Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2016, 01:01 AM
Moderator Manager

I still think they should not be included in the movie because it is very random. They have their moments in the books but they're not enough. It's very hard to ship these two if we're just going to base it in the books but movie-wise, that's a different story.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-08-2016, 07:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

I agree, adding Neville/Luna was completely out of the blue. There wasn't ever a build-up to show they had an interest in one another, not even in the movies.
Old 03-08-2016, 09:45 PM
Moderator Manager

I wonder why it was added in the first place? I'm not really into fan service even if it's a big army, you know.

Old 03-11-2016, 03:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

Me neither, why try to please the fans? The fans like what they like. I love Ron/Hermione, but I sure as hell don't want a plug from the producers if they had a couple more brain cells in there.
Old 03-11-2016, 11:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Exactly, the fans will like whomever they want to like. I love Neville & Luna but they weren't explored in the books. That idea only crossed my mind come DH, in the movie so "technically" it can be canon.

Old 03-12-2016, 03:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

Exactly! They kept shoving Harry/Hermione down our throats but I'm like "I am going to flip **** if they kiss" (TDH1) because... Romione.

Well, we now know Neville and Luna had a summer fling... very uncharacteristic of them from what we've seen in the books.
Old 03-12-2016, 08:50 PM
Moderator Manager

I agree. I don't think Neville and Luna are the type to have flings. I see them both having long-term relationships.

Old 03-13-2016, 05:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

They may get drunk (a little uncharacteristic as well, but if they're celebrating Voldemort's defeat, it's a bit more understandable) and share a kiss or even a snog. But that's about as far as it'd go.
Old 03-13-2016, 10:05 PM
Moderator Manager

Romantically, I see it but I wish that it was developed more. They have potential for sure.

Old 03-14-2016, 03:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, the possibility is there, but Luna is Harry in this situation except she has lingering feelings for Neville unlike Harry who didn't have lingering feelings for Hermione. She respects Ginny and like I said before, I think Ginny and Neville would give a go after Neville completed Hogwarts. Luna's too noble to come in between them, like Harry with Ron and Hermione if he did have feelings for Hermione.
Old 03-14-2016, 10:55 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec =) (View Post)
Yeah, the possibility is there, but Luna is Harry in this situation except she has lingering feelings for Neville unlike Harry who didn't have lingering feelings for Hermione. She respects Ginny and like I said before, I think Ginny and Neville would give a go after Neville completed Hogwarts. Luna's too noble to come in between them, like Harry with Ron and Hermione if he did have feelings for Hermione.
I agree. I would say the same thing for Neville too. I see him as someone who respects relationships and wouldn't pursue girls if they were already in a relationship. Neville is a very good person and was raised well.

Old 03-15-2016, 06:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

I agree, Augusta made sure he grew up to be a proper gentleman. He would do anything to make her, and his parents, proud. I don't think he'd come in between girls who are best friends, like Ginny and Luna or Ginny and Hermione. He probably liked them both or they liked him, and he settled down with Hannah instead of hurting either one of them. That's a possibility, but I hope it isn't true.
Old 03-16-2016, 02:04 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec =) (View Post)
I agree, Augusta made sure he grew up to be a proper gentleman. He would do anything to make her, and his parents, proud. I don't think he'd come in between girls who are best friends, like Ginny and Luna or Ginny and Hermione. He probably liked them both or they liked him, and he settled down with Hannah instead of hurting either one of them. That's a possibility, but I hope it isn't true.
I'd like this to be canon!

Old 03-16-2016, 04:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Wait, I don't know why I added that last sentence.

I hope that's canon too. Neville/Hannah is one of my secondary OTPs.
Old 03-16-2016, 09:39 PM
Moderator Manager

I think it would make sense that he settled with Hannah because he didn't like hurting either Ginny or Luna. Cause (like Draco/Astoria and Rolf/Luna), Neville/Hannah was so random. That's why I want that to be canon because that makes more sense to me to explain why Neville ended up with Hannah.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top