Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2009, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still can't get over how natural it is for Harry to behave so gentlemanly when Ginny walks in the room. It's his instincts and he's even surprising himself.

Remember the HP Musical that was posted? Well they being forced to take it down and rename it! YouTube - StarKidPotter's Channel
Old 06-26-2009, 02:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at what I've been missing!? A BONNIE PHOTOSHOOT!?! NEW CLIPS (including the FIRST 5 MINUTES OF THE MOVIE)! INTERVIEWS!

This is way too much info to take in all at once! I'm half-convinced I'm having some bizarre this-is-too-good-to-be-true dream! Bonnie's photoshoot is spectacular! She looks so unbelievably beautiful and I'm so happy that the spotlight is finally on her! I loved reading her interview because you can tell she's completely grounded and so sweet. I loved her answers, particularly her "prim" response to the question of whether Dan had a crush on her and her response to the "do you have a boyfriend" question with "I'm married to Harry Potter!"

I didn't think I could love her more if I tried, yet I find that I do! She's amazing!

AND, as if that wasn't enough, we got some new glimpses at H/G. I'm convinced that moment at Slughorn's party when Ginny walks in and Harry stands, is going to be one of my favorite moments. They are TOO cute to be believed. I'm just in awe of all the stuff we've been getting today and still struggling to take it all in! OMG!!!
Old 06-26-2009, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

Thanks goodness the HP musical videos will be back. I'm planning to watch them again.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:06 PM
Total Fan

*splutters incoherently* OMG are you freaking kidding me? I was only offline for a few hours, and we get all of these unbelievable treasures while I'm gone?! Not that I'm complaining, mind. Not at all. This is like a happiness overload for me.

Our glorious new thread title (*snogs Dan*)! Bonnie's photoshoot! The Life & Style article ("I'm married to Harry Potter" FTW!)! Harry Potter's One True Love! "Ginny is his pillar!" Harry and Ginny at Slughorn's party! Harry being all gentlemanly and adorkable!

Good lord. We Leos must have done something right, y'all, because somebody at WB sure likes us.

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
Old 06-26-2009, 03:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG.. I can't get over the new HP clips.. and the part when she says 'come with me'- And they are holding hands.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Susan, I know how you feel! Today has been another explosion. Bonnie interview and photoshoot, an actual glimpse at the H/G Slughorn scene, where Harry is the awesomest guy EVER. I can't get over his reaction. You're right Amy, it's so natural. *pets him*
Old 06-26-2009, 03:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hes Harry Freaking Potter (View Post)
You want your eye sex?

I Got your eyesex!

and a couple other new shots of our couple....LOTS of new footage though....

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Movie Feature | Trailer | Review Yahoo! Movies UK - Yahoo! Movies

THE WAY HARRY/DAN LOOKS AT GINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it so amazing!

thank you daniel!
"It was not as though he was really surprised, thought Harry, as he wrestled with a thorny vine intent upon throttling him; he had an inkling that THIS might happen sooner or later."-HBP- so did we Harry!

Avi by livin4foxy
Old 06-26-2009, 03:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat (View Post)
Remember the HP Musical that was posted? Well they being forced to take it down and rename it! YouTube - StarKidPotter's Channel
I actually saved a few of my favorite clips (I wanted to make a gif of the H/G kiss in the end) because I was paranoid they would end up having to take it down. I'm happy it's not permanent and they'll be able to reupload!
Old 06-26-2009, 03:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

*have no words*

p.s. the video is soooo fantastic!!! Also new thread!!

Icon by Ajcher
Old 06-26-2009, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldflames (View Post)
Susan, I know how you feel! Today has been another explosion. Bonnie interview and photoshoot, an actual glimpse at the H/G Slughorn scene, where Harry is the awesomest guy EVER. I can't get over his reaction. You're right Amy, it's so natural. *pets him*
Please don't let this be a dream. *pinches self* OUCH! Nope not a dream.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-26-2009, 03:24 PM
Total Fan

Guh, the scene at Slughorn's party where he stands up for her and is all embarrassed about it. I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT. It's so wonderful and perfect.

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
Old 06-26-2009, 03:29 PM
Total Fan

SWEET! All kinds of good stuff goin' on!
Dan wishing me Happy birthday =WIN!
Old 06-26-2009, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

I got on repeat as well. It's too adorable. I can't wait to see the whole scene.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 06-26-2009, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

I know right? We got adorkable!Harry and H/G eyesex at the same time

I love how natural he is in that scene too.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

The music makes me lol too. I don't know if that's the music that'll play during that scene, but it goes in tune with Harry and it sort of falls when he gets embarrassed. It's funny.