Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2009, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I..what? You..? Enjoyed the books? WUT?!

Maybe, but that would make sense if Summit wasn't so interested in rolling in the dough Iunno, soon enough it'll happen.

Edward then can just go back to volterra. THERE. I SAID IT.

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 10-21-2009, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Your reaction is full of LULZ! Don't disown me yet though, bb. For me it was OK and I think I enjoy the idea of falling for that mystery boy in school more than the whole vampire thing to be honest.

The world we know will never be the same if Summit suddenly doesn't interested in milking cash as much as they can.

Well, too bad Edward.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 10-21-2009, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I..I don't think I can get passed that Emmie . I think you and I may need a break. I need time to digest this information .

Lmao clearly. Eh, maybe Summit isn't too bad, even if they are milking the hell out of their biggest cash cow right now [Robward], can't blame them for wanting to make money

I think it could be a good thing. No Edward = No Bella = YAY PARTY TIME.

Dean&Castiel

Old 10-21-2009, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

That's what I love so much about you, Ash. You're just... one of a kind! Digest all you want, bb. I couldn't fathom to believe it myself either. But, we're not breaking up, are we? You can't leave me! I don't know what you're saying!

Well, as hateful as Summit can be, we have to admit they know how to make money.

That's my kind of party!

Old 10-21-2009, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess I am. You just don't belong in my world Emmie!

TV spot! Rob and Taylor touching!

YES I SHIPP IT.

Dean&Castiel

Old 10-21-2009, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Oh, bb. I belong with you.

Thanks for the vid. They do touch!

*But OMG! How hot is Taylor?!!! Feel so guilty for saying that coz he's so young!*

Old 10-21-2009, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, this isn't the last time you'll ever see me because I can't stay away from you. Where am I going to go?

Oh it's that time of the week again.

IKR? I bet Rob is still tingly in his hands because of how firm Taylor is . He probably stroked his chest a little. I'm so sure. I would have.

Taylor is the same age as me!!! IT'S AWESOME.

Dean&Castiel

Old 10-21-2009, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

Babe, I would never want anything but you, no matter how long I lived. Yep! I actually Google that!

Wasn't Rob the one who was excited about Taylor having to take off his shirt in New Moon? I bet he takes full advantage of the situation.

He's the same age of you?! So awesome for you!! And makes me feel even more like a pervert! :blushed:

Old 10-21-2009, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

DAWWW! Emmie <Insert middle name>, I promise to love you forever. Every single day of forever... I googled too!

I'm sure he was! He was very pleased to say that all the pressure of this film is on Taylor, and that he didn't have to worry about it. But honestly, I'd probably hate myself a little if a guy six years younger than me had a bigger, sexier, rock solid-er body than my painted-on abs self. But I'm sure he was ~dazzled~ by Taylor's eight pack of pure awesome.

YUP! He's I think four months older than me. It makes me happy. Too bad I don't know many other seventeen year olds that look like that. Yum.

Dean&Castiel

Old 10-21-2009, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

It's definitely the time of the week for us again.

I think that's one of many wonderful things about Rob - the fact that he doesn't really care that he doesn't have the standard six-pack figure like many of the nowadays heroes require. And he totally adores Taylor, I think. Which is such a plus coz god, that kid is adorable!!

Nope, I think he's the only seventeen years old we know with that kind of figure.

Old 10-21-2009, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lmao I'm so sure Rob is dazzled....ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Yeah, his indifference to the whole physical thing is interesting, but I do think it's unfair that Taylor had to work his bum off to get the jacob body and Rob got away with getting his abs painted on. But that's okay..Taylor is a sexy beast because of it with his shirt off that'll get girls throwing their panties.

I don't think I'd wanna throw my panties at a shirtless rob to be honest. Back when I thought that six pack was real sure but..not anymore. Ya know, I'm finding Rob less and less attractive by the day. I still would do him epically but, iunno, the same commitment isn't there, ya know?

Dean&Castiel

Old 10-21-2009, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

Ron dazzles the fangirls and Taylor dazzles Rob. Life's fair now.

OK, is this coming from the same girl who came many times the other day because of those pics she PM me? Dude! That is some kind of confession! I'm impressed...and shocked.

Old 10-21-2009, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hai, he's still attractive, so maybe I didn't phrase that right. But, I can't really defend his "character" anymore ya know? Perhaps he really isn't as interesting as I thought he was.

He's still pretty though. And yeah, I probably would still hit that like the fist of an angry god though. But, not so much in his hobo gettup anymore. I've gotten over the hobo-ness. If he looks like he did in that photoshoot..then I'd still...yeah.

Dean&Castiel

Old 10-22-2009, 12:11 AM
Master Fan

It's ok, bb.

I think it's almost impossible to deny that Rob is an attractive, delicious piece of a man. And to be honest, we don't really know him for real, right? So, let's just enjoy the beauty.

Old 10-22-2009, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely. I think I just believe those twat-exclusives too much, the ones claiming he's using KStew for sex . But honestly, that seems soo much easier for me to believe than them being like in love and stuff. Yeah..no.

Dean&Castiel

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top