Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

*double post*

but everyone notice that my avi are pictures done by ami...another old avi of mine.

w- yours doesn't move...weird.

[ 02-08-2004: Message edited roswellcharmed_2000 ]
Old 02-08-2004, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

ami- i didn't know i was the son of a diddly...hahaha
anyway, i saw the trailer at http://danradcliffe.com
it was different than the first one that was shown before some lotr screenings. its the one that has the auror tree moment.

hey new auror! they seem to be coming out of the broomcloset a lot lately....this is awesome.

tina- you'll definitely fit in. i cannot wait until there's a picture of harry and hermione with the timeturner, we'll have a field day with the gutterness.
Old 02-08-2004, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Its great to see so many new Aurors around!

I wish it was time for PoA to come out!
Old 02-08-2004, 03:56 PM
Elite Fan

at mugglenet.com they had some movie secrets from the disney adventures magazine: (they also said the poa dvd is listed at 135 minutes, which is 2 hours and 15 minutes)

Ten secrets from Disney Adventures magazine
Thanks to Patrick

Secret #1: The doors to the Knight Bus will swing open for the first time in this movie. They created the bus by taking a British double decker bus, adding a level and painting it purple.

Secret #2: You won't see those drab school uniforms this time around-with a new director comes a new look for the movie's stars. They will wear everyday kid'ss clothes more often than their uniforms to show each character's personality.

Secret #3: You don't even have to see the dementors to be scared-according to the cast, just their cloaks were enough to make them run in the other direction! "I've seen some of the suits they wear and they frighten me!" Tom Felton says, "You wouldn't want to see one out and about- that's for sure!"

Secret #4: Quick-take count! There are 1,100 tea cups magically stacked in Professor Trelawney's classroom.

Secret #5: Watch for the Shrieking Shack- it really shakes, rattles, and rolls in this movie! The set was built on a windy hillside, so the moviemakers didn't need any special effects to make it move.

Secret #6: Much of the filming was done in Scotland, so the creators wanted to make sure a Highland cow (a special breed of cattle unique to Scotland) appeared in the movie. Look for one of the hairy animals with big horns in a Hogsmeade shopping window.

Secret #7: Between takes, Emma Watson likes to play with Alfonzo Cuaron's hair because it was so long. She even put it in pigtails! "I'm his unoffical hair-stylist," Emma says.

Secret #8: There was an entire team of people who'ss only job was to create wrappers for the thousands of candies in honeydukes.

Secret #9: Rupert Grint, whose character Ron spends a lot of time in Honeydukes revealed what he thought were the best candies in the shop: "They have really cool sweets, but I liked the jelly skeletons and jelly skull heads the best."

Secret #10: Cotton candy is called 'candy floss' in England. The magical floss in Honeydukes has strands of the sugary stuff that stretches through the store. During the Honeydukes scene in the movie, watch closley to see where the stuff begins.

also the scans had new pictures of honeydukes but all the other pictures were ones we've seen.

[ 02-08-2004: Message edited roswellcharmed_2000 ]
Old 02-08-2004, 03:57 PM
Loyal Fan

The scans arehere

It's nothing much. Just about special effects and stuff. Maybe a bit spoilerish.... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ON May 25, they'll have an interview with the trio!
Genesis 37:20

Harry:Maybe I am
Hermione: Of course you're not.

Shannon:So what if I am?
Old 02-08-2004, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Honeydukes looks awesome! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] So full of color!

Old 02-08-2004, 09:29 PM
Passionate Fan

I seriously just want to be in a Harry Potter movie...I don't care who I am, I would just love to be on set and in those school robes...

Little Tiger--Thanks, I feel loads better. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] You're so sweet! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Listening to Weezer. So the best band of the nineties. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Go H/Hr!

[ 02-08-2004: Message edited Orber123 ]

[Harry/Hermione] [Yuki/Tohru] [Ranma/Akane] [Ron/Luna] [Riza/Roy] [Max/Liz] [Miaka/Tamahome]
Old 02-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roswellcharmed_2000:
<STRONG>

also haylz80 (forgot real name) it wouldn't be the auror thread if there wasn't gutterness.

</STRONG>
It's just Haylz [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] - and you are so right.

Eeeeeee pictures of Honeydukes! [img]smilies/roller.gif[/img]

Yeah so I'm like 8. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 12:55 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Little Tiger, [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Whoa! That list! Dayum, if that's not Auror devotion... I don't know what is.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to all the Auror newbies!

