Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2010, 11:50 PM
Moderator Manager

Ash! don't forget to post the clips of Rob's Ellen interview this wednesday. i'm counting on you for the Rob stuff.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-18-2010, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Girl, if I could afford to buy a $1400 jacket, the last thing I'd do is gift it to rob. Boys makin like 7.5 million a flick now, bitch can buy one himself!

And I will, I will! Not to worry

Emmie - Apparently now it's cheeseburgers, beer and coke now .

Ugh, my favorite LJ community about Rob has become such a joke now, seriously. I'm so sick of the shippers and their warped idea of reality. And the nikki hate. It's so annoying, because they hate on Nikki for supposedly doing EXACTLY what Kristen is doing now, with rob. Mock Rob? Check. Pretend to be his BFF, and Clone? Check. Spew out fake lies like "ugh, i don't wanna cheapen anything!" and then go on to say things about your faux relationship just without confronting, ugh.

And plus, amusingly enough, I read somewhere that apparently everyone (who matters anyway, screw Delaney and her followers) that R/K are a huge joke in the industry, and that everyone knows they are a major PR stunt. Fake love is fake, rly.

It just makes me sad because, I'm really into Rob, and it makes my loose respect for him because he was so strong about all this before, about staying private (for real, not this fake stuff they are doing now) and talking down all on those publicity stunts other young actors do, and now he's part of like the biggest one ever.

He just, he pretty much has to come clean about it now otherwise this relationship will overshadow him and he'll be left a joke after it's all over. Even though his career is going on strong now, it won't mean anything later.

Sorry for unloading on you guys . I just needed to rant about this a little.

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 05-18-2010, 12:15 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
He just, he pretty much has to come clean about it now otherwise this relationship will overshadow him and he'll be left a joke after it's all over. Even though his career is going on strong now, it won't mean anything later.

Sorry for unloading on you guys . I just needed to rant about this a little.
its no biggie Ash. i pretty much agree on what you said. that's what i don't want to happen to him, his relationship to get bigger than his career because it has to be the other way around. i'm 100% sure that after Twilight, he will still do good as an actor. he can show his chops to be an actor after all this is done. he has to stay clear of the Edward image because maybe that's what some of the fangirls are loving about him. i was fine with him during the early stages of Twilight but right now, its like he's everywhere and i just shake my head sometimes...

Old 05-18-2010, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's not the Edward image that I'm afraid that'll stick. Most people ahve moved on from that. It's the fact that he might just become irrelevant when Kristen isn't concerned. Kristen already is irrelevant without Rob, imo. Paps only tend to follow her because she's doing something suspicious which means something for Rob, ie looking for houses or whatever. I don't want that to happen for Rob, but it seems to be heading in that direction. Supposed ~fans of his are already hating on Holly Grainger, Emilie De Ravin and Nikki Reed because they've been 'associated' with him.

Dean&Castiel

Old 05-18-2010, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

Oh, Ash. Just read what you wrote in LJ. I just hope, please, please, please for that not to be the case. I mean, I like Rob. I don't want to look at him one day and wonder 'wtf is wrong with you, dude? how did you get yourself into this mess?'.

Quote:
Supposed ~fans of his are already hating on Holly Grainger, Emilie De Ravin and Nikki Reed because they've been 'associated' with him.
Gosh, they're crazy!!!! And what did Holly ever DO to them?!!! I like that girl, okay.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 05-18-2010, 04:50 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
It's not the Edward image that I'm afraid that'll stick. Most people ahve moved on from that. It's the fact that he might just become irrelevant when Kristen isn't concerned. Kristen already is irrelevant without Rob, imo. Paps only tend to follow her because she's doing something suspicious which means something for Rob, ie looking for houses or whatever. I don't want that to happen for Rob, but it seems to be heading in that direction. Supposed ~fans of his are already hating on Holly Grainger, Emilie De Ravin and Nikki Reed because they've been 'associated' with him.
WHAT? poor girls! so they're fine as long as its Kristen but not if he's paired with others? its still the Meyer franchise for me. his Edward image will still stick to people even if most have moved from it. after all, he suddenly shot to fame because of Twilight, we can all agree to that. and yeah, i agree about KStew. paps are only following her because there is bound to be something with Rob. well, that's life for them now, i guess. even if i was KStew, i don't know how i can handle this.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Probably because it's Kstew who has perm. foot in mouth syndrome, she's the one most expected to blab something about them, I think.

