Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2008, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

OMG, those pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylines (View Post)
So close! I hope we get something really good on Tuesday. Question! If there are any H/G bits in the trailer are we allowed to use icons of it here?
Yup! Amy has already told us that we're allowed to use anything in the trailers.

ETA- Beautiful video Kristi!! ♥

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 07-24-2008, 08:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hello my dear Leos! I'm back and I'm beside myself with giddiness over this trailer news, those new pics (in the OP and a few pages back), and the amazing video on page 4! What have I missed? You guys MUST fill me in--I'm dying over here--I've been gone since July 3! If I've missed lots feel free to PM me but please please please fill me in! :on hands and knees begging:
Oh and happy early birthday to Stumps101---my birthday is Wednesday too! Sadly I work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday next week (as well as this weekend) so I don't know how much I'll be online but you can bet I'll be stopping here even if it means no sleeping!
Great to be back--I missed you all loads! How have you been, dear Leo's? And hey, did you notice? We're officially in the zodiac of Leo now! Also, wasn't Dan's birthday yesterday? I didn't see any well-wishes on this thread but I haven't checked the previous ones (not sure that I'll have time at all). In any case, Happy belated Birthday to Dan!
Old 07-24-2008, 08:27 PM
Loyal Fan

*ahem* I freely welcome all and any H/G morsels for us to covet in the fast approaching teaser trailer.

I am pumped, man. I can just FEEL the H/G news coming.
Icon: mwah_icons @ LJ
My DA: afav
Old 07-24-2008, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait to see the trailer!!!!!
I wonder if anymore pictures will be release for the time being?
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 07-24-2008, 08:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgose (View Post)
I wonder if anymore pictures will be release for the time being?
Possibly. Don't they do a presentation at Comic Con? It might not be much, but with the lack of stuff released for this film... they might be planning something good.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Looking at the previous page with the pictures, that's four scenes where H/G are together! That almost seems more than the past five movies together, lol. So exciting.

Last edited by emeraldflames; 07-24-2008 at 09:08 PM
Old 07-24-2008, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

I don't think there was a HP thing at Comic Con. Atleast I haven't heard of anything.
I love you
meghan
Old 07-24-2008, 09:07 PM
Loyal Fan

There won't be HP at Comic Con, unfortunately.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Have they ever had HP at Comic Con in previous years?
I love you
meghan
Old 07-24-2008, 09:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra_Girl (View Post)
I don't think there was a HP thing at Comic Con. Atleast I haven't heard of anything.
Oh, I didn't know if they did or not, I don't really follow cons. I know they have in the past (or maybe I'm thinking of something else) and that it's still going on, so I thought they might.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:30 PM
Loyal Fan

In previous years I don't know.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Leaky plans to be at Comic Con on Sunday, I think? I think they talked about doing a live podcast, but they're not affiliated with the WB or the movie, so it's just Leaky. I haven't heard anything about WB doing anything. I suspect if there is anything new related to HBP that we'll hear about it from fan reports. But at the moment, I haven't heard anything.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:34 PM
Loyal Fan

We usually know one week before Comic Con if there's a panel about a film, tv show, etc. There was nothing about HBP...I hope I'm wrong.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

HPANA

I think this is where I got it. Comic Con 2006 had a video message from David Yates and Dan. I knew I remembered it from somewhere, because they did this cute little thing while talking about the H/C kiss, but I can't find that now.

I think it was wishful thinking on my part that they might do something for HBP.

Last edited by Crystal1114; 07-24-2008 at 09:42 PM
Old 07-25-2008, 12:56 AM
Elite Fan

I found this really cute Harry and Ginny banner made by Lucrezia:
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top