Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2021, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Life Unions {Clark ღ Lois} #200: 200 threads of celebrating them, "being so romantic."

welcome to the
clark kent & lois lane
appreciation thread

Sent to Earth by his biological parents, Jor-El and Lara, to save his life before his home planet Krypton exploded, he was found and raised by Jonathan and Martha Kent. The Kents immediately embraced Clark into their lives and loved him like he was their own. In the past as Clark was growing up and discovery all of his powers and realizing who he really was, Clark struggled with accepting himself. He often said that he wished he was normal and this desire to be a normal human being has often led to disastrous consequences for Clark as seen in the episodes Mortal and Reckoning, when Jor-El stripped Clark of his powers and it ultimately ended up costing Jonathan his life. However, after spending time with his cousin Kara in the seventh season of Smallville, Clark embraced his Kyrptonian heritage much more. Getting to know Kara gave Clark a sense of belonging and the feeling that he had someone who truly understood what he was going through. Now after nine seasons on the show, Clark has fully embarked on his destiny and become the person he was meant to be all along. He let go of his past, which was no small task for Clark, and showed that he was finally willing to move on with his life. He saved more people than just his family and friends and did everything he can to make Metropolis a safer and better place. He also renewed his interest in journalism and started working at the Daily Planet directly across from Lois Lane. Clark’s greatest fear is to end up alone, but he would soon find out that he will not end up alone because of his destiny in front of his eyes. Eventually, after many trails, and challenges, he grow to have a dual identity. While at work, he is in disguise with the glasses as Clark Kent and when he's saving lives out in the open, he is the Blur, and ultimately Superman.

Lois is one of the most complex and riveting characters on Smallville. She’s strong, smart, independent and self-sufficient. This woman is no damsel in distress. As an army brat, her father taught her to take care of herself and once her mother passed away when she was young, she became like a mother to her sister Lucy. She practically raised her little sister which fostered some strong sibling rivalry between these two. As seen in her relationship with Lucy, Lois is fiercely loyal to her friends and family and will always do whatever she can to be there for them and protect them. She usually keeps her emotions under lock and key, so the times we see her vulnerable are rare, which makes them have that much more of an emotional impact on her fans. While Lois is an army brat, and a tomboy at times, she’s also been shown as a stunning woman who can use her feminine charms to her advantage, like when she’s posing undercover for a story. Lois’s job as a journalist at the Daily Planet has really turned her life around. She’s proud of her work and that she’s doing something productive with her life, and she’s now driven to uncover the truth and report on it. Her style of reporting is of the “no holds barred” variety. There’s a popular expresion, “when the going gets tough, the tough get going” and that fits Lois to a “T”. She doesn’t run from trouble, she’ll run right into it. Lois has come a long way from her days on Smallville as a floundering college student, to a competent campaign manager / chief of staff, to a well-respected reporter for the Daily Planet. She’s grown up and matured into a lovely young woman and she’s proven over the past five years why she is Clark Kent’s soulmate and his future wife, which bring us to….

251. BOK
252. kfrancis08
253. Melanie Garcia
254. Chase.This.Light
255. italiangal
256. Lostcandy
257. honeyitsyoursx3
258. Jane_Asher
259. marymr22
260. Xelphia Kenny
261. oneheart.onelove
262. Lostirishgirl
263. soapfan101
264. Lucas4Brooke
265. CloisFan
266. B.Chambers
267. B. Davis
268. HarleyQuinn82
269. Violet-Shadow
270. sil_boreanaz
271. QeNnni
272. Rickylious
273. I_Love_JennaJameson
274. Natasja1982
275. David'sgirl12
276. xbrittnoel21x
277. Talkative One
278. buffyandspike4ever
279. crazyshipper83
280. buffy4ever
281. lady_fun_rock
282. SarMil23
283. lovehurts38
284. onebreath
285. esra
286. bluedwarf
287. Two-Core-Aura
288. Addiction
289. Morgaine Le Fay
290. anna0000
291. betterdays2come
292. ~KiRsTy~
293. Miss-J
294. Kp1227
295. nanou31
296. Quinn_Puckftw
297. Natesgal55
298. d3wberry
299. corona.and.lime
300. *Glam*
301. Ford07
302. mel_TR
303. .just a dream.
304. Nici Dawson
305. loveigniting
306. ixluvxchilly
307. whenimwithyou
308. MikitaIsIt
309. delicious hot schmoes
310. ANTONITAGA
311. DeanJolove24
312. bratski2192
313. tushtush
314. terrilynn88
315. Boyfriend & Prettygirl <3
316. WillowMaraTweee
317. Seersha
318. denise19
319. lana86
320. Phoebe83
321. xDriftAway90x
322. julyhsm
323. McQueenFanGirl
324. BlackWhiteRose
325. deadstars
326. **Daisy**
327. tvchick1191
328. HalesNLuke
329. baelfire24
330. Lexipedia
331. sourburst
332. rpmaluki
333. broken crown

On Smallville, Clark Kent and Lois Lane romance history is different from the usual falling in love at first sight. Well the normal; meeting at the Daily Planet. Clark loves Lois, and Lois ignores Clark and is into his alter ego Superman. This time it started with two teenagers meeting out in a corn field. Lois in town to see who is responsible for her cousins Chloe Sullivan's death and Clark is laid out on the ground with no memory, and in the nude. Lois crashed right to the scene and that is when they met. The main thing that Clark would learn about Lois is that she talks a lot, and she dislike uncomfortable silences. When he regains his memory, the first thing he tells her is, "You're not alone." and ask her to stay at his farm house until she get all her answers from Smallville she needed. Of course Clark would grow annoyed by Lois, and upset that she was living at his house since she uses up all the hot water, and she had completely taking over his bed room, moving him to the coach. Then it was this one time when he was showering when she decided to invade his personal space and when he got out the show, he also saw that she was wearing his shirt. Bad for them, Martha would walk in completely shocked at the both of them in the bathroom together. Talk about awkward. More moments would continue to make their relationship off to a complicated start but people like, Lana Lang, Chloe Sullivan and Jimmy Olsen would be among the few people to see the sparks before the two destined lovers. Lana even told an aggravated Clark that, "The best ones always start that way." Eventually the longer they hang out, the longer they realized that they aren't too bad. Clark rescues her and Lois rescues him right back, or she thinks she does since she doesn't know how he ever survived without her. They both worked together to rescue and abused dog: Krypto (named Shelby), at first the Kents and Clark weren't too sure over keeping the dog (who Lois ran over with her car) however, once Clark learned that Lois was allergic to the dog, everything turned into an humorous even for the pair. When Lois was kicked out of the University college, she came right to the Kent farm. Lois was also there for one of Clark darkest days, when he was going to kill someone for the first time after his girlfriend at the time died. Lois was the one to pull him from going over the edge, and made sure he let the guy go and calm down, and she was with him to calm him as the tears flowed down his eyes. On Clark's graduation day Lois helped him with his tie, and cheered the loudest as he got his diploma and told him to keep his tears to a minimum since she was moving out of the Kent Farm.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Who are you?"
"Lois... Lois Lane."

Season 4.
Lightning crashes; “Look at his face”; “You’re not alone”; Separate showers; Flirting & fighting; A secret friendship; “Guy with a red cape”; The beginning of everything

☴ Oh were friends now?
I won't tell anyone else if you don't."

“There are times when I think you don’t know me at all. And others where I think you know me better than anyone.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Well, that’s what I’m here for, Smallville, one save at a time.

Season 5.
Jealousy; ;“Someday you’ll meet someone even more special”;; Lapdance; “Aye, aye sailor”; ; Looking out for each other; Marathon showers; Saving up for a Harley; Upping the UST levels

Season 6.
☴You know, Lois, I think that it’s time for you to meet the real Clark Kent.”
“I’m glad you’re back”; An obvious attraction; “He could teach Ollie a thing or two”; Undeniable chemistry; “Lois & Clark Forever”; Entwined Destinies; “Highlight of your life”; A friendship set on fire

Though I did find something. I think you made it for me.”
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Whitesnake. Wow. I must have really liked you.”

Season 7.
☴Lois, this isn’t like you. Normally, when things get challenging, that’s when you get interested.”
Anyone could see it;“How can a guy miss what's been right in front of him all this time?"; “Why settle for hot, rich, and famous when I can hang out with you?”; Destiny in any reality; “Clumsy, but cute”; Alternative world crush; “Talk about sweeping a girl off her feet”; “You’re a good friend, Lois”; Shoulders to cry on; ‘The one thing that stays mine’

Lois, I’m not really into the whole nightlife scene.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Well, I will have to take that as a challenge. The first round is on me.”

Season 8.
☴I guess what I'm saying is... ...if you ever want to talk -- totally off the record -- I'm only a phone call away.”
Partners; “Closer to home”; Team Lane & Kent; “A deep connection”; Soulmates. "Why tempt fate?” Romantic & personal revelations; "Do you love him" "Yes." Saving each other; Longing looks; Phone flirting; Proposal. "Will you marry me?" A season of romantic awakenings

What if my soul mate comes along and I’m too blind to see it?”
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ I don’t know, Smallville. I think… that when the right girl walks into your life… you’ll know.

Season 9.
☴Lois, I'm only doing this for you. How else am I gonna get that second date?
"We made it."; DP kisses and smoldering looks; "Lois, I died when you left."; Officially becoming a couple and doing it right; Counting the PDAs; "You are home."; "Always and forever"; Destiny fulfilled

Clark, I have done this dating thing wrong so many times
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ then let's do it right. Let's take our time.

Season 10.
☴I want you to know me completely, with no secrets, because you are the one, you always will be.
Declaration of everything. "The Blur is different, he's my hero." Levitation effect. "rest of the world will believe in you as much as I do." Vacation together. "nothing can stop Mrs. & Mr. Kent." Movie like happy jumpdown; "my better half." Future time travel; Jump in each other's arms. "Love of my life." Vows exchange; "Drive me crazy." "I pledge the rest of my life to you." Everything on the table with zero secrets. Seven freaking years later.

I love you.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ I love you, too.

Season 11.
☴You gonna kiss me, or what?
Merely on hold! "Honey, I'm home." Hero worship "One, 'look! up in the sky! it's Superman!!'" His grounded presence; forever fiance? "which I'd thought would make you happy." Fortress of love; "now, get back in the suit" Identity protection ; chats on rooftops. "Me, holding your hand, arms spread wide as we sailed through the night?" Flying through the skies together; "What's up, Smallville? Bomb threat? Fire?" "no disaster too small. Jumping through the hoops. "I don't remember seeing that in Lois' rules of reporting" Foreplay at it's finest. "It's moments like these I've missed the most. You and me forever.

Fair. Miss you this morning.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Miss you, too. Long night?.

CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS (2019)

☴"You're my best friend, you're my home, and you are my true love and I am yours and will be forever."

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

1938 - NOW
The greatest comic book story every told of a alien from Krypton who ship landed right on Earth to meet his mortal soulmate, Lois Lane. Their meetings have been different over the decades depending on which version you watched. In Adventures Comics Issue no. 128 they meet as teenagers and Clark first thoughts of her is, "Golly, she's so pretty." and in Lois fashion, she thinks how unexciting Clark Kent is. The other many versions is when they meet when Lois is recognized as one of the greatest journalism world wide and Clark is there to have Clark Kent as the disguise with glasses as he saves people from danger as his real self, Superman. Clark Kent and Lois Lane become partners are the Daily Planet, it's by coming partners that they become close friends and on many of the comic book series, we see the love triangle of Clark, Lois and Superman. Lois usually falls deeply in love with Superman while only really seeing Clark Kent as a friend.

