Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2022, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I was happy for the rain for me because it got rid of the snow.
Old 02-06-2022, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I understand what you mean.
Old 02-07-2022, 07:22 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Apparently there are owls nearby. My family heard noises & though they were our rabbits who are mostly quiet animals, except when in pain I think. Anyway, what's up?
Old 02-09-2022, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Nothing special; Instagram continues to give me a hard time, and I am reaching MY limit with them!

How are you feeling today?
Old 02-09-2022, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
no rain here...just a lot of snow and ice
Also...unsure if I'll be joining Thursday... really really big day... NBA Trade Deadline, NBA All Star Draft and NFL Honors...plus thinking I need to have a heart to heart talk with my friend b/c I haven't heard from him in a while.... If it's a CoVid Issue...I was just at Dentist this last week and was CoVid Screened there. I would have gotten a CoVid Tracing call if the lady who did my cleaning got CoVid.
Old 02-09-2022, 04:40 PM

Oh wow. Glad that you are healthy. I'm fine. Almost caught our loose rabbit today. I'm likely going to need at least another person to distract her long enough for me to grab her without this 1 seeing me. Are you able to do anything fun in the snow?
Old 02-09-2022, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Oh wow. Glad that you are healthy. I'm fine. Almost caught our loose rabbit today. I'm likely going to need at least another person to distract her long enough for me to grab her without this 1 seeing me. Are you able to do anything fun in the snow?
Nope, I'm waiting for the snow to go away
Old 02-09-2022, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you are keeping busy and staying well, Dave.

Glad you got the rabbit!
Old 02-09-2022, 11:40 PM

Well, I did not get her exactly. I came close though. I'll try again in the morning if I see her. She's been going in bushes lately & in the daylight I'd like to get her to go on a sidewalk. I got 1 back last year under a car on our cul-de-sac. This 1 hasn't gone in that area much. She's also smaller than that other 1 & fast. Hopefully you all don't have too much snow. It is nice to look at I suppose for a day or do, but then if it continues, its like "melt already"
Old 02-10-2022, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Well, I did not get her exactly. I came close though. I'll try again in the morning if I see her. She's been going in bushes lately & in the daylight I'd like to get her to go on a sidewalk. I got 1 back last year under a car on our cul-de-sac. This 1 hasn't gone in that area much. She's also smaller than that other 1 & fast. Hopefully you all don't have too much snow. It is nice to look at I suppose for a day or do, but then if it continues, its like "melt already"
are you looking for a wild pet rabbit to have or is she eating your garden slowly??

Fatima...I did see my friend today... he says we were going to meet last week, but the snow storm was so bad that he stayed home for 3 or 4 days

Tia - crazy NBA Day.... Harden/ Simmons trade and NBA Draft All Star Roster...LeBron drafted Giannis and Steph and Jokic.... how many MVPs has those 4 won....?
He also drafted a Cleveland Cavs player b/c game is being played in Cleveland [questionable pick]...I would have Drafted Harden over him.... but Harden doesn't pass the ball and might have a minor injury?

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 02-10-2022 at 05:18 PM
Old 02-10-2022, 05:36 PM

She is 1 of 5 rabbits that another 1 had. Ultimately I'd like to catch her & return her to the hutch where this one's mom & sister are.

Its just odd to me that teams still want Harden or 1 did after seeing how he quits apparently when he feels like it. Closer to here the Blazers traded C.J. McCollum to New Orleans & they somehow won vs. the Lakers yesterday. The Kings traded Marvin Bagley to Detroit. Dallas traded Kristaps to Washington. Lots of roster moves lately. It's been exciting.
Old 02-10-2022, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^I bet D. Lilliard wants out of Washington...I don't see 76ers beating Milwaulkee any time soon... even Miami is better than them
Old 02-10-2022, 06:21 PM

Well, Lillard plays here in Oregon not Washington. He had abdominal surgery around a month ago & has not played since before New Year's Day. Liliard is in year 1 of a 4-year deal worth $176,000,000 with Portland. I think that he will play out his contract with the Blazers, though I'm curious what or who he would be traded for if that happens. Are you ready for this weekend? I am. The Super Bowl is on Sunday.
Old 02-12-2022, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Fatima...I did see my friend today... he says we were going to meet last week, but the snow storm was so bad that he stayed home for 3 or 4 days
Thanks for the update. I hope things get easier for your friend.

^ Let us know who wins The Super Bowl!
Old 02-13-2022, 12:57 PM

You aren't watching any of it? I'll likely watch most of it since the Bengals are in this game. The commercials I might watch. In general I don't want to see commercials, because especially here in the U.S. they seem to mostly be about insurance, which I find odd & annoying. Anyway, have a good day.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread