Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2005, 01:10 AM
Addicted Fan

thanks love urs too....Kelly Rocks! well got to go...Bye!

ChellC.
Old 07-30-2005, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheartin
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pride_and_prejudiced
Hey everyone! I'm onli back for a while...My mom told me I can only use the computer for a day in exchange for sumthing...well love the FanArt...Draco and Ginny Rock!

For a day? I don't get it. So does that mean you'll be here regularly or just a few days in between?
Old 07-31-2005, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini Mia
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Poor Richell.
Old 07-31-2005, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 07-31-2005, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know where I read, but the person mentioned about how ironic was the fact that Harry dated someone who acted just like Draco Well, it's quite true, isn't? ^^"

And pretty, oh so pretty WPs: beautiful disaster & I am still here
Old 08-01-2005, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor

Spoiler:

And pretty, oh so pretty WPs: beautiful disaster & I am still here
Spoiler:

And thank you for the wallpaper links! They're so pretty!
Old 08-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini Mia
Spoiler:

And thank you for the wallpaper links! They're so pretty!

I believe the person might have meant Fanon!Draco or even Canon!Draco, because Ginny basically acts how many D/G (as far as I know) expected her to. She kick asses, she's witty and she's passionate.

She's like a female version of the oh-so-sexy-fanon!Draco. Either that or the person is just a huge fan of H/D

And you're welcome, dear
Old 08-01-2005, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor

I believe the person might have meant Fanon!Draco or even Canon!Draco, because Ginny basically acts how many D/G (as far as I know) expected her to. She kick asses, she's witty and she's passionate.

She's like a female version of the oh-so-sexy-fanon!Draco. Either that or the person is just a huge fan of H/D

And you're welcome, dear
Spoiler:
Old 08-01-2005, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

I agree Mia!

Can you imagine if the main character was a girl? lol! It would be about feelings alot more! LOL. And I doubt many male readers would have read it if it were about a heroine. Grrrrr

Those arts are fantastic! I really love the 2nd one!
Old 08-01-2005, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I agree Mia!

Can you imagine if the main character was a girl? lol! It would be about feelings alot more! LOL. And I doubt many male readers would have read it if it were about a heroine. Grrrrr
Omg! I never thought of that, but that's so true! There is no doubt in my mind that if the main character was a girl, we'd be a lot more satisfied with the details and thoughts. But do you think the series would be as popular if it was a heroine?
Old 08-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey all you HP fans!

Just wanted to invite all the different ships to participate in this Fave Fanfic First Kiss Compilation on the fanfic thread that I'm trying to put together - details are here (scroll down to my first post on the page, about halfway down).

Deadline to contribute is September 14th, at which point I'll divide the stuff up into the appropriate ships and send em' your way once they're completed, organized, look purty, etc.

Hope you'll all contribute your faves!
Krispy
Old 08-02-2005, 06:47 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Hey all, new to the Harry Potter board. Anyway, after seeing the first three movies, I decided to read the books (finally!) Currently, I'm on book 5. Anyway, the books are pretty good, though they are some things I dislike. Two of which are:

That we only get to see what Harry does.
The character of Draco is awfully underdeveloped and can be very one note at times.

To be prefectly honest, the real reason I began shipping D/G is because of fanfiction. I had somehow come across some one day and it was so well written. Truth be told, Harry is my least favorite character in the series and I'd rather see him with no one, just because it seems better that way.

My older sister who has read book six told me a few of the major things that happen and.....

Spoiler:

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nab
Hey all, new to the Harry Potter board. Anyway, after seeing the first three movies, I decided to read the books (finally!) Currently, I'm on book 5. Anyway, the books are pretty good, though they are some things I dislike. Two of which are:

That we only get to see what Harry does.
The character of Draco is awfully underdeveloped and can be very one note at times.

To be prefectly honest, the real reason I began shipping D/G is because of fanfiction. I had somehow come across some one day and it was so well written. Truth be told, Harry is my least favorite character in the series and I'd rather see him with no one, just because it seems better that way.

My older sister who has read book six told me a few of the major things that happen and.....

Spoiler:
My god, you sound so much like me it's almost scary! I first started shipping D/G cause of the fanfic, and I also like Harry the least in fanon too! He should stay a bachelor anyway.

As for what your sister said:

Spoiler:
Old 08-02-2005, 08:37 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Well to be perfectly honest, D/G fanfiction is truly some of the best out there. I've read other pairings, but there's just something about these two that works in the fanfiction world, I think it's because you can come at it from so many angles. Since the characters are slightly underdeveloped at times in the books, you can really do things with the characters.

And Harry, I think it would fit if he were a bachelor in the end. All his role models were.

Spoiler:

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 08-02-2005, 09:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey everyone! I'm only allowed to be here for only a few mins. becauser I'm banned from using the computer...I've been using the computer behind my parents back...I noe it's bad but I cnt get away from here...

ChellC.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top