As far as casting Krum... see, while I was picturing the whole Yule ball thing: I've seen Krum/Hermione (which is probably the last time you'll see me type that phrase) as the petite shy beauty in the arms of the big bulky jock. I've had like this movie analogy somewhere but it escapes me now...

Back to Harry/Hermione... uh [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] *cheerleader type, very meekly & pathetic* They Rule! Yeah! They rule the school! Yeah!

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Okay, I know that's very sad... which is why I'm punishing myself to rewatching the two HP movies and rereading one HP book. Darn, I am so strict on myself [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Joan of Arcadia
Thank you for the ripples.
Old 02-09-2004, 01:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Secret #4: Quick-take count! There are 1,100 tea cups magically stacked in Professor Trelawney's classroom.
That's a cool piece of useless trivia. (And we all know that's the best kind!)

Quote:
Secret #8: There was an entire team of people who'ss only job was to create wrappers for the thousands of candies in honeydukes.
Now there's a job for ya! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
i cannot wait until there's a picture of harry and hermione with the timeturner, we'll have a field day with the gutterness.
This thread will explode when that happens. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Can't wait.

[ 02-09-2004: Message edited dixieland_dreamer ]

Jen | tumblr
Old 02-09-2004, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Aurors :wace:

Hope we're all ok!
Old 02-09-2004, 06:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by W:
<STRONG>[All this rant comes after seeing those pics of the casting in Sofia. Viewing before going to sleep is strongly discouraged. Really hope Emma hasn't seen them, poor thing.]
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

I understand what you're saying W... I hope they wouldn't cast just about anybody to be Krum... But I DO like the authenticity of it, that he'd ba a true blue Bulgarian [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I heard the judges in Bulgaria already chose 56 boys. Some were canon-Krum (like the ones we see in the pictures) and they say that they chose some who were NOT "canon Krum" but were "very cute boys" [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] So I dunno, just thicken his eyebrows I guess [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

I just hope that they also take into consideration his chemistry with Emma... I mean, he's supposed to be the so-called love interest of Hermione, it would add to the magic, you know...

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
What? So I have a soft spot for Viktor... He's shadow-Harry, you know.
He's "Harry" but not...
He's dark-haired, has a brooding disposition, Quidditch seeker, famous, triwizard champion...

I could sort of "see" why Hermione might find him "interesting"
If Hermione does have a crush on Harry, whether subconsciously or not during her fourth year, a person that reminds her of Harry would attract her. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
What was my point again? Gosh, I lost track of what I was saying [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Anyway, so, yeah... about the casting of Krum...
I hope the casting would go with somebody who's not too canon-Krum... and I hope that when we look at him, we would be sort of reminded of "Harry" in a way... coz of my little theory [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

So at the risk of sounding vain [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Cast the "cute boy"!!!
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

===================================================================

Oh, BTW, to those poor unfortunate souls who hasn't seen the PoA TV spot during the superbowl,
here's a link to where you could download a HIGH QUALITY version of the new trailer.

It's on Quicktime format and a whopping 8.67MB for the 30second clip... but definitely worth it! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

To those of you who doesn't give a damn about the quality and would just want "a look" at the trailer that everyone seems to be atlking about, go HERE
Although you can't see much, it's only 151kb and runs on Windows media [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

hope that was of help [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
- Sade
[edited to add this:]

I was thinking... you know, having bushy eyebrows and having a perpetual scowl on your face does not automatically make you unatractive...
it's somewhat hot in a way, you know...

And I know he isn't bulgarian, but gosh, I somehow picture Krum to look like Wes Bentley... he's got thick eyebrows and he's got that brooding thing going for him [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Now, I hope some of those 56 Bulgarians chosen looks somewhat like him [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And I hope he's legal coz I'm sooooo jumping him! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-09-2004: Message edited Marauder's Child ]
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 02-09-2004, 09:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hmm..I haven't been on this thread in ages!

*Waves to all the girls*

Hey y'all! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Those top 10 secrets from Disney caught my eye. *Smiles*
Stargate Fan
Mutant X Fan
Old 02-09-2004, 01:09 PM
Supreme Fan

Sade - do you think we'd be lucky enough to get a Krum that looked like that? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Whenever I read GOF I always picture Viktor to be this great ugly brute, I don't know why, it's just always the image I've conjured, heeee.

But yeah, if he looked like that, I might just find a bit more... tolerance for his character. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

DUDE!

if krum looked liked that, i wouldn't not like him as much. he is a nice guy but he's not harry of course. i also pictured him as having some muscles and tall and kinda long hair and kinda all over the place...not being cute at all.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top