Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2020, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

Well that's good, triangles are pretty annoying and for the most part makes most of the characters in it unlikable.

You can always enjoy your Batman Saturday than. lol

Thanks for that news.
Yep.

Yep.

No problem, and if this is true then here's some more good news. I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
The Flash Movie Reportedly Starts Filming March 2021
The Flash movie, the long-awaited screen adaptation of the Flashpoint story, is aiming to roll cameras in March 2021, according to a new report.
https://screenrant.com/flash-dceu-mo...te-march-2021/
Old 09-17-2020, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel for Ray... at this point, it doesn't really feel like a proper real investigation will take place but I hope for him and future workers that it is...

Old 09-17-2020, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I feel for Ray... at this point, it doesn't really feel like a proper real investigation will take place but I hope for him and future workers that it is...

Same. Thanks for posting that.

Oh, here's some even more good news. I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Variety
‘The Batman’ Resumes Production After Shutdown Over Robert Pattinson’s Positive COVID-19 Test
Robert Pattinson has been cleared shoot "The Batman" again after his positive COVID-19 test brought production on the movie to a standstill.
https://variety.com/2020/film/news/b...on-1234770484/
Old 09-17-2020, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I see. Well, I do remember what Joss did with Charisma and I've never really forgiven him for that. As for the situation with Justice League, well... no excusing Joss, but that situation was already a mess due to Zack Snyder having to be fired and replaced. WB should never have hired Snyder in the first place and they should've gotten someone more competent.

If Joss was a problem due to his behavior, well, there's no law against being an ass but I guess WB could always just try to move on from him. Mamoa and Fisher also have to remember they're actors and the director is the boss. If you don't like your boss you can always quit. Unless he did something plainly illegal they're not gonna get much from the studios. My problem is that Joss left the MCU because of Kevin Feige, whom I personally despise, so basically I'm thinking all of Hollywood sucks right now.
Old 09-17-2020, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

I hope everyone is ok.
Quote:
HBO Max Celebrates Batman Day With the Dark Knight's Live-Action, Animated Adventures
Quote:
The full list of HBO Max's Batman Day celebration can be found below.

Official Press Release

Celebrate Batman Day With HBO Max

Celebrate Batman Day on September 19 with HBO Max, the premiere destination to stream your favorite Batman series and films from the DC library.

Batman is the ultimate crusader against injustice and shows there’s a superhero in all of us. Fans of all ages around the world can embrace their inner Caped Crusader and participate in a variety of activities to celebrate the timeless DC Super Hero. And what would Batman Day be without the iconic Bat-Signal?! Fans can learn how to build their very own through how-to videos and activity kits and share their own version of the Bat-Signal on social media. From free digital comics to other promotions and activities, keep visiting www.BatmanDay.com for the latest news and information and follow @Batman on Instagram and Facebook, @DCBatman on Twitter and @DCComics on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

See below for list of both live action and animated Batman movies and series and available to stream on HBO Max on Batman Day.

Batman, 1989
Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero, 1998
Batman & Robin, 1997
Batman and Harley Quinn, 2017
Batman Begins, 2005
Batman Beyond: The Return of the Joker, 2000
Batman Forever, 1995
Batman Returns, 1992
Batman v Superman: Ultimate Edition, 2016
Batman vs. Dracula, The, 2005
Batman vs. Robin, 2015
Batman vs. Two-Face, 2017
Batman: Assault on Arkham, 2014
Batman: Gotham Knight, 2008
Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders, 2016
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1, 2012
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 2, 2013
Batman: The Killing Joke, 2016 (HBO)
Batman: Under the Red Hood, 2010
Batman: Year One, 2011
Beware the Batman, 2013
Harley Quinn (S1 & S2), 2019
JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time, 2014
Joker 2019 (HBO)
Justice League (2017), 2017
Justice League vs. Teen Titans, 2016
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths, 2010
Justice League: Doom , 2012
Justice League: Gods and Monsters, 2015
Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox, 2013
Justice League: The New Frontier, 2008
Justice League: Throne of Atlantis, 2015
Justice League: War, 2014
Lego Batman: DC Super Heroes Unite, 2013
Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League, 2015
Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: The Flash, 2018
Lego Justice League: Cosmic Clash, 2016
Lego Justice League: Gotham City Breakout, 2016
Necessary Evil: The Super-Villains of DC Comics, 2013
Suicide Squad, 2016
https://www.cbr.com/hbo-max-batman-day-2020/
Old 09-18-2020, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Thanks for that list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I see. Well, I do remember what Joss did with Charisma and I've never really forgiven him for that. As for the situation with Justice League, well... no excusing Joss, but that situation was already a mess due to Zack Snyder having to be fired and replaced. WB should never have hired Snyder in the first place and they should've gotten someone more competent.

If Joss was a problem due to his behavior, well, there's no law against being an ass but I guess WB could always just try to move on from him. Mamoa and Fisher also have to remember they're actors and the director is the boss. If you don't like your boss you can always quit. Unless he did something plainly illegal they're not gonna get much from the studios. My problem is that Joss left the MCU because of Kevin Feige, whom I personally despise, so basically I'm thinking all of Hollywood sucks right now.

