Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2023, 12:42 AM
Moderator Manager

I love oatmeal and cookies with nuts.

That's good to know.

I used to have a stiff neck before and that was because I slept with my pillows propped up so high. So it was terrible and I couldn't move my head without wincing in pain. Thankfully it didn't last long and I just needed to rest but I don't want that to happen to me again.

You had a heat wave? There's always a heat wave here especially during the summer.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-17-2023, 08:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Even tho I did try w/ oatmeal cookies, but not my taste..

Yeah since that's why I guess that I went to bed late and woke up w/ this.. But now, it's all gone..

Yeah, it happened during two days, it just so hot.. I just hate it.. But now, it's cool weather for this week.. Thanks god for that..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-19-2023, 02:06 AM
Moderator Manager

I've been sleeping late lately so I've been tired all the time. I need to sleep and not go out this weekend.

I'm glad that it's cooler at least. We're back to hot weather after a Cat 1 typhoon came. UGH.

Old 04-20-2023, 04:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

Hope that you will get full of sleep on the weekend..

Oh no, I hope that it's not that serious..

I went to foot appointment and they told me that I had the fracture on my right foot since I mostly walking alot which that was common as long I had to wear the cast boot again..

And I babysat my niece yesterday, but boy, my niece is all sassy..

is that what you want?

Old 04-21-2023, 01:21 AM
Moderator Manager

I managed to sleep 8 hours so I feel much better. I slept super early last night.

Cat 1 typhoons here are pretty "tame" It's usually the Cat 3 up that we have to worry about as they usually have stronger winds.

Oh my goodness. But you don't feel pain right? So you have to wear a cast again?

How old is your niece again?

Old 04-21-2023, 04:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Ahh, I did that before when I felt like I didn't get sleep, so I went to bed earlier and wake up on right time, I felt little better..

Ahh, at least Cat 1 wasn't that bad, but Cat 3 as I remember that my family who lived in Florida..

Before wearing the cast boot, sometimes, I felt pain since it been going on for last two months and half.. So, I had to wear the cast boot to make it healing even tho I realized that the boot was heavier when I was walking.. :lol;

Today, she's 7 months old..

is that what you want?

Old 04-23-2023, 01:53 AM
Moderator Manager

I always sleep on time nowadays but a few days of sleeping late and suddenly I feel so tired and have a slight headache.

Oh yeah,, Florida always has hurricanes right?

But why do you still need to meet up with clients if your foot is fractured? You should just stay in the office for the time being.

OMG so cute!!! Babies that age just sleep, eat ad cry.

I was at a children's birthday party yesterday at my mom's house. My cousin's kids fought, they were screaming at each other and on top of that, there was also screaming at the pool so it was a very noisy party.

Old 04-23-2023, 09:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Ahh, maybe you probably stress out when you got tired and have a slight headache??

yeah, Florida always has hurricanes/flooding too..

I don't work in the office since I work off-field.. Beside, this is not the first time I work w/ fractured even tho I don't go out mostly in places to place..

I realize that she will be 7 months on this Wednesday.. But, she just mostly wanted to eat, sleep and play since she rarely cry unless she needed her diaper changing, milk and naps..

Oh boy, I be like damn, this is drama I came for children's party?!?!?!?

is that what you want?

Old 04-25-2023, 01:51 AM
Moderator Manager

Yes that's why I don't sleep late often. When I sleep late for days, I get a headache and feel really sluggish.

That makes sense since Florida is near the ocean.

Ah okay as long as it doesn't require you to walk that much then it's all good.

Oh my goodness, already 7 months? She'll be celebraing her 1st birthday soon and you all need to tthrow party for her!

Don't get me wrong, I like the chaos because once they become teenagers, it won't be like this anymore. But damn, how do kids have so much energy? They're like energetic the moment they wake up. I was inside the house and I can hear so much screaming outside, they're just playing in the pool for crying out loud.

Old 04-26-2023, 03:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

I know what you mean and that's how I feel since I was so tired when I went back to work since I felt better yesterday..

Yeah, that's why..

Atl east it seems that it was better this week than last week, but it made sense that I started to wear it and it was killing me, so I had to get use to wear it by walking as long I just had my good pace w/ it..

Yeah, today is her 7th month.. But at least she need to stop growing.. And I can say same thing w/ my nephew.. :Lol:

True that since last week, I stay over and my niece already up before 7 and I was like girly, you should be sleeping more as she just gave me big smile..

Just like my nephew who play sports as I was like why I felt like I was back home w/ boys being wild (my brothers)..

is that what you want?

Old 04-28-2023, 01:56 AM
Moderator Manager

I'm trying to sleep at least 6 hours. Anything less than that then I feel tired and sluggish.

Do you have to wear special shoes for your foot injury or no?

Your niece just turned 7 months? Happy Birthday to her!

Kids just always love to play but they still sleep a lot. My nephew can sleep 10 hours the weekend.

For my family, it's the girls who are more energetic and noisy than the boys. I think it's because I have more nieces than nephews. And the twins aren't even here, they live in Australia but the twins are more quiet compared to my nieces here.

Old 04-29-2023, 08:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Ahh, I mostly go to bed like between after 11:30 or midnight and got up around 7..

I wore walking boot for my foot fracture..

Yeah, since I went to see her and my nephew bec I won't able to see them for a month, so I spend a day w/ them..

I know right.. But damn, I wish that I can sleep good like the kids..

Ahh, no wonder.. in my family, we just being so energetic.. My sis-in-law was surprised that her kids have all the energetic as it was my siblings and I have that..

is that what you want?

Old 05-02-2023, 04:20 AM
Moderator Manager

I have to wake up at 5am to be at work early otherwise I have to endure the rush hour traffic if I leave late.

Ah okay, I thought you a slipper will do.

I try to see my nephew all the time but at least I love very near him so I can visit anytime.

Yeah OMG my cousins kids are so damn noisy. My nephew is okay because he's older but when there are more kids his age playing with him, he gets noisy too. I don't remember being noisy as a kid. I was pretty shy and quiet growing up.

Old 05-03-2023, 04:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Ahh, poor ya since I been up early for last two week bec I have to get on time since I had to wear the walking boot that really slow me down.. Plus my legs start to killing me since I need to wear my other sneaker that can be level to my walking boot..

Thank god, my work hours will be back to normal in next week, so I'm free and not getting tired.. :lol

Ahh, I try to see when I can, but I mostly see them on Friday bec Friday is my day off.. But since I can't..

For real even tho I just want to be silent, but nope.. I was like well, I have to deal w/ them until I got home, I got tired..

Thank god that I can go home early since I can do half day, but I need to do the food errands since I notice that I didn't have for tomorrow..

is that what you want?

Old 05-08-2023, 12:57 AM
Moderator Manager

I had a busy few days dealing with some real life stuff plus I wasn't feeling well too sand have not been sleeping on time so I had to get some rest.

By normal working hours do you mean you have more free time?

I like buying food at the grocery. I also like to do the grocery, it feels therapeutic for me.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top