Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2020, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
[FONT="Tahoma"][INDENT]

Yeah... I didn't notice how quickly it was announced. lol Someone on twitter posted it...

WB Pictures showing their behind offs. lol All just to hide the truth.... SMH.

Also, I agree on Johns... does WB/DC not believe they can survive without him? I really don't get the issue here.
Jason speaking out is even more bigger than Ray seeing as how his Aquaman movie is the most watched one in the DCEU box office. Reaching over 1 billion. With Ray on the other hand, I enjoy him trying to keep people accountable even though he has the most to lose.

These reshoots really were a messed as it looked... my goodness....

I am okay, hope you are as well.
Yep, and I was wrong about the movie being in development hades seems the movie isn't even real.

Indeed. Yep, and what truth are they hiding?

Same here. Definitely. True.

Indeed it was, and with the lengths, WB is going through to make people forget about it, I feel like something bad had to happen that they don't want us to know about.

Good, and thanks. I hope everyone is ok.
Old 09-16-2020, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww Melissa do you know about this? I don't watch Lucifer so not sure if he's getting mean tweets over the show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
yep, and i was wrong about the movie being in development hades seems the movie isn't even real.

Indeed. Yep, and what truth are they hiding?

Same here. Definitely. True.

indeed it was, and with the lengths, wb is going through to make people forget about it, i feel like something bad had to happen that they don't want us to know about.

Good, and thanks. i hope everyone is ok.
Yep, the more news that comes out the worse everything seems because of these execs not being held responsible. It's like WB pictures feel if they lose Berg, Whedon and Geoff, they will fail as a company and that's the issue. So I think they'll rather keep them at the helm and hope all the staff and actors shut up about how they are treated.

Let's say all of this is not true... why put out false reports to get people to stop talking about this? lol

Good news is that WarnerMedia is investigating so we shall see.
Old 09-16-2020, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Yep, the more news that comes out the worse everything seems because of these execs not being held responsible. It's like WB pictures feel if they lose Berg, Whedon and Geoff, they will fail as a company and that's the issue. So I think they'll rather keep them at the helm and hope all the staff and actors shut up about how they are treated.

Let's say all of this is not true... why put out false reports to get people to stop talking about this? lol

Good news is that WarnerMedia is investigating so we shall see.
Yep. I don't know about the first 2 but Johns definitely.

Good question.

Yep.

I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Screen Rant
Justice League Star Accuses WB of Burying His Claims With Batfleck News
https://screenrant.com/justice-leagu...n-warner-bros/
Old 09-16-2020, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't wait for all the drama to be over and for the truth to come out in a few months.
As I mentioned, luckily WarnerMedia is looking into these claims.
Old 09-16-2020, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I can't wait for all the drama to be over and for the truth to come out in a few months.
As I mentioned, luckily WarnerMedia is looking into these claims.
Same.

Yep.

I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Screen Rant
Justice League Star Reveals DC Films Head’s Criticism of Joss Whedon
https://screenrant.com/justice-leagu...a-joss-whedon/
Old 09-16-2020, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ It is still interesting he's doing all of this when he can lose everything. I give it to him. I hope he wins this battle.
Old 09-16-2020, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^ It is still interesting he's doing all of this when he can lose everything. I give it to him. I hope he wins this battle.
Well, I could be wrong but I think he said he doesn't care about his career and to him accountably > entertainment.

Me too. Oh, here's what he said about Whedon. I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
[Walter Hamada] did throw Joss Whedon and Jon Berg under the bus. A conversation wherein he did claim that Joss Whedon was an *******, that he never planned on hiring and that did not fit his vision for the future of DC Films. Quote me on that. If it’s not true, Walter, go ahead and sue me on that.
Old 09-16-2020, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well, I could be wrong but I think he said he doesn't care about his career and to him accountably > entertainment.

Me too. Oh, here's what he said about Whedon. I hope everyone is ok.

Yep I know. That's why I even give him more credit and I am hoping it doesn't cost him his career however what he's doing right now is showing bravely. A lot of other actors/actress withold the bad true until over an decade later when they don't have nothing to lose and their career is set.

Oh I saw that one! I have no doubt that everything about JW is true since I know his history. The main reason he's been protected so long is because of his talent as a visionary for movies/shows. Buffy was that huge break to the path of his invincibility.
Old 09-16-2020, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Yep I know. That's why I even give him more credit and I am hoping it doesn't cost him his career however what he's doing right now is showing bravely. A lot of other actors/actress withold the bad true until over an decade later when they don't have nothing to lose and their career is set.

Oh I saw that one! I have no doubt that everything about JW is true since I know his history. The main reason he's been protected so long is because of his talent as a visionary for movies/shows. Buffy was that huge break to the path of his invincibility.
Same. True.

True. Yep.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 09-16-2020, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Same. True.

True. Yep.

I hope everyone is ok.

Everyone can continue being blinded by him because of his past movies/shows all the want.
I can admit that Buffy and Angel are two of my favorite shows EVER! I watch Angel like every year... although the show was great when David Greenwalt and Tim Minear had the most control and when Joss interrupted and got himself involved and used his personal agendas, the show went downhill and got cancelled but that's a discussion for another day.

Do you watch any of the DC animated stuff right now?
Old 09-16-2020, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Everyone can continue being blinded by him because of his past movies/shows all the want.
I can admit that Buffy and Angel are two of my favorite shows EVER! I watch Angel like every year... although the show was great when David Greenwalt and Tim Minear had the most control and when Joss interrupted and got himself involved and used his personal agendas, the show went downhill and got cancelled but that's a discussion for another day.

