Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2020, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

DC Comics United [101]: #DCFanDome is delivering the goods for the DC world!

W E L C O M E TO THE
DC COMICS United
appreciation thread

CURRENT DC SHOWS

CW NETWORK
Sunday - Supergirl, Batwoman
Monday - Black Lighting
Tuesday - Stargirl, The Flash & Legends of Tomorrow

CW SEED
Vixen
Freedom Fighters

DC Universe
Young Justice
Titans
Justice League
Harley Quinn
Doom Patrol

fans;
1. eternal◘fate
2. Cmtaylor531
3. Make Them Laugh
4. beyond insane
5. green eyes sparkle

DC FILMS
March 30, 2016 - Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice
August 5, 2016 - Suicide Squad

June 2nd - Wonder Woman
November 17 - Justice League

Aquaman

SHAZAM!
Wonder Woman 2

Cyborg
Green Lantern Corps

►MOST RECENT DCEU MOVIE

DC [top 10] FILMS Most Popular $$
2008 - The Dark Knight
2012 - The Dark Knight Rises
2017 - Wonder Woman
2016 - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
2016 - Suicide Squad
2013 - Man of Steel
1989 - Batman
2017 - Justice League
2005 - Batman Begins
2006 - Superman Returns

PAST TV SHOWS [Animated /Live Action]

1952 - 1958
Adventures of Superman

1966 – 1968
Batman

1966 - 1969
The Adventures of Superboy

1966 -1970
The New Adventures of Superman

1968 - 1970
Aquaman

1974 – 1976
Shazam!

1973 - 2011
SUPERFRIENDS
1975 – 1979
Wonder Woman

1988–1992
Superboy

1990 - 1991
The Flash

1993 - 1997
Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman

1996 - 2000
Superman: The Animated Series

1999 - 2002
Batman Beyond

2001 - 2006
Justice League Animated Series

2008 - 2011
Batman: The Brave and the Bold

2001–2011
Smallville

2010 - 2013
Young Justice

2014 - 2015
Constantine

DCTV ALLIANCE

dc legends past chat
01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 09 - 10
11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20
21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30
31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35 - 36 - 37 - 38 - 39 - 40
41 - 42 - 43 - 44 - 45 - 46 - 47 - 48 - 49 - 50
51 - 52 - 53 - 54 - 55 - 56 - 57 - 58 - 59 - 60
61 - 62 - 63 - 64 - 65 - 66 - 67 - 68 - 69 - 70
71 - 72 - 73 - 74 - 75 - 76 - 77 - 78 - 79 - 80
81 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90
91 - 92 - 93 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 100

Old 09-13-2020, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread, Tia!

Reposting this from the previous thread:

Quote:
You and I seem to be talking about two different things, Tia. Harassing people at work was never acceptable. The reason that Weinstein got away with it for so long was because the Hollywood lefties let it slide because Weinstein was one of them and a prominent Democratic campaign contributor. Everyone knew what Roman Polanski did back in 1977 as well, and Hollywood looked the other way for the same reasons, even when ordinary people criticized them for it. Polanski didn't get away with it either, he's been living in exile in France ever since then, avoiding extradition to the USA.

But you miss the point I'm making. What exactly was acceptable 20 years ago or even 10 years ago that's not acceptable today? Saying, "Hey guys!" to a group of friends who are both male and female? OMG, a microaggression! A gender-based reference! You should say "folks" and not "guys" if you don't wanna get hashtagged and cancelled!"

See, your Millennial generation is bat-s crazy, Tia. There are no such things as microaggressions. Safe spaces are segregation. Trigger warnings should only be for people with legitimate cases of PTSD, like combat veterans and victims of rape or child abuse, no one else. There are some things that are legitimately racist, sexist, and homophobic, and other things that are not. Your generation has lost the ability to distinguish between the two because you've all been socially engineered and psychologically conditioned by decades of political correctness to be Clockwork Oranges that react with offense to pretty much anything, from a Rubik's Cube to a cinnamon raisin bagel. It doesn't matter what it is, or how insane and stupid the reasons are, you'll find some reason to call cauliflower racist even if it defies all logic and rational thought.

Or accuse a college professor of being a rape enabler and demand his firing because he simply sent a memo to his students pointing out the tenets of due process and presumption of innocence contained in both Constitutional law and international human rights laws.

Or accuse Chelsea Clinton of somehow being responsible for a gunman attacking a mosque in New Zealand simply because she criticized Ilhan Omar for making anti-Semitic comments on the floor of the House or Representatives.

Or accuse a UFO-themed science fiction convention of being racist because their caterer served burritos for lunch, which apparently means that the convention is implying that Mexicans are "illegal aliens."

Or, it could just be that Millennials are crazy, insane, delusional, reactionary, hypersensitized, paranoid nutcases. That's the conclusion that a rational mind would come to.

People are not toxic, they are human. Things are toxic. Radioactive waste, dangerous chemicals, and ideological insanity like political correctness.
Old 09-13-2020, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I completely disagree so I'll move on. No sense at running circles over the same topic. I just completely wholeeartly disagree. lol
Old 09-13-2020, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I completely disagree so I'll move on. No sense at running circles over the same topic. I just completely wholeeartly disagree. lol
You can disagree, but that doesn't stop everything I said from being absolutely true. I referenced actual real life examples of political correctness and wokeness gone insane. When even Chelsea Clinton is on the receiving end, you can disagree as much as you want, but that doesn't stop it from being real. There are also people who disagree that climate change is real, or that the earth is round. It doesn't mean they're right. But okay, moving on.
Old 09-13-2020, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I don't agree with everything you are saying being true as well so that's just how you feel and I'll keep feeling how I feel.
Old 09-13-2020, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

WW84 got moved to Christmas day. Which is over a year from it's original release date. I doubt the theaters are going to fair any better in December. They'll probably have to move it 2021 or take the hit and release it on HBO Max for a price like Disney.
Old 09-13-2020, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT. I hope everyone is ok.
Quote:
Screen Rant
The Flash Movie Will Include A Lot of DC Characters | Screen Rant
The Flash solo movie starring Ezra Miller will include multiple DC characters on top of Ben Affleck and Michael Keaton's versions of Batman.
Quote:
A Q&A with the cast and crew behind The Flash was featured as part of the second day of DC FanDome, and new details about the movie have been revealed. One of the questions was directed towards producer Barbara Muschietti and asked for more information about the movie. She was hesitant to reveal too much about the film so that people will still go see it when it eventually is released, but Barbara did indicate that Flash and the two Batmen aren't the only DC characters who will appear.

Well, I want you to go see it, so I'm not going to tell you a lot. But what I will tell you is that it's a ride. It's going to be fun and exciting and there are a lot of DC characters in it. Flash is the superhero of this film because he is the bridge between all of these characters and timelines. And in a way, it restarts everything and doesn't forget anything.
https://screenrant.com/flash-movie-d...-include-many/
Old 09-14-2020, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know they said the Flash movie will reset stories...
I guess we will be dealing with the reset in the movies like we just dealt with on the CW shows. lol
Old 09-14-2020, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I know they said the Flash movie will reset stories...
I guess we will be dealing with the reset in the movies like we just dealt with on the CW shows. lol
Yep, and if the report of Keaton's Batman/Bruce appearing in multi DC movies is true, then resetting things could explain him appearing in multi DC movies.

Really I can only imagine what a JL ran by Keaton's Batman/Bruce would be like.

Oh, here's some more news from The Flash movie director. I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
"Our movie Flash is based on Flashpoint but it's not going to be exactly like Flashpoint. Our movie is inspired by the original comic book saga. So you're going to find a lot of surprises and new events, and a lot of thrilling things that are not in the comic book."
https://movieweb.com/the-flash-movie...-restart-dceu/
Old 09-14-2020, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow Jason seems to be now taking the go all on approach that Ray Fisher has taken.
Man... I wonder if there is so much more happened then what we know this far...

Spoiler:

Thus far it seems like the Justice League craziness was the worst thing to happen..... they should’ve took the Marvel approach and had all the characters with their individually movies and then the JLA movie should’ve happened after.

Also this is a bad look for WB and Geoff Johns since a post got released weeks ago about how Jason was working with them... that’s why people assumed that there was no way these claims can be true if Jason is still working with Geoff.
A month ago you can just search up the news... we all thought Jason was portraying the animated voice over for Frosty... now we are finding out that was a lie? WTF, WB?

It seems the main issue is Geoff.... he’s been there a long time so no shock WB is doing everything to protect him...
However isn’t there a Aquaman 2? Lol did the pandemic change plans on that because right now the DCEU world ain’t looking too good when you have 2 of your main JLA members speaking out....

I don’t see how anyone can defend WB at this point.... they have been trying to discredit people by posting false information.... and they keep getting exposed. If you did nothing wrong, there would be nothing that need to be covered up.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the info, dragonfire. Wow, so Keaton could be in quite a few of these movies? I don't know, DC may be messing around with having too man Batmen in cinemas at one time.

This thing with Fisher and Mamoa and WB is worrying. Usually these situations don't end well.
Old 09-14-2020, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

This thing with Fisher and Mamoa and WB is worrying. Usually these situations don't end well.
I guess Disney working with Marvel doesn’t seem too bad now right? lol
I think it’s Marvel + Fox + Disney, right? lol

I just had an issue with Warner Bro’s for awhile and it was before all of this so .... yeah.
Best advice I can give to WB is to don’t create yet another lie....
Old 09-14-2020, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Wow Jason seems to be now taking the go all on approach that Ray Fisher has taken.
Man... I wonder if there is so much more happened then what we know this far...

Spoiler:

Thus far it seems like the Justice League craziness was the worst thing to happen..... they should’ve took the Marvel approach and had all the characters with their individually movies and then the JLA movie should’ve happened after.

Also this is a bad look for WB and Geoff Johns since a post got released weeks ago about how Jason was working with them... that’s why people assumed that there was no way these claims can be true if Jason is still working with Geoff.
A month ago you can just search up the news... we all thought Jason was portraying the animated voice over for Frosty... now we are finding out that was a lie? WTF, WB?

It seems the main issue is Geoff.... he’s been there a long time so no shock WB is doing everything to protect him...
However isn’t there a Aquaman 2? Lol did the pandemic change plans on that because right now the DCEU world ain’t looking too good when you have 2 of your main JLA members speaking out....

I don’t see how anyone can defend WB at this point.... they have been trying to discredit people by posting false information.... and they keep getting exposed. If you did nothing wrong, there would be nothing that need to be covered up.
Thanks for posting that.

The biggest red flags about the Frosty movie was that it was in development hades that was brought out of development hades with the announcement of Johns, Berg, and Momoa after Fisher made his post.

Honestly, I'm glad he confirmed what was suspected of the Frosy movie announcement.

Yep, but how long can they keep protecting Johns?

Yes, there's still Aquaman 2. Nope, and if Affleck and Gadot ends up speaking up about what happened BTS during reshoots oh boy.

Exactly.

No problem Alex. If the report is true then yeah. Ok.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 09-14-2020, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

I was shocked that they let Cyborg be on tv, DC never shares their characters. I doubt they'd let Wonder Woman appear on Titans even though her adopted daughter just died. So that did seem like an fu to Ray Fisher from Geoff.
Old 09-15-2020, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I really can't wait for this video game so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
I was shocked that they let Cyborg be on tv, DC never shares their characters. I doubt they'd let Wonder Woman appear on Titans even though her adopted daughter just died. So that did seem like an fu to Ray Fisher from Geoff.

Yeah... from what I am seeing, WB pictures are doing anything to silence Ray Fisher even if they have to lie to do it... I don't think WB ever expected anyone from the JLA to speak up...
However, once the announcement of the Synder Cut being released actually got confirmed, it seems that opened the gates for the honesty.

I was happy Smallville got to use Cyborg! But luckily that was at the time when the character wasn't used much which probably helped.

But yep you are correct. Having Cyborg on Titans was the biggest FU with how much they don't like the characters from the movies on the show... Superman seems to be the only one who can consitently get away with it. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
The biggest red flags about the Frosty movie was that it was in development hades that was brought out of development hades with the announcement of Johns, Berg, and Momoa after Fisher made his post.

Honestly, I'm glad he confirmed what was suspected of the Frosy movie announcement.

Yep, but how long can they keep protecting Johns?

Yes, there's still Aquaman 2. Nope, and if Affleck and Gadot ends up speaking up about what happened BTS during reshoots oh boy.

Exactly.

No problem Alex. If the report is true then yeah. Ok.

I hope everyone is ok.

Yeah... I didn't notice how quickly it was announced. lol Someone on twitter posted it...

WB Pictures showing their behind offs. lol All just to hide the truth.... SMH.

Also, I agree on Johns... does WB/DC not believe they can survive without him? I really don't get the issue here.
Jason speaking out is even more bigger than Ray seeing as how his Aquaman movie is the most watched one in the DCEU box office. Reaching over 1 billion. With Ray on the other hand, I enjoy him trying to keep people accountable even though he has the most to lose.

These reshoots really were a messed as it looked... my goodness....

I am okay, hope you are as well.