But the thing is, it doesn't have to be their life now. They did this to themselves. It could have been perfectly avoidable if they actually presented their relationship as something real, like Bonnie/Jamie. Now they are a PR joke and everyone knows. It really sucks because evidently, Rob had SO much potential to be a great actor and maybe he still could be but I'm afraid that after this robsten mess ends (and it inevitably will, and it will be messy, like all hollywood cliches) they'll never be taken seriously again.

Rob looks pretty fug, ngl. .

I'm bitter and sad about him right now.

Emmie - IKR?! Holly of all people?! She hasn't even been paped with him or anything, yet I've read comments on YT that were mean.

Omfg the hair is worst in motion, and he sounds like a tool. Dude, you're in a movie with Reese Witherspoon and Christoph Waltz, remember the title damnit!

Not impressed. Not at all.

Dean&Castiel

Last edited by Ellipsis; 05-18-2010 at 11:24 PM
Old 05-19-2010, 02:16 AM
Moderator Manager

he sounds and looks like a TOOL. i like the hair, but not the type i think Rob would do to his mane. i can't wait for Reese to talk about Rob now...

Old 05-19-2010, 08:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Supposed ~fans of his are already hating on Holly Grainger, Emilie De Ravin and Nikki Reed because they've been 'associated' with him.
That's just wrong.

Quote:
Omfg the hair is worst in motion, and he sounds like a tool. Dude, you're in a movie with Reese Witherspoon and Christoph Waltz, remember the title damnit!
He didn't remember the name of the film he's in with Reese Witherspoon and Christoph Waltz?! DUDE!!! BIG, no no.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-19-2010, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

He doesn't look like himself with the short hair.

Sounds like a hard life, the life of a Rob fangirl. I admire him from "afar" so to speak, and that's not meant in a bad way; I think he's great. But I'm not into Twilight and all that RK stuff, definitely with you guys there - I don't get how they can hate on his female costars so quickly.

So, I came upon this little thing here, it's got my bb V wishing Rob a happy birthday at last week's Nylon event. Just ignore it if you want; I just felt giddy and felt the need to post it here.

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff

Last edited by Full Hearts; 05-19-2010 at 05:46 PM
Old 05-19-2010, 11:08 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Fate (View Post)
Sounds like a hard life, the life of a Rob fangirl. I admire him from "afar" so to speak, and that's not meant in a bad way; I think he's great. But I'm not into Twilight and all that RK stuff, definitely with you guys there - I don't get how they can hate on his female costars so quickly.
i know, weird. i mean granted i'm so-so with KStew but Emilie De Ravin is great! and now he'll be working with Reese soon, so i'm sure they don't have anything bad to say against her.

the fact that he doesn't remember the name of the film and that he said he cut his hair because of his lice, oh god.

Old 05-20-2010, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate myself a little I saw the ellen interview today before work...oh damn him for being so cute . I'm still not down with the hair but I guess since it's for a movie we can let it go . I wonder if Summit is mad about it

Dean&Castiel

Old 05-20-2010, 03:53 AM
Moderator Manager

he can always grow it back for Breaking Dawn. i really like it when RPatz shocks us with his hair.

Old 05-20-2010, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

Don't hate me but I think I like Bert's new haircut. He looks a bit cleaned up with that.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 05-20-2010, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

He's hair is not too bad. Though I bet once you see the stills/movie clips of the film you'll love the hair style. I know that happened to me with Rupert's hairdo for Cherrybomb. Hated it until I saw the stills from the film and the clips.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top