Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2003, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

*Fire&Ice [D/G] #14 > 'Coz we always want the ones our parents warned us about!*

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Draco/Ginny Shippers ~ Fire and Ice [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

1. djchika202 (Dj)
2. XInCrowdAuror712X (Sarah)
3. Mini Mia (Mia)
4. AