Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2004, 03:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Karaph:
<STRONG>In the end, Snape, on the verge of sacrificing himself in a ball of fire in order to save the world, will hear those 3 words that he's been dying to hear from Harry Potter, "I love you."

Does anyone have any shots of him from Sense and Sensibility?</STRONG>
Well hello there! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Interesting ending you've got pictured there. I don't know whether to laugh my a@$ off or wonder if JK would do that sort of thing to us... Hmmm... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Did I read that rigth?! Did you ask if someone had pictures of Alan?! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You're darn skipy I do!

Quote:
Originally posted by veil:
<STRONG>Re fanfic, Veresna Ussep's my favorite author (at aff.net I think). She never makes Snape fluffy, never writes a Mary Sue, and I've yet to read an HG/SS from her (a pairing I cannot stand). Her Tonks/Snape PWP is a cutie, though!</STRONG>
Hey there! Welcome and thanks for coming by! It's so nice to see a new face in here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I've not read Veresna, but I might look at some of her stuff. You don't like HG/SS?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Oh well, I'll try to keep that in mind when I look around. I'm a huge HG/SS shipper! Don't hate me! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by FawkesRises:
<STRONG>It was bad enough for her to kill off Sirius, but if she gets the evil idea to kill off Snape...there are just some things writers will not be forgiven for.</STRONG>
I hear ya sister! She kills off my main man and I'll be mailing out my first ever complaint letter! I was already upset when I read that she killed off Sirius, and in such a senseless way too, but if she does in Sev I'll never forgive her!

Quote:
<STRONG>OK--the newbie has caught up with the thread! In no particular order:
Re fabulous pix, DevonSeverus on the AR/Imdb board has a great one of the 40-something AR unshaven, bleary-eyed, and looking as if he's been up all night doing naughty things. The photo has a copyright watermark on it but you will soon forget it's there. I will try to get it from her.

Just wondering, Ness and others--who here spends a significant percentage of "intimate time" with her significant other thinking about AR? Personal question, I know; feel free to limit your answers to "More than 50%" or "less than 50%"--my answer (much as I love my guy) is the former.

Fanfic: please feel free to recommend any SS fanfic that is not Slash and not HG.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] Yes! Yes! Ask DevonSeverus if we have a lookie over here! I love sexy young Alan. I love sexy older Alan! What can I say I'm a fanatic! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Oh that is such a loaded question! Dare I answer that... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Well... I do think about AR a lot and I have thought about him during uh hem "intimate momments". But but I plead the fith as to whether or not any of those momments were with hubby. If hubby ever came here I'd be in so much troubl! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img] Okay folks fess up! Who else would be in trouble w/ their sweetie!?
Old 01-05-2004, 03:29 PM
New Fan

Aaaargh! I have the "40-something AR, bleary-eyed, up-all-night-doing-naughty-things" photo on my hard drive--how do I attach it here? I also just added it to an AR archive site on yahoo, but I'm not sure if you can access it:
http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group...st%3f%26.dir=/ %26.src=gr%26.view=t

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited veil ]
Old 01-05-2004, 04:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Aaaargh! I have the "40-something AR, bleary-eyed, up-all-night-doing-naughty-things" photo on my hard drive--how do I attach it here? I also just added it to an AR archive site on yahoo, but I'm not sure if you can access it:
http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/archive_imdb/vwp?.dir=/&.src=gr&.dnm=RevolutionaryWitness.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/archive_imdb/lst%3f%26 .dir=/ %26.src=gr%26.view=t
[ 01-05-2004: Message edited veil ]</STRONG>
Aw sweetie, I have so been where you are right now. Take a nice deep cleansing breath and think happy sexy Snape thoughts. Okay, what you need to do is have the pic hosted on a site somewhere in .jpg format. I use www.imagestation.com because they are free and though they can be as slow as molassas is January to load up it's free! And I have oodles saved there and it's free! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] What? Anyway, after you are all signed up and you've uploaded all you have to do is go to "My Imagestation". I just keep everything in my "Storage Bin" so I just click "See All". Find the yummy pic of my choosing and click on it. It comes up in a different window and then all I have to do is right click on it, choose properties and copy the address. Come back to my post click on the little button that says "image" on the second line at the end [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and Valia!

Sounds like a pain in the butt, but once you've done it, it's easy and fast. The hard part is waiting for imagestation to hurry it's butt up! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 09:09 PM
New Fan

Thank you! Now all I have to do is figure out how to make it bigger!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited veil ]
Old 01-05-2004, 10:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Thank you! Now all I have to do is figure out how to make it bigger!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Easy, you are right clicking the thumbnail. Instead click on that and it will show the picture bigger in a different window. Right click that one! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 11:41 PM
New Fan

Fixed it! Thanks to Ness and Devon!!

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited veil ]

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited veil ]
Old 01-06-2004, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
</STRONG>
Hmm. Is anybody else reminded of SIRIUS?
Old 01-06-2004, 09:08 AM
Extreme Fan

*raises hand* I am

House -- vote for it.
Old 01-06-2004, 11:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I have no idea what I'm doing wrong!
[ 01-05-2004: Message edited veil ]</STRONG>
Okay, the best way I can think of to help you is to find out how you are doing this. So, what I need you to do is tell me step by step what you are doing and that should help me figure out where to trouble is. The picture you have on your computer is bigger I am assuming. Correct?
Old 01-06-2004, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

That picture is actually quite similar to My!Sirius, which is weird.

*looks around conspiratorally*
Old 01-06-2004, 01:42 PM
New Fan

I've joined! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 01:47 PM
New Fan

Claire!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] A place where we can go on and on and on about Snape with no fear of being bounced by an administrator!!!
Old 01-06-2004, 02:24 PM
New Fan

Maša to the rescue...

Me here, what now???

Me a proud Snapeist!!!!

This forum seems fun, I just have to change my picture!!!

Oh yes I looooooove Snape!!!!!

Not bad for a first post a? (you dont have to answer that)
Old 01-06-2004, 03:11 PM
Loyal Fan

OH I'm so happy! More Alan lovin' Snapeists!!!! Yeah! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] Welcome Welcome everyone! Free Welcome packages for EVERYONE courtesy of the brilliantly pervy mind of Merauder's Child!

*hands out handcuffs, blindfolds, an invisibility cloak, a leather corset, a paddle, scented warming oils, chocolate body paint, and a Sevvie clone* to everyone

Quote:
<STRONG>Claire!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] A place where we can go on and on and on about Snape with no fear of being bounced by an administrator!!!</STRONG>
You bet! This is the place! They set aside a thread just for us to come and obsess over Severus "snarky sex god" Snape! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by feniksreborn:
<STRONG>Maša to the rescue...
Me here, what now???
Me a proud Snapeist!!!!
This forum seems fun, I just have to change my picture!!!
Oh yes I looooooove Snape!!!!!
Not bad for a first post a? (you dont have to answer that)</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Welcome! I'm not sure what all kinds of avi's they have in the directory now, but once you hit 500 posts you can make (or have someone make you) a custom avi like mine (what whatever you like). [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited nesscafe ] Because I'm so happy now I can't think or spell! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited nesscafe ]
Old 01-07-2004, 02:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Eeep! Sev's gettin' kinda low on the boards again! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]