Do you watch any of the DC animated stuff right now?
Well, I'm not blinded by him. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of him. Shoot I didn't even know who he was until I first watched The Avengers.

I see.

No, I haven't, and instead of watching DC stuff, I been watching other stuff like the 10-hour mini-series The 10th Kingdom that I first saw as a kid in 2000.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 09-16-2020, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Has Joss Whedon done anything illegal or criminal, or is this just a personal issue between him and the actors?
Old 09-16-2020, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well, I'm not blinded by him. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of him. Shoot I didn't even know who he was until I first watched The Avengers.

I see.

No, I haven't, and instead of watching DC stuff, I been watching other stuff like the 10-hour mini-series The 10th Kingdom that I first saw as a kid in 2000.

I hope everyone is ok.

I was a fan of him because of Buffy and Angel. So I still feel those were some amazing shows! However, I never let people off the hook because of their talent. It's not that difficult to treat people the way you want to be treated. I really don't see the issue with respecting your employees and staff members.

Oh, that's awesome! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Has Joss Whedon done anything illegal or criminal, or is this just a personal issue between him and the actors?

Here goes some of the allegations I've heard thus far....

Buffy stunt double said she was abused (verbally) on set by Joss over a decade ago, even told her to end her relationship with the person she was dating if she wanted to stay on the show. She broke down and quit and Joss told her no one would ever hire her again. I believe she stopped being the stunt during season 4.

Her now husband commented on it:

However, he explained that due to having friends in the industry, he continued working and said: ‘In spite of Joss, Sophia and I both went on to make more money with less heartache than we’d made in all the Buffy years by working on other projects.’
Metro UK

Do we need to bring up Charisma Carpenter yet again? The reason I first heard about the douchbag Joss Whendon was. Charisma got pregnant before season 4 and Joss was upset because all his plans were ruined so instead of just hiding her pregnancy or just writing a decent storyline for her with less scenes for the season his approach was ruined Cordy's character growth and make her do the worst stuff... whole season 4 was trash, nothing redeemed. After that season she was told she would not be coming back for season 5... 100th episode comes, Joss hits her up and tell her he wants her back! Charisma said she agrees to come back if she's not fired. Joss agrees to that and he got Charisma to sign on the dotted line and was told she was getting killed off. She felt betrayed although she felt the storyline was good. All of that drama for getting pregnant. Descrimation due to pregnancy. SMH.

Most popular one being Ray Fisher who said how unprofessional Joss was on set and he said that it's allowed because of the people on top of him, Berg and Geoff Johns allowing it... and of course not all details of how they were treated had come out but Jason Moamo backed up those claims by pretty much confirming the way they got treated during the Justice League reshoots were not good....

Of course the one that shocked everyone was when Joss Whendon's ex wife came out against him in her The Wrap Interivew... everyone of course was shocked since they were married for 20 years... it seems she had enough of his cheating and the way he was as a person...

Of course the line of the article that was the most shocking was this one...
"Joss admitted that for the next decade and a half, he hid multiple affairs and a number of inappropriate emotional ones that he had with his actresses, co-workers, fans and friends, while he stayed married to me. He wrote me a letter when our marriage was falling apart, but I still didn’t know the whole truth"

That made people wonder what actresses was she referring to?

Now from what I am reading from Ray Fisher now, it seems he has more of an issue with the people at top who are enablers and allowing this behavior to continue. If it was just some normal direction not named Joss, would that director had just gotten fired? And it starts at the top with Geoff Johns who at the time was the President of DC and then I think he got demoted or something.

Before Ray Fisher came out against Joss, Johns and Berg, I know the former President Diane was asked about Johns and her response was...

Right now WarnerMedia are the ones who are investigating WB Pictures into many allegations. Not sure when they will conclude by their investigation but that's what they are doing right now from the last I heard.
Also everything is allegations but as I mentioned... anytime I hear Joss in the middle of some things I am not all that shocked since I've been hearing rumblings for a long time now... way before Ray Fisher...
I just hope he hasn't done more damage that no one knows about.
Old 09-17-2020, 02:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I was a fan of him because of Buffy and Angel. So I still feel those were some amazing shows! However, I never let people off the hook because of their talent. It's not that difficult to treat people the way you want to be treated. I really don't see the issue with respecting your employees and staff members.

Oh, that's awesome! Sounds like a lot of fun!
I see. True.

Thanks, and shockliy there's no love triangles in the 10 hours mini series The 10th Kingdom.

You know I think Saturday is Batman Day. I hope everyone is ok. Oh, here's some cool good news.

Quote:
Comicbook.com
The Flash: DC Selling Official T-Shirts With Michael Keaton's Batman and Ezra Miller
The Flash panel from DC FanDome had a lot to offer from the upcoming feature film, and now you can wear some of that around the house.
https://comicbook.com/movies/news/th...eatons-batman/
Old 09-17-2020, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I see. True.

Thanks, and shockliy there's no love triangles in the 10 hours mini series The 10th Kingdom.

You know I think Saturday is Batman Day. I hope everyone is ok. Oh, here's some cool good news.

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/th...eatons-batman/

Well that's good, triangles are pretty annoying and for the most part makes most of the characters in it unlikable.

You can always enjoy your Batman Saturday than. lol

Thanks for that news.