Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2021, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Oh, so it was a Bat-Cycle accident? I hope he's okay.

We need a new thread!
Yes, it accidently ran into him from what I read about it. Same.

Yep.

With the news that Simmons is in talks to return as Gordon for the Batgirl movie it really makes me wonder what will Keaton Batman's timeline will look like if he does appear in Batgirl?

I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Comic Book
The Suicide Squad: James Gunn Reacts to Movie’s Rotten Tomatoes Score
In fact, Gunn took to Twitter today to share the movie's Rotten Tomatoes score. "With 97% on the Tomatometer #TheSuicideSquad is Certified Fresh ...
https://comicbook.com/dc/news/the-su...rtified-fresh/
Old 08-01-2021, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for all that, dragonfire. Yeah, I guess Gunn's Suicide Squad is getting good reviews.

I'm less interested in Batgirl the more I hear about it. This just doesn't seem like the Barbara Gordon I know.
Old 08-01-2021, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ It's okay if it's getting good reviews. Every movie that exists nowadays is not bad. lol
Old 08-02-2021, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks for all that, dragonfire. Yeah, I guess Gunn's Suicide Squad is getting good reviews.

I'm less interested in Batgirl the more I hear about it. This just doesn't seem like the Barbara Gordon I know.
No problem. Yep, and got to thank Disney because if they hadn't fired him then WB wouldn't of been able to hired him.

I'm sorry to hear that. I see, and yeah a Batgirl movie now with Simmons as Gordon, and maybe Keaton as Batman/Bruce is probably something fans weren't expecting especially Keaton as Batman/Bruce.

I agree Tia, and I'm glad it's getting good reviews because that means DC movies is hopefully making a comeback again, and just as Snyder redeemed the JL, seems Gunn has hopefully redeem the SS.

Also hopefully The Batman movie can continue the DC movies comeback.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 08-02-2021, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ It's okay if it's getting good reviews. Every movie that exists nowadays is not bad. lol
Okay, Tia. I just have my own issues with Gunn, as you know.

Oh, and are we on for Thursday's watch, The Long Halloween Part 2, Tia?

Actually, Disney didn't fire Gunn, dragonfire. They reconsidered and let him work on Guardians of the Galaxy 3, which he's gonna start filming soon. It's gonna be his last superhero movie, according to him.

Yeah, I'm sorry, but I just don't like the direction that WB is going with Batman because it's just all over the place. I would've liked it if they'd done something that was like a cross between The Dark Knight and Gotham.

I'm okay, dragonfire, thanks. I'm glad you are too.
Old 08-02-2021, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Actually, Disney didn't fire Gunn, dragonfire. They reconsidered and let him work on Guardians of the Galaxy 3, which he's gonna start filming soon. It's gonna be his last superhero movie, according to him.

Yeah, I'm sorry, but I just don't like the direction that WB is going with Batman because it's just all over the place. I would've liked it if they'd done something that was like a cross between The Dark Knight and Gotham.

I'm okay, dragonfire, thanks. I'm glad you are too.
Yes, they did. Yes but they didn't hired him back until much later after WB hired him, and where it couldn't hurt the Disney/Fox deal anymore.

I see.

Understandable but at least there's Batman movies coming out. There's no telling when The X-Men movies will come out if they ever do come out that is.

Good, no problem. Thanks.

I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Screen Rant
The Flash Movie's Batcycle Involved in Another Set Crash
After a recent accident on the set of The Flash movie, the Batcycle has been involved in another crash. Thankfully, no one was injured this ...
https://screenrant.com/flash-movie-b...ond-set-video/

Quote:
CBR
The Flash Set Video Shows Off New Cowl | CBR
Fan footage of Ezra Miller during filming of The Flash movie for the DCEU shows him sporting a costume that hasn't been seen before.
https://www.cbr.com/the-flash-cowl-set-video/

Quote:
Screen Rant
The Flash Movie Set Photo Offers Best Look At Batman Yet
A new The Flash set image offers the best look at Batman. Directed by Andy Muschietti, the long-awaited DCEU standalone film is currently in ...
https://screenrant.com/flash-movie-s...tume-batcycle/
Old 08-03-2021, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

New Thread
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top