I disagree with you because even in the normal job, if you have a problem with your boss and need the income you can always go to HR. Joss is not the owner of WB or DC, he's also an employee and that's the issue that Fisher is having. He reported him to the people above him and they let it slide and did nothing. That's when Fisher learned that ... oh... this is an enabling thing? That's why I brought up Weinstein a few pages ago. The story that people don't know is that people did speak up over a decade ago and they were silenced because of how big Weinstein was. Who knows maybe he's innocent and he's in jail for no reason and I am not comparing Weinstein to Whedon but I'm saying if you allow things to slide for decades, it's just going to get worst.

As I mentioned this is how people get away for things for so long because when they are reported, the higher-ups just remain silent.

Just because you are an employer, that doesn't mean you deserve or should tolerate physical or verabl abuse. Maybe people need to stop turning a blind eye and do a REAL investigation.

So as a person who is an employee, who is making some income, if I get verbally harassed at by my boss by doing my job every day, you know where I'm going? straight to HR. Although, I still might actually quit but I'd hope no one else have to deal with what I dealt with at the job which is why Ray Fisher has the saying Accountability OVER Entertainment. When a person sign a contract I'll assume in the contract it does NOT say, "I will keep my mouth shut if I am getting verbally or physically harrassed behind the scenes."
And Ray Fisher technically was working for director Zack Synder at first..... Whedon only came in later which is why Kevin Smith said that Joss only came in to reshoot scenes and his behavior was odd... he basically came in, treated people bad and acted as if he owned the thing. So no way Ray and the other JLA cast members expected for a huge behind the scene change when were they almost done with Synder's Justice League...

Some fans just care about the entertainment value so they don't care if the actors lives behind the scenes are a living hell. Ray Fisher actually is risking his whole career on this seeing as how he's not well known and hasn't had that big break yet.

Joss will continue to treat actors like trash because he knows he'll always get away with it with no consequences.

Last edited by eternalfate; 09-18-2020 at 05:20 AM
Old 09-18-2020, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^ Thanks for that list.

No problem. Looking forward to Batman Day tomorrow. I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Variety
‘Harley Quinn’ Renewed for Season 3 at HBO Max, DC Universe Transitions Out of Scripted Originals
"Harley Quinn" has been renewed for a third season at HBO Max rather than DC Universe.
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/har...se-1234774781/
Old 09-18-2020, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

HEARD about Dc Universe. So will they get rid of the old shows as well?
Old 09-18-2020, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
HEARD about Dc Universe. So will they get rid of the old shows as well?
Maybe this will answer that question, and I know you will like it. I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Hollywood Reporter
DC Universe Rebranding as Comics-Centric Platform
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...orm-in-january
Old 09-18-2020, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ That really didn't help much... it seems like it's turning to an only comics library... but I hope they keep the classic shows there. I mainly care for those shows.
Old 09-18-2020, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So DC is maintaining its comics-centric platform? Well, I'm actually glad about that, and I wish Marvel would do the same. I really wish they'd just go back to doing things they way they used to do it, instead of committing acts of self-cannibalism.

I'm sure they'll keep the old shows around, Tia. I don't think they'll get rid of them. I'm more worried about what the hell Disney is gonna do with Marvel.
Old 09-19-2020, 04:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^ That really didn't help much... it seems like it's turning to an only comics library... but I hope they keep the classic shows there. I mainly care for those shows.
I thought you wanted it to become an only comics library or did I thought wrong?

As for the classic shows my guess is they will be move to HBO Max as well.

I mean it would make sense no?

Oh, today is Batman Day. I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Comic Book
DC Comics Shares Plans For Fans To Create Their Own Bat-Signal On Batman Day
https://comicbook.com/comics/news/ba...ate-their-own/

Last edited by dragonfire; 09-19-2020 at 07:10 AM
Old 09-19-2020, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

The Boys just took a shot at Joss Whedon and unintentionally the Ray Fisher story (since this was filmed last year).
Old 09-19-2020, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
The Boys just took a shot at Joss Whedon and unintentionally the Ray Fisher story (since this was filmed last year).
I heard about that. I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Comicbook.com
The Batman Director Matt Reeves Celebrates Batman Day By Sharing New Art
https://comicbook.com/movies/news/th...aring-new-art/

Quote:
Hollywood Reporter
Batman 1989 Batwing Set Coming in October from Lego
Quote:
Lego on Saturday unveiled Lego DC Batman 1989 Batwing, a 2,363-piece set based on the Tim Burton movie.
Just when you think you’ve seen it all with Batman Lego, along comes something new, just in time for Batman Day.

In this case, it’s a blast from the past as Lego lit up the Batsignal Saturday to unveil Lego DC Batman 1989 Batwing, a showstopping 2,363-piece set that can mount to a wall.

Due to hit stores Oct. 21 and intended for the adult collector, the set takes the design from the Batplane seen in the Tim Burton-directed movie and features a full interior, removable canopy and posable aerodynamic flaps. The brick build also has some neat Easter eggs, such as a screen featuring Joker’s gas balloons and a "Bat Engine" label on the vehicle’s engine.

The Batwing will measure over 4" (11cm) high, 20" (52cm) long and 22" (58cm) wide. The construction set also features a special brick that allows builders to mount and display their model on the wall for added impact. The company is touting it is a companion piece to the previously released Lego DC Batman 1989 Batmobile.

Lego promises "a complex and rewarding build" adding that the latest offering for the Batman fandom will have a packaging designed "to reflect the sophisticated nature of the creative process."

Packaging details and price points were not revealed.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ober-from-lego
Old 09-19-2020, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
That's interesting. Man, it seems like yesterday that Joss was on top of the world with The Avengers.

Thanks for all the info, dragonfire.