Right from Action Comics #1 in 1938, they had a connection when Superman saved Lois. He assured her that he wouldn't hurt her so she needn't be afraid of him and it helps that Clark and Lois were already friends before Lois learnt the whole truth about who Clark really is, the Man of Steel (Superman). Lois, Clark and Superman ironically had one of the greatest triangles and what made it so timeless was the fact that Lois couldn't tell these two men a part because of a pair of glasses. One man was her best friend who she viewed as a bit nerdy and clumsy and the other was a man who she was in love with in Superman who is the savior of Earth! It's been a beautiful journey to watch these two wonderful people fall deeply in love.

As Clark Kent will love Lois Lane until the end of time, we will love these two until the end of time.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Discuss other Clois here _>>>>>> comics discussion | all incarnations discussion

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Vital. Their relationship (as it became in the latter seasons of the series) is the heart and soul of the book." ~ Bryan Q Miller.

"You kind of have a thing for your own Superman. You don't wanna trade him in... you know what I'm sayin'" ~ED

"She’s natural, has no problems and she’s got a knack for getting into trouble! Clark doesn’t have a clue that she’s going to be the love of his life.” ~ TW

I would have to say Lois Lane. Chloe is kind of the best friend and there isn't really that kind of chemistry there. Lana has been there for so long on and off that I think it is time for a new woman." ~ Laura Vandervoort

"I think we needed to introduce a new character into Clark's life, and it's interesting since this is the woman he will ultimately end up with, who at this point, when he meets her, doesn't like her at all. So it's great because it gives you a completely fresh dynamic to have this character who Clark doesn't really like, and she doesn't really like Clark. Everybody else on the show pretty much likes Clark, so there's this one person out there who doesn't, who will call him on things, and it's an interesting side of Clark to see, and I think it really plays into Tom Welling's romantic comedy chops. And he's good. And they're really good together." ~ Alfred Gough

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
milestone threads
thread 1 ; thread 50 ; thread 100 ; thread 150 ; thread 200

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

CELEBRATION ICONS
ALL ICONS HERE

Last edited by eternalfate; 06-13-2021 at 10:29 PM
Old 04-09-2021, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

wow Tia this is a masterpiece
Old 04-09-2021, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Well that's much. lol But thank you, I appreciate it. Happy you love it.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I love every single detail, i just keep staring at it
Old 04-09-2021, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I love every single detail, i just keep staring at it
Haha, well that's definitely a great thing. lol Thank goodness, I guess. lol
Old 04-09-2021, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

HOLY *&*#!!! I've never seen such a beautiful thread. Wow Tia!

I need to go back and stare in awe some more.
Old 04-09-2021, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Aww thanks! That's a great compliment.
Old 04-09-2021, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

I love how you were able to mix pictures with gifs..so cool and pretty!

I snagged one of your icons btw..
Old 04-09-2021, 04:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

that looks amazing
you did a great job putting all that together.
Old 04-09-2021, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Thank you, you are always supportive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
I love how you were able to mix pictures with gifs..so cool and pretty!

I snagged one of your icons btw..
That goes with many, many years of practice. lol

Sure! Snag away! love the one you selected.
Old 04-10-2021, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wonderfully Done, Tia! Great Job!
Old 04-10-2021, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

still staring at it
Old 04-10-2021, 10:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Love all the pretty pics and gifs! Amazing job!

JohnAeryn

ClarkLois--ZaneJo--SamAndy--SydVaughn--RuzekBurgess--HookEmma
Old 04-10-2021, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for all the compliments everyone, makes me feel happy.

Juli, stop staring!!!
Happy to be at 200 thread for them! So well deserved.
Old 04-11-2021, 12:50 AM
MD7
Passionate Fan

TFTNT!

Nice job with the OP
Closed Thread   Post New Thread