Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2009, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He was a model, but not the kind of model that say Kellan Lutz was, nothing "sexy" exactly. Like he was a kid, it was before GOF . Like when he was my age.

Gotta love Rob . That what he does. Even when he's drunk or high, he's interesting

I don't know hy . Suppose he was just born that way I guess.

TY bb! . It was between Chandler and TomStu, but I decided to go with Chandler

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 09-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

I know Rob is going to Paris next year for Bel Ami. I don't know why I'm so excited for the film. He's going to be such a bad guy but I can't wait to see him in action. But I doubt I'll be able to see the film here. Bel Ami is like an art/indie sort of film, right?

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 09-02-2009, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tomstu and Rob are so alike..it's weird Aside from the hoboness, they have such similiar mannerisms. I was watching The Boat that Rocked and it was awesome! TomStu owns my heart now

I actually genuinely I have no idea. All I know about Bel Ami is that I think High Jackman is gonna be in it and that makes me happy

I have something you Emmie since you talked about his modelling days..
The ~dazzle~ factor is..through the roof...

http://pics.livejournal.com/brandnew...abatt/s640x480

CREDIT GOES TO PATTINSONLIFE ON LJ.

...I'm so glad he grew up nicely. I literally can't even directly look at all of them.
And so you don't feel completely dirty..he's a sexbomb in his twenties so it's okay!

Dean&Castiel

Old 09-03-2009, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

OMG! Ash, are you trying to kill me, bb? All these beauties... He was so cute! But yeah, I couldn't look directly at all of it either. But he's legal now so we can ogle him all we can. The GQ photoshoot is still

He was such a darling during his GoF time but now... I don't know what have changed but Rob is the kind of guy who only gets better as he gets older. Like Sean Connery or Shah Rukh Khan.

Honey, Hugh Jackman will be in 'Unbound Captive'. So, no Mr.Jackman in Bel Ami though. I'm excited to see the actresses that are going to be in Bel Ami. For some reason, I want to see Rob works with Scarlet Johansson. Now that's hot!

Old 09-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh. There you go, I confuse those two . Probably because I'm not that interested in either one. But maybe when shooting comes along I'll give a damn . I'm just interested now in seeing what they do to Remember Me. People are calling it a romantic comedy now . Do not what.

Ew. I'm so glad I didn't know him when he was seventeen. I would have been scared off like forever. Scruffy!Pattz is so much better than Jailbait!Pattz.

Yeah I thought that GQ spam would do us some good after all that jailbait!Pattz . He's 23 now! All is well!

Dean&Castiel

Old 09-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Remember Me has become a romantic comedy? When did this happen? When did 'family tragedy' start to become romantic comedy? Geeezzz... I hope they don't ruin the entire movie though. After all the assault Rob had to endure from those crazy fangirls, the very least he deserves is a good movie in the end.

OMG! You're right. As cute as he was during his model time, I'm glad I didn't know him that time. Yeah, he is much better now, scruffy and all.

Old 09-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Apparently. But then maybe these "sources" misunderstood the description. Either way I donut like the synopsis on wikipedia. I like the script. They should have kept it . I don't think Rob took the movie because he thought it was good though, I honestly don't. It's from Summit, I'm sure the idiot signed a contract and now he's tied to them for a couple of movies outside the franchise

ajhsajkhda. I don't even wanna consider him cute. He's too ickle and weird and the pictures of him with no clothes on are gonna give me night mares

Dean&Castiel

Old 09-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

Summit sucks! That's all I'm gonna say. They sucks before, and they still are! If it's true that Rob did RM because of contract, then I hope that's the only movie he did with them, besides the Twilight saga.

Psst...by the way, Ash, have you seen Bonnie's pic at the festival on Leo's thread?

Old 09-03-2009, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The one with her batman mask? Behind Rupert and Dan? That's the only one. But I'm there right now.

They can't all be winners at WB

Dean&Castiel

Old 09-03-2009, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

Summit wish they can be like WB.

Old 09-03-2009, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My friend is on vacation right now and she told me she baught me a robert pattinson calender

Oh god. I'm afraid. Should I hang it up? Wouldn't want him to see that if I brought him home with me.

Dean&Castiel

Old 09-04-2009, 02:59 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
Oh god. I'm afraid. Should I hang it up? Wouldn't want him to see that if I brought him home with me.
don't be. just don't feel conscious of him staring at you while you go change in your room.

Rob gets better as he grows older? no contest on that, i agree!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-04-2009, 05:28 AM
Absolute Fan

man those GQ photos get me everytime
‎''The Dark Lord will rise again, Crouch! Throw us into Azkaban, we will wait! He will rise again and will come for us, he will reward us beyond any of his other supporters! We alone were faithful! We alone tried to find him!''
Old 09-04-2009, 05:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
My friend is on vacation right now and she told me she baught me a robert pattinson calender

Hang it up, Ash. Listen to that voice inside you. It sounds just like me and it tells you to hang it up, woman!

Imagine all the staring contest you can have...

Old 09-04-2009, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
don't be. just don't feel conscious of him staring at you while you go change in your room.
Omg I didn't even think of that!

I should hang it like right next to my bed so I can wake up next to Rob every day .

I won't do that, but sure, I might as well hand it up

Dean&Castiel

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top