Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2022, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Talon {Off Topic} #63: Continue Chatting In Second Half Of 2022!

Wishing everyone the very best during my break!
Old 07-30-2022, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for starting Fatima
Old 07-30-2022, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread! I hope this upcoming week and August is great for everyone.
Old 07-30-2022, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread, Fatima! Enjoy your break!
Old 07-30-2022, 09:22 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Yes. Thanks. Long day here. I did not get sleep last night due to a fan being too loud, so I slept in. I watched some of "Brittania" on Prime Video earlier & just finished watching SummerSlam from tonight on Peacock. It has been so hot around here that we have not been using our drier, so I am headed to the laundromat & hopefully I'll be home before 11:00 P.M. Pacific Time. What is going on with you?
Old 07-31-2022, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Yes. Thanks. Long day here. I did not get sleep last night due to a fan being too loud, so I slept in. I watched some of "Brittania" on Prime Video earlier & just finished watching SummerSlam from tonight on Peacock. It has been so hot around here that we have not been using our drier, so I am headed to the laundromat & hopefully I'll be home before 11:00 P.M. Pacific Time. What is going on with you?
You're welcome, Matt. Sorry your sleep wasn't good.

It's been really hot here too. I hope you get all of your laundry done with no problems.

Nothing much going on here. Just been watching baseball and that's pretty much it.
Old 08-03-2022, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy August everyone! Just letting you guys know that I will be out Saturday - Wednesday but will be back after that.
Old 08-04-2022, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy August, Tia! Thanks for letting us know!
Old 08-12-2022, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy upcoming weekend everyone!
Old 08-13-2022, 02:27 PM

Thanks. Plenty of sadness this week with what happened to Anne Heche & then Salmon Rushdie. More reminders of how tragic life can be. Hope that your day is going well. I woke up early & watched some wrestling & then fell asleep again. Did not get much sleep last night. I am almost finished watching season 1 of ''The Fugitive''. It has taken me months to watch it, but I have only an episode left & it is a terrific show to watch I think. Haven't decided which film to see tonight yet. I've been watching old ones lately. 1960s or before in some cases.
Old 08-14-2022, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree that life is so precious which is why everyone just gotta embrace it and live life to the fullest.
Old 08-14-2022, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Tia! I hope you had a nice weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Thanks. Plenty of sadness this week with what happened to Anne Heche & then Salmon Rushdie. More reminders of how tragic life can be. Hope that your day is going well. I woke up early & watched some wrestling & then fell asleep again. Did not get much sleep last night. I am almost finished watching season 1 of ''The Fugitive''. It has taken me months to watch it, but I have only an episode left & it is a terrific show to watch I think. Haven't decided which film to see tonight yet. I've been watching old ones lately. 1960s or before in some cases.
I agree, Matt. What happened to Anne Heche is tragic. It's also tragic that she was still suffering from substance abuse problems that may have contributed to her accident. I feel so sorry for her two sons that she leaves behind.

What happened to Salmon Rushdie was unacceptable and should not have happened. Free speech is too important to allow things like this to happen.

Wow, you're watching The Fugitive TV series? I hope you enjoy it. I only caught a few episodes in reruns. Maybe I'll get to watching all of it one day.
Old 08-14-2022, 11:11 PM

Yeah. I watch a bunch of old films & some old shows. "The Fugitive" season 1 had many known guest stars, such as Bethel Leslie, Brian Keith, Bruce Dern, Leslie Nielson, Robert Duvall, & Vera Miles in it.
Old 08-15-2022, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I never watched that show.
Old 08-15-2022, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You never did, Tia? It was kind of like the predecessor of Kung-Fu and The Incredible Hulk in that it had a main protagonist with a unique talent(a doctor) who was on the run from the law, and who kept going from place to place, helping people and solving problems.

Yeah, I heard it had a lot of famous guest stars, Matt.