssa on Legends this season ...but not sure what Katrina Law is doing these days
Old 06-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Not wanting Sara with Ava doesn't mean I want her to be single. It's not even about Nyssa either. Nyssa was so long ago at this point, I don't care about that ship anymore. I want Sara to find someone that thinks about her and comforts her when she needs it. I want Sara to find someone that understands her. Ava's not it. I feel most of the time that Ava barley knows Sara at all. She's just something that she wants. She spent most of their relationship trying to turn Sara into her and making Sara want the same things she does. She never asks Sara what she wants, it's always only what Ava wants.

Ava is controlling and selfish. Sara can't talk about her feelings or have any thoughts about her family and other friends. Her life must only revolve around Ava while Ava's life doesn't have to revolve around Sara. Her scenes with Gary and Mick are longest scenes she's had with other characters since S3. And a version of Ava was still there. The writers of this show are obsessed with Ava because she's their original character. So they made Sara obsessed with her too and the expense of her character.

Having the other characters say she's the same Sara doesn't make it so. They took an amazing character that I rooted for because of all the things she went through and survived and killed her off screen and replaced her with a clone so she can be the same her girlfriend. And I guess people will find that cute but as a Sara fan for the past 8 years I don't. But I guess that goes to show how unimportant Sara is to an indiviual character on this show now, she doesn't matter to people. She only matters as Ava's girlfriend.

The only thing I liked about this so called "Sara storyline" (that still had to include Ava) was they let Mick actually care about Sara as Sara and not as Ava's girlfriend which the rest of the team seems to think of Sara as. Until this episode when Behrad suddenly remembered he was Sara's friend. We've seen Nate and Behrad's friendship develop but because Sara's supposed to be glued to Ava we never saw any development with Sara and Behrad. And are just supposed to go with he replaced OG Zari.

Now that "Sara's" back on the ship, lets see how much interaction she has with the other characters, outside group interactions. Will she talk to Spooner again or will that be like her one scene with Behrad in the first episode of last season. Somehow they will be friends but we will never see them talk to each other like that ever again. Sara will go back to being Ava's shadow.
Old 06-21-2021, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

What i don't get is.. does Sara's soul transfer to the clone/s? because if not, the real Sara should be in heaven? wish they would clarify that. I don't care if it's not her original body as long as it's the og Sara's soul
Old 06-22-2021, 08:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
I hope the human clone Sara they were working on is still living at least. But I also want to see what alien clone Sara can do with her powers.

to be honest, I wanted Nyssa on Legends this season ...but not sure what Katrina Law is doing these days
I think the alien clone blew up, along with real Sara's body. I do think it would be interesting to see what clone Sara can do. Seems like she's even harder to kill, not to mention they can just spin up another one of her clones if they get Bishop's technology. Unless a new clone is automatically set to activate when the present one dies, like Bishop.

Katrina is going to be on the new season of NCIS. But not sure when they start filming.
Old 06-22-2021, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
What i don't get is.. does Sara's soul transfer to the clone/s? because if not, the real Sara should be in heaven? wish they would clarify that. I don't care if it's not her original body as long as it's the og Sara's soul
Juliana... Heaven doesn't exist in the DCEU TV universe... just various versions of paradise. When Oliver died his soul went to his paradise which was a building with his wife there.

Her Memories/ experiences were transferred to the clone. Marvel did the same thing with MODAK... he uploaded his experience/ memories to a computer so that he could come back

Lancer...thanks for the info and i wonder how long Sara will keep that she's a clone a secret.

Also guys next week is the Western episode and the week after that is 4th of July in the USA...so it will be a repeat. LoT got turned into a summer show this year.
Old 06-22-2021, 10:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Lancer...thanks for the info and i wonder how long Sara will keep that she's a clone a secret.

Also guys next week is the Western episode and the week after that is 4th of July in the USA...so it will be a repeat. LoT got turned into a summer show this year.
Not long. According to next episode's synopsis, she tells the team about it. Even if she doesn't, Mick may eventually talk about it.

It wouldn't be too long between the end of this season and the start of next season though. Seems like Olivia is already back in Vancouver.

Katrina seems to be pretty successful getting onto new shows as series regular playing badass female characters. I wonder if Caity would be as successful post-Legends.