Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2004, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marauder's Child:
<STRONG>

But I searched the net for it and only came up with this
come on Aurors! click on the link and see the 5 seconds of D/E goodness! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Thanks for that link, even if it was only 5 seconds! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sharon: Yeah, I've seen you at the Zenmasters thread, too. J/H and H/Hr - we do have great taste, don't we? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited -Delilah- ]
Old 02-27-2004, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Delilah-:
<STRONG>

Thanks for that link, even if it was only 5 seconds! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sharon: Yeah, I've seen you at the Zenmasters thread, too. J/H and H/Hr - we do have great taste, don't we? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Yes, of course! [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]

So Cho Chang has already been chosen, huh? Poor girl, many people are going to hate her, cuz, you know, she's Harry's first kiss. And most of the people I know just don't like her. They find her personality a little annoying. I agree with them. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited Sharon86 ]

Old 02-27-2004, 08:07 PM
Loyal Fan

I can't help but pity Cho. Cho to represents a desperate girl who wants to hold everything that represents Cedric. She liked Harry not because of a fan girl crush, but because he represented the last remanance of Cedric. I think that's why she didn't like Hermione because Hermione was a threat to not only ruining her relationship with Harry, but ultimately indirectly her memory of Cedric. Cho loves Cedric so much, yet she so desperate to hold onto everything that he represents... It's really sad... Cho needs some therapy or some sympathy... because Harry lacks the skill to help her... However, he has Hermione, but Cho doesn't have anybody... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 02-27-2004, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

jill- do you mean me when you said to post gwendy's link? my name's shannon..not michelle. haha

little tiger- i dunno about that cho theory. it was very obvious that cho was still hanging onto cedric and that was probably part of why she liked harry but it seemed that in gof that she kinda liked harry then, too. it could be part of why she doesn't like hermione but i think most of it was because hermione was a girl who harry cares about a lot.
Old 02-27-2004, 08:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I took some captures from Sade's video link!! Thanks a lot... But they're ok quality... But nevertheless, the chemistry is not low quality, but still high quality...Oh yes, rupert is in these pictures... *cough*Sade*cough*did*Cough*not*cough*edit* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Dan's smiling as Emma does his hair!!!

Dan's smiling AGAIN! But the video was being mean to me!

I took two captures of the laugh between Emma and Dan because I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] them...

Old 02-27-2004, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Little Tiger! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Old 02-27-2004, 11:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

darn, I don't have real player. I wanna see that 5 second clip!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Anyway, it looked more like Emma's challenging Dan for another round of wrestling! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I love those two!
Old 02-27-2004, 11:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

double post

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited Eyesthere ]
Old 02-28-2004, 12:17 AM
Elite Fan

they are sooooooooo cute!!!!

i am so glad that i like the couples that have all the chemistry on screen..thats actually probably a factor. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-28-2004, 01:47 AM
Passionate Fan

*is so glad she downloaded RealPlayer*

And it is SO worth it to see some D/E flirtage.Even if it only was 5 seconds.Is it just me or does Rupert look a little ...uncomfortable?

I rented Spirited Away tonight. And did I EVER look for H/Hr comparrisons. Sad to say my life is completely run by all things Harry Potter...

I think I'll just take therapy lessons with Daniel Radcliffe. Not that I'll mind.

Today me and a friend of mine were at Starbucks (Vanilla Frapaccino's- gotta love them), and I saw this mini- Harry walking around with his mom. My friend then made the comment that if I ever had a kid he would look like Harry (I think she means movie!Harry) because of my dark brown hair and blue eyes- and he would more than likely wear glasses because I have sight problems (gotta love those genes). So being the major Geek that I am, I told her she has to have a girl (because she has brown eyes and brown hair) and name her Hermione.

Now...we just need another one of my friends to marry a red head and our offspring would be good to go...

*starts looking in a Phone Book for therapists*

[ 02-28-2004: Message edited Intrceptr350 ]
Team Britney
Old 02-28-2004, 02:16 AM
Extreme Fan

YAYE! New Thread! OMG OMG OMG!!! AHHH! I LOVE THAT CLIP AND THOSE PICS!!!!! AHHH!

BTW, new Dan/Emma moment. I was flipping channels and on E!, I saw the Comings Attractions preview for POA and when they show the info they had this

Movie: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Stars: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson
Opens: June 4th

WHOOOHOOO!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
sabrina and mark forever Auror #25 D/E Bathroom Snogger Shannon/Derek April Co-Shipper of the Month Icon credit goes to ME!
Old 02-28-2004, 02:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh wow, those pics. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I haven't seen the clip but it looks like she's touching his cheek from the photos. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Rupert does look a little uneasy from what I can see. He must feel like a third wheel on a date, poor boy. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Cho...I don't like her. But she called Hermione Harry's "darling Hermione" so I forgave her somewhat. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 02-28-2004, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Those pics are just......wow! Chemistry much? Rupert looks sooooo uncomfortable!

I have Real Player so i played the Dan/Emma clip and i have never spent a more worthwhile 5 seconds in my whole life!! Loved it!

[ 02-28-2004: Message edited Angelic_Auror ]
Old 02-28-2004, 07:20 AM
Loyal Fan

You can download the Clip of the Extra segment here! Courtesy of Din and Wandless Magic It's poor quality, but hey it's still good!!

Angelic_Auror Yeah he does! I think he's thinking that the cameras are looking at them and is a little embarrassed??

~*coconut ice*~-Yeah I guess I sorta like/hate Cho because she does bring the whole Harry/Hermione thing to a new perspective... Yenno, Krum/Cho being jealous of Harry/Hermione... No to be mean or anything, but if she saw something between R/Hr, she would of been fine with it, but I think she something between H/Hr... that made her twinge... Yes, I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] she calls Hermione, Harry's [b]darling!{/b]

hollytiger That's sweet! Maybe they'll show more clips of them two in the future... Probably I mean, if they think Dan and Emma are the two stars, then they probably saw A LOT of interaction between them... or maybe because Dan's the main star (of course) and they need a leading female role...Emma

Intrceptr350 I think a certain blonde girl would [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] to comfort a certain red-head...Haha, having a Harry looking kid.... that would be sweet!

roswellcharmed_2000-Yeah, I think that's why I first fell in [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] with H/hr... It was the chemistry between H/Hr... I was like "Whoa! Their chemistry is X-Rated.." That's how intense I thought their chemistry was in SS, especially the "great wizard" part.

Yeah, I guess Cho did like Harry in GOF...Yeah, Cho definitely saw something between Harry and Hermione... I think even in probably GOF, she had to see something.. That's why I can't wait to see Cho in OOTP! The actress chosen to play her better act, no offense ,like a b*** in OOTP... I'll be soo happy! I know i'm strange... but imagine the tension...

Eyesthere Are you new to the Auror board?Welcome! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] If you aren't, sorry I didn't notice you, but still [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Emma challenging Dan to wrestling? I can picture that... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] If you have window media player, you can download the video from the link above...

Sharon86 Your welcome!

Old 02-28-2004, 09:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by W:
<STRONG>Emma's jumper (let's be British) is from Benetton, y'know, so the other day I was with a friend trying to find something in the very last few days of sales and they still had that one, and I held it and started laughing histerically, and my friend's like 'Er... it's not *that* ugly' and I'm like 'No, it's...er.. I just remembered something' and she's like 'Okaaaaay'.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I almost bought it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Sorry,but what's a jumper?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top