Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2016, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

James probably has such a random patronus like a koala bear or a giraffe.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:15 AM
Passionate Fan

probably.
I like James a lot. He is my favorite among the Potter kids.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah they have adorable kids. I like them both.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 09-28-2016, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess now that CC is out Al is my favourite at the moment. Probably because we know him better than the other two.

Dying to hear more about Lily Luna.
Old 09-29-2016, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 09-30-2016, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 09-30-2016, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lovely artwork.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 09-30-2016, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah this fandom just seems to cultivate the best art from people.
Old 10-01-2016, 01:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Art and fiction. I read H/G fanfiction a lot. I never get bored. Even in the CC. You see their beautiful relationship. OMG I wanna something like that in real life. Complete understanding and supporting. Yesterday, I was flipping through HBP pages, you can see easily that H/G in CC wasn't out of the blue, it started from HBP or even some parts in ootp..chocolate in library
Old 10-01-2016, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

It started farther back then that. Not romantically until HBP but Harry's ALWAYS thought of Ginny in a positive and sweet way. He noticed everything. Even for a dumb boy, he noticed alot with her long before OotP. The elbow in the butter dish, any time her hair is mentioned, the shared giggles. Heck even her running after the train at the very beginning. He took notice of her presence and not one time was it negative. It was the foundation to their friendship. The trust and commonality they shared in everything. He understood her better than any other girl even Hermione, who is one of his closest friends. Ginny, he just got. Their was always a ease with her. That ease was what made the transition for him to see her as a romantic partner so simple. So no, it didn't come "out of the blue". Anyone who actually thinks that must not have read the book close enough or chose to ignore those details. And its the details that make the books so enjoyable to re-read!
Old 10-02-2016, 06:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Sadly still some fans think so.... Harry notices Ginny from the first that's true but their communication wasn't much. The thing I liked in ootp that Ginny confidently talked to Harry, shared her opinions even proving to Harry he was stupid. That's the progress I liked and it had made a base to their future romance relationship. He notices her at first but she was too shy to talk to him like a friend but in ootp and on Hermione's advice Ginny started to show her true self which Harry fell in love with. Ginny wasn't just Ron's sister but a friend, then in HBP the relation progressed more to a romance.
Old 10-03-2016, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Which was completely natural and easy. It took a while but being a boy that's completely understandable. He got there eventually.
Old 10-03-2016, 10:52 AM
Passionate Fan

hahahaha...Yep!
Although At first i was pissed off that Harry and Ginny didn't involve in romantic relationship,( I liked Ginny in PS and I was a big supporter for her to be with Harry since COS), but when I read ootp, HBP I was so satisfied . Their relation begun to build gradually till it became strong. They grew up, knew each other more. All these matters strengthen the relation and I saw the result in CC.
Old 10-04-2016, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

It felt like a very real marriage in CC. They didn't always agree with how to deal with Albus but they always made sure that they had an open discussion about it. And the big decisions they valued each other's opinion over everyone else. That was one of my favourite moments (at the end) when Harry decided it should be him to turn into Voldemort, everyone was arguing but he shut it down because he only wanted to hear Ginny's viewpoint. He didn't care if the other's didn't agree but he wouldn't have done it if Ginny didn't want him to.

Old 10-05-2016, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Wednesday!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top