Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2004, 10:31 AM
Loyal Fan

I can't wait till Love Actually comes out on dvd! I'm going to add it to my rapidly growing Alan Rickman movie collection. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] But I am more anxious for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban to come out in the theaters! My hubby and I are planning to take a vacation the week after it opens, so I can go back home and take my mom to see it. She's not in very good health and my cousin got her hooked on HP. I want us to go see PoA together! I can hardly wait! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2004, 10:37 AM
Loyal Fan

I had to share this w/ you guys. belle_italy123 on the IMDb boards found this and it's absolutely hilarious!!!
Snape video

[ 03-14-2004: Message edited nesscafe ]
Old 03-14-2004, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

That just MADE MY FRIGGIN DAY!!
Old 03-14-2004, 08:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nesscafe:
I can't wait till Love Actually comes out on dvd! I'm going to add it to my rapidly growing Alan Rickman movie collection. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] But I am more anxious for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban to come out in the theaters!
You read my mind!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I can't wait either. I bet I wont be able to get any work done the day that Prisoner of Azkaban comes out. For the 2nd movie I pretended to be sick so i could leave work early and go see the movie. hehe [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

[ 03-14-2004: Message edited LadyRickman ]
Old 03-14-2004, 10:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EdwardNortonGal:
<STRONG>That just MADE MY FRIGGIN DAY!!</STRONG>
Aw! That makes me happy! I like making peoples days! I sent that link to all my friends who don't mind getting stuff like that in their emails. I'm really picky about who I send stuff to 'cause I know it's annoying to most people. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRickman:
<STRONG>For the 2nd movie I pretended to be sick so i could leave work early and go see the movie. hehe [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] You naughty girl! LOL! I've never done something like that before. But I'm not saying that if I was still a working girl that I wouldn't do the same thing! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I guess that makes me naughty too. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Oh I just can't wait to see Snape again! I NEED for PoA to come out like NOW!!!
Old 03-16-2004, 01:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Alan's going to be working on a movie w/ Jason again!!! Manchester United Ruined My Life I love knowing Alan is working so steadily. IMDb has him slated as post production for Something the Lord Made and pre production on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! He is such a hard worker! The man is the total package! Talented, handsome, hardworking if only I was single and Rima was out of the picture. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Oh well...
Old 03-16-2004, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

*snickers*

Sorry. I saw Derek Jacobi's name and all I picture is his "To Be or Not To Be" seliloquey in Hamlet. *cough*
Old 03-17-2004, 01:19 PM
Loyal Fan

I just finished reading a fic that I thought was done nicely considering it was a plot that's been done before. I am left hoping that the author makes a sequal, but I thought I send it out for those who might be bored. It's rated R for a reason, but it's not overly graphic. Truth or Dare by Lunalelle
Old 03-17-2004, 04:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nesscafe:
<STRONG>I just finished reading a fic that I thought was done nicely considering it was a plot that's been done before. I am left hoping that the author makes a sequal, but I thought I send it out for those who might be bored. It's rated R for a reason, but it's not overly graphic. Truth or Dare by Lunalelle</STRONG>
thank you! ive been looking for this story, i havent seen it on fanfic. ansante sana!!

Can I kill myself?
Yes.
YAY! I can finally get away from this ****hole.
Old 03-17-2004, 05:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by insanetwin:
<STRONG>thank you! ive been looking for this story, i havent seen it on fanfic. ansante sana!!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Always glad to be of help. There's my good deed for the week!
Old 03-19-2004, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

*feels like makin luuuuuuuuuuv to Snape*
Old 03-20-2004, 01:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Goodness this thread has gotten slow! Doesn't anyone have anything to say? Anyone got any good looking Snape or Alan pics to share? Some interesting trivia? What's your favorite Snape line?
Old 03-20-2004, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

What kind of Muggle music do you think Snape would listen to?

I think he has an unnatural obsession with 80s pop.
Old 03-20-2004, 04:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by EdwardNortonGal:
<STRONG>What kind of Muggle music do you think Snape would listen to?

I think he has an unnatural obsession with 80s pop.</STRONG>
i think he probably listens to tool or disterbed or any goth rock group.

Can I kill myself?
Yes.
YAY! I can finally get away from this ****hole.
Old 03-20-2004, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

No. He has an unnatural obsession with 80s pop.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top