Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2003, 09:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

with all of these recent events - do ya still think she'll be able to help harry become an auror?

not enough room for my HP quote - damn it

*marina*
Old 07-26-2003, 10:01 AM
Absolute Fan

I think she will, to make the Ministry mad. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
But foreal, I do think she'll do all she can to help Harry become an Auror, but she'll probably be more hard on him to learn Occulmency.
Old 07-26-2003, 10:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

yup - she prob. will push him in that direction
we shall see
but i wonder what's gonna happen w/the potions OWL

*marina*
Old 07-26-2003, 12:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Me too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I think she may step in a bit on letting Harry join Snape's Potions even if he doesn't get an Outstanding...but he might've...I dunno...gosh when is the next book coming out??

Well, I'm really looking forward to any more McGonagall scenes. I wonder if she's like...2nd or 3rd to Dumbledore cuz I remember Pomfrey was saying something like if it was daylight Umbridge and co would never even try to attack her. And it was all cowardice and stuff like that. I'm also looking forward to how she's gonna be acting towards the Ministry, especially Umbridge if they ever meet again.

I wonder if next year (Harry's sixth year) Dumbledore will teach him Occulmency since he saw it was hard for Snape to let go of his hatred for Harry..
Old 07-27-2003, 12:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

i've been wondering about the occlumency too, i doubt Dumbledore would teach him he'll prob. get someone else but maybe McGonagall will teach him--but does she know it?

*marina*
Old 07-27-2003, 02:50 PM
Absolute Fan

I dunno. I think only Dumbledore and Snape are mentioned to know it. But there may be more people who know it...I hope there are more people who know it...
Old 07-27-2003, 02:59 PM
Loyal Fan

COOL! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] A McGonagall appreciation thread! Well, let's see why do I think she rocks?

1. She's a die hard Gryfindore
2. She's powerfull and a woman
3. She can hold here own even w/ Dumbledore gone
4. She's caring (she worried about giving Harry to the Dursley's in the first place)
5. She pisses Snape off! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
6. She's got attitude w/out being bit@hy

(please forgive my spelling errors I'm to lazy to make sure I spelled everything correct)
Old 07-28-2003, 06:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

nesscafe: great reasons

i love the one - she pisses snape off - thumbs up~! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*marina*
Old 07-31-2003, 08:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

I really love McGonagall guys but I think she needs a guy...

*marina*
Old 07-31-2003, 10:58 AM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hey, she might have one! JKR said that some of the teachers have spouses, but we can't know which ones because they'll come into play in the future. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-28-2004, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Hey, where's the McG loving? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 08:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Don't worry Din!! I love McGonagall! I think Maggie Smith is perfect for this role!!! She rocks and kicks major a$$ in OOTP!!!
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 03-02-2004, 12:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

I've liked McGonagall from the beginning. She's strict and serious, but you know she truly cares about Harry, Hermione and Ron (and the other students, of course). OoTP took it to a totally different level, though. I laughed so frickin hard when I reached the part with the chandelier! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I guess it just shows how insufferable Umbridge was. But I loved the way McGonagall handled her! She was awesome. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Maggie Smith does an incredible job with this character. Can't wait to see her in PoA.

Jen | tumblr
Old 03-06-2004, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

I would love to have a teacher like McGonagall. She rocks! And even more in OotP! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] When she was attacked, I thought for a moment they had killed her and panicked. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Fortunately, that didn't happen. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2004, 07:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharon86:
<STRONG>I would love to have a teacher like McGonagall. She rocks! And even more in OotP! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] When she was attacked, I thought for a moment they had killed her and panicked. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Fortunately, that didn't happen. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You're not the only one who freaked a bit..
McGonagall is so awesome! I love how tough she seems, but then has her nice softy moments [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top