Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2022, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
You aren't watching any of it? I'll likely watch most of it since the Bengals are in this game. The commercials I might watch. In general I don't want to see commercials, because especially here in the U.S. they seem to mostly be about insurance, which I find odd & annoying. Anyway, have a good day.
I don't even know how to watch football. I try to keep up because Tom loves to watch football. I will watch the Halftime Show from YouTube. So, who won the Super Bowl?
Old 02-14-2022, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Los Angeles Rams won the Super Bowl.
Old 02-14-2022, 09:54 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Yeah. The halftime show was terrific I thought. I forgot or did not know that Eminem was going to be there. I was cheering for Cincy to win, but good effort by them. It did seem odd that in L.A. there appeared to be more Bengals fans in the crowd than Rams. Nobody was wearing masks from what I saw, but that's their perogative.
Old 02-15-2022, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by a fine mess (View Post)
Los Angeles Rams won the Super Bowl.
Awesome!

^ Thank you for sharing the details. Can't wait to check it out from YouTube!
Old 02-16-2022, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tia...Alex and I are going to watch all star stuff on Saturday...you are welcome to join us
I have doctors appointment Thursday 24th morning...I may swing by after that time if Ican
Old 02-16-2022, 04:02 PM

Are you all having a good week?
Old 02-16-2022, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

not that great..I'm on my back up old computer... my computer is shot and had to order another one...fortunately I had bing.com rewards points to redeem for walmart gift cards
Old 02-16-2022, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
not that great..I'm on my back up old computer... my computer is shot and had to order another one...fortunately I had bing.com rewards points to redeem for walmart gift cards
I hope your new computer arrives soon! that you are able to get it from Gift Cards!

Quote:
Are you all having a good week?
Not so much, but how is yours progressing?
Old 02-17-2022, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

this weather is making me tired
Old 02-18-2022, 02:33 PM

My week has been going OK. I came close to catching 1 of our rabbits under a shed earlier, but she got away, so I'll get back to searching for her later today or tomorrow. I watched the Alfred Hitchcock film ''Dial M For Murder'' yesterday & it was pretty good. I haven't watched as much of ''Luke Cage'', ''The Punisher'' & other Marvel shows that will be leaving Netflix at the end of this month, so I will try to at least get through season 1 of the ones I've been watching. Enjoy this weekend.
Old 02-19-2022, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
this weather is making me tired
I know the feeling.

Quote:
My week has been going OK. I came close to catching 1 of our rabbits under a shed earlier, but she got away, so I'll get back to searching for her later today or tomorrow. I watched the Alfred Hitchcock film ''Dial M For Murder'' yesterday & it was pretty good. I haven't watched as much of ''Luke Cage'', ''The Punisher'' & other Marvel shows that will be leaving Netflix at the end of this month, so I will try to at least get through season 1 of the ones I've been watching. Enjoy this weekend.
I have seen "Dial M For Murder", and it is a good movie. Best of luck catching up to your Marvel shows on Netflix!
Old 02-20-2022, 02:34 PM

Thanks. I'll watch what I can. Hopefully you have been enjoying this weekend. It's expected to get chilly here on Tuesday & Wednesday, but not snow.
Old 02-20-2022, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks. I'll watch what I can. Hopefully you have been enjoying this weekend. It's expected to get chilly here on Tuesday & Wednesday, but not snow.
Thanks! Would you like it to snow?
Old 02-20-2022, 11:51 PM

In general I don't mind snow. 5 centimetres/2 inches up to perhaps as much as 20 centimetres I don't mind even on occasion. Ice though I am not a fan of & this time last year we actually had a power outage here & downed power lines in my Portland suburb. It lasted at least 8 days. Nothing like that is expected to happen this time thankfully.
Old 02-21-2022, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
In general I don't mind snow. 5 centimetres/2 inches up to perhaps as much as 20 centimetres I don't mind even on occasion. Ice though I am not a fan of & this time last year we actually had a power outage here & downed power lines in my Portland suburb. It lasted at least 8 days. Nothing like that is expected to happen this time thankfully.
I hate it when the weather you want leads to power outages! We have that problem here when it rains heavily, so even if I want it to rain, at the end of the day, you just want it to go away!

I hope you get the snow not ice that you are looking for.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread