Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2022, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire!

Oh yeah, I forgot you told me about that. Ironic that Jon Cryer played Lex on Supergirl after playing his nephew in Superman IV: The Quest for Peace.

They already did the Clark/Lex thing on Smallville, they don't need to repeat that with their songs on Superman & Lois.

thanks for that Batman info.

I'm okay, thanks. I hope you are too.
Old 03-29-2022, 06:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, dragonfire!

Oh yeah, I forgot you told me about that. Ironic that Jon Cryer played Lex on Supergirl after playing his nephew in Superman IV: The Quest for Peace.

They already did the Clark/Lex thing on Smallville, they don't need to repeat that with their songs on Superman & Lois.

thanks for that Batman info.

I'm okay, thanks. I hope you are too.
Hey Alex.

Yep.

I know.

No problem.

Good, no problem. Thanks.

I hope everyone is ok, and good day as well.

Quote:
The Batman Surpasses Man of Steel and Justice League at the Global Box Office
The Batman crosses the $673 million mark.
https://in.ign.com/batman-reboot/171...bal-box-office

Quote:
Batgirl Is In Final Week Of Shooting, Confirms Leslie Grace
After months of filming and years of development, the DCEU's Batgirl movie is finally entering its final week of production, says star Leslie Grace.
https://screenrant.com/batgirl-dc-mo...-leslie-grace/
Old 03-29-2022, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

I think Superman & Lois and more specifically Arrowverse wanted to play homage to Snallvile by doing that. They even mentioned how Clark had this computer wiz friend... aka Chloe. lol

So they must have liked the unique twist that Smallville did.

Can you do a watch tomorrow? If so do you have access to any of these movies below?
Superman: Brainiac Attacks
Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons
Batman vs. Two-Face 2017
Old 03-29-2022, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire!

Thanks for the info. I'm not really surprised that The Batman beat Man of Steel and Justice League. Zack Snyder ruined the DCEU and I'm never gonna change my mind about that.

Not interested in Batgirl. That's horrible miscasting.

OMG, Superman & Lois has Chloe, Tia? Is it the same Chloe, or just a reference to someone like Chloe?

I have all three of those, Tia. Sure, I can do a watch with you tomorrow. Which movie and at what time?

OMG, Adam West, Burt Ward, and Julie Newmar did the voices for that one? And William Shatner as Two-Face?

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 03-29-2022 at 05:34 PM
Old 03-29-2022, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well again don't say Justice Leagues was Synder... I saw Synder and the majority of that movie wasn't his work. lol

Same Chloe, here ya go, Alex.
She got mentioned like twice... that time with the tech and this time where she got the name mentioned. lol

So before the Crisis, it seems Arrowverse totally used Smallville backstory as their canon story. lol

Also you can tell me which one of those movies you want to watch and the time.
Old 03-30-2022, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Superman: Brainiac Attacks- love cartoon superman and Tia's distant cosmic cousin...Brainiac....lol

Alex...don't you have a board watch with Sarah/ Alison or is that a different Thursday.... just checking

can we start around 6 pm

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 03-30-2022 at 01:39 PM
Old 03-30-2022, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that, Tia! OMG, it is Chloe! Wow, that Crisis storyline wasn't messing around, was it?

I'm not gonna change my mind about Zack Snyder, Tia.

The Die Hard watch with Sarah and Alison is tomorrow, Dave. Today is Wednesday, tomorrow is Thursday. But Sarah wants to change the watch to Friday because she's getting her MRI results back tomorrow so she can't guarantee she'll be able to make the Thursday watch.

6pm is fine.
Old 03-30-2022, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OK...let me try to find the cartoon movie
Old 03-30-2022, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, Dave. I'm glad you've seen it. I hope you've seen the other two as well, because I told Tia I want to watch all of them.

DC animation is awesome.
Old 03-30-2022, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

lets see how this one goes...I haven't seen it in a long time....but you and Tia are superman speedy at posting... so see how it goes...

so you and Alison and Sarah are gonna try to do die hard on Friday?

too much cussing in the deathstroke cartoon movie...if I remember right....I saw the first 10 or so minutes

the title says Thursday...so is it today or tomorrow...now I'm confused
Old 03-30-2022, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad you've seen it, Dave.

Yeah, the title does say Thursday, but Tia said today. She's better be here soon.

I have to hear back from Alison. Sarah wants to do the watch Friday, so I sent Alison a PM and I'm waiting to hear back from her if Friday is okay with her.

Oh, Deathstroke has a lot of swearing? Well, it is a DC cartoon. Marvel doesn't do that.
Old 03-30-2022, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I was watching the first 20 or so minutes... man does superman get his buttt beat in badly...

don't worry....I will leave the window up and hope Tia is here soon
Old 03-30-2022, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the info. This should be interesting.

Yeah, if you look down at Tia's post to me yesterday, she clearly says "tomorrow," which is today. So I don't know why she put Thursday in the title. Force of habit, I guess?
Old 03-30-2022, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OK...don't shoot Rent until you see the whites of her eyes

oh you are off tomorrow...so you have the rest of the evening to watch movies and stuff.... great...
Old 03-30-2022, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, I won't. I just hope Tia remembers that she said "tomorrow" when she asked me yesterday, which means "today." Either that, or she needs to stay specific when it comes to days.

Yep, I'm off tomorrow. that's why I hope Tia remembers and comes here today, because I can stay up as late as I want tonight.