Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2003, 04:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Minerva is too good of a character to end up as a Minister. Can you blame Dumbledore for not being it? I'll be happy is she become headmistress too.

[ 06-30-2003: Message edited Jade Stellar ]
I somehow find
You and I collide
Old 06-30-2003, 04:47 PM
Loyal Fan

... because Hogwarts is the place where the important thing are decided. Who cares for the Ministry if they have an idiot as Minister as Fudge. I agree that Minerva is definitely too good a character to end up like that.
Old 06-30-2003, 05:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

i agree with u all, i think Mcgonagall is definitly one of the best teachers!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2003, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

McGonagall rocks.

[img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]
Arrow #47. Sidekick #13

Porthos.
Love wins. Love always wins.
Old 06-30-2003, 10:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Return of the Queen:
<STRONG>
Yeh, me too- i always liked her but i loved her after OOTP- it was sssssooooooooooo funny when she kept on sticking up to that B**** Umbridge *shudders* I HATED THAT WOMAN [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Same here! Very loyal and fair, and speaking of Umbridge... Everytime she put one of those ridiculous Decrees, grr.. that's it I'm starting an Umbridge Unappreciation thread... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] McGonagall rocks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

- - Maroon 5 - -
Old 06-30-2003, 10:15 PM
Absolute Fan

I used to be indifferent to McGonagall...wasn't one of my favorite characters, but i still liked her...but after this book, I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] her!! I love her new show of emotion in this book. When she says that she'll do anything to help Harry become an Auror even if it's the last thing she'll do.

And I especially love that she's the only one that can stand up to Umbridge. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love her sarcastic comments to Umbridge and everything else. Especially when Peeves was trying to loosen a crystal chandelier and McGonagall whispers to Peeves how to unscrew it the right way.
Old 06-30-2003, 11:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Woohoo. A McGonagall thread. She rocks. I've always had a fondness for her but after book five I just love her. I like 'em snarky. She so ruled for standing up to that Umbridge.
Old 07-01-2003, 12:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have one thing to say. In OotP, McGonagall rocks my socks.

That is all.

[ 07-01-2003: Message edited Nymphadora ]
Old 07-01-2003, 12:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MiAjeM3:
<STRONG>Especially when Peeves was trying to loosen a crystal chandelier and McGonagall whispers to Peeves how to unscrew it the right way.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love that part! I read it to my sister and she just cracked up. I just love how everybody stuck together against that Umbridge woman
Old 07-01-2003, 01:59 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jewel4:
<STRONG>I love her! , why?

- She is brave in the face of danger
- She is fair and just
- She is loyal to no end with her side
- She is always there, to be well grounded and for some good advice.

SHE IS GREAT!</STRONG>
I couldn't have said it better myself! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2003, 05:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Love the thread. I just think she's brilliant...the way she deals with the toad (Umbridge).

Here are my reasons:
- She's fair
- She's strict, yet quite warm-hearted
- She doesn't let Umbridge work her up
- She's very loyal to Dumbledore and said that he wasn't alone...
- She's the only teacher that Umbridge has no real control over and she hates it, but we all know Professor McGonagall likes (& knows) it... so do i!
- She's very witty...(about the note thing that says Umbridge will inspect her)
Old 07-01-2003, 07:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kat B:
<STRONG>
- She's the only teacher that Umbridge has no real control over and she hates it, but we all know Professor McGonagall likes (& knows) it... so do i!
</STRONG>
Me too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

- - Maroon 5 - -
Old 07-02-2003, 11:17 PM
Passionate Fan

McGonagall is the coolest teacher at Hogwarts, hands down. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"You wanna know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants, but everytime they showed him coming out of the shower, he would put a towel around his waist. I mean, what's up with that?" - Chandler
Old 07-08-2003, 12:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Ooh,I love at the end, when Umbridge tries to leave Hogwarts quietly, but Peeves catches her and chases after her with a bag of chalk and a walking stick. And the teachers are all half-heartedly holding their students back. and McGonagall says loudly that she wishes she could help Umbridge, but Peeves borrowed her walking stick. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love her, she's hilarious!!
Old 07-08-2003, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MiAjeM3:
<STRONG>Ooh,I love at the end, when Umbridge tries to leave Hogwarts quietly, but Peeves catches her and chases after her with a bag of chalk and a walking stick. And the teachers are all half-heartedly holding their students back. and McGonagall says loudly that she wishes she could help Umbridge, but Peeves borrowed her walking stick. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love her, she's hilarious!!</STRONG>

Bwahahaha [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] McG. She was great in this book. And I agree with you all, I like the way she is strict and fair, yet she can let loose sometimes. She is hilarious and I love the way she purses her lips [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top