Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2020, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

It's too bad we never got to see this relationship. It would've been a good one for both of them. They understood each other, they knew the other was better than they were presenting themselves as.

He also would've been a great second in command. (because he wouldn't think about taking something that Sara earned). If he had a better idea he'd let know and I think Sara would know when Leonard was better suited to lead the mission. He wouldn't give up after one failure and wouldn't need a pep talk or constant validation to do his job.

On a side note, I'm doing a Buffy re-watch and I completely forgot Wentworth was in a episode.
Old 12-22-2020, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

which episode was that?
Old 01-02-2021, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
It's too bad we never got to see this relationship. It would've been a good one for both of them. They understood each other, they knew the other was better than they were presenting themselves as.

He also would've been a great second in command. (because he wouldn't think about taking something that Sara earned). If he had a better idea he'd let know and I think Sara would know when Leonard was better suited to lead the mission. He wouldn't give up after one failure and wouldn't need a pep talk or constant validation to do his job.

On a side note, I'm doing a Buffy re-watch and I completely forgot Wentworth was in a episode.
I agree! They both also accepted each other for who they were and who they became and as you they were allowed to be themselves completed.

I wanted to see his reaction to Sara becoming Captain!

Oh you forgot? I think I thought he looked familiar but a long while ago whenever I re-watched the episode, I was like OH WENTWORTH! lol
So I guess we both saw him on Buffy first? I think I realized it after I saw him on Prison Break.
Old 10-06-2021, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I would lose my mind if we got a Captain Canary scene in the 100th episode. This was the first popular pairing of this show even if they didn't date.
Old 10-06-2021, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Hopefully Sara's in the episode since Caity's directing it.
Old 10-06-2021, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hopefully Sara's in the episode since Caity's directing it.

Actors are in episodes that they direct and it's the 100th episode so no way she is missing it. lol
Old 10-07-2021, 08:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Caity's definitely in the episode, but how much is the question. Apparently it's Gideon's memories, and many others are coming back, so Sara might not be in it much (I imagine it's different memories each with different groups of people separately).

OT, but if it's Gideon's memories, shouldn't Rip feature heavily in it?
Old 10-07-2021, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer6238 (View Post)
Caity's definitely in the episode, but how much is the question. Apparently it's Gideon's memories, and many others are coming back, so Sara might not be in it much (I imagine it's different memories each with different groups of people separately).

OT, but if it's Gideon's memories, shouldn't Rip feature heavily in it?
what episode is this are we talking about...next week or the week after?
Old 10-07-2021, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
what episode is this are we talking about...next week or the week after?

The 100th episode. Caity is directing that episode and we will see Captain Cold.
Old 10-07-2021, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OK..I'll just Wiki it unless you want to tell me the Episode Wednesday's premiere is...lol-- eta...is it episode 3
Old 10-08-2021, 06:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
OK..I'll just Wiki it unless you want to tell me the Episode Wednesday's premiere is...lol-- eta...is it episode 3
Yes, it's Episode 3 on Oct 27.
Old 10-15-2021, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

Actors are in episodes that they direct and it's the 100th episode so no way she is missing it. lol
Did you watch the other 2 episodes CL directed? She was barely in them. The first one she had one scene at the very end and the second she was separated from the main cast. So I'm not getting my hopes up that she'll have scenes with the rest of the originals. The writers don't care about Sara has her own character, she is only around to make Ava feel better.
Old 10-16-2021, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Did you watch the other 2 episodes CL directed? She was barely in them. The first one she had one scene at the very end and the second she was separated from the main cast. So I'm not getting my hopes up that she'll have scenes with the rest of the originals. The writers don't care about Sara has her own character, she is only around to make Ava feel better.
I know but this is a different circumstance to me because it is the 100th episode. So I am 100% sure she will be in it, how much? Who knows since the focus seems to mainly be about Gideon overall.
Old 05-06-2022, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Season 1 was amazing and the relationship between Sara and Leonard was a huge reason why. I remember that rush when I just saw them standing near each other. A lot of actors don't have that but these two did, they had that thing that when they shared a scene it was going to be so good!

It was really one of the few times we saw a non-selfish version of Leonard and he actually gave her so much great advice.

Their chemistry and relationship for one season was such a wonderful build and they will always have that big "what if"... one of my main "what if pairings".
Old 05-06-2022, 11:45 PM
Extreme Fan

And the best thing is the pairing was totally organic and grew out of the chemistry between the 2 actors. The writers had nothing to do with it, and maybe that's why they were so natural. That was a big reason why the pairing was so popular.

Compared to now when the pairings are so heavy-handed. Personally, the more the writers try to shove a pairing down my throat (*coughAvalancecough*), the more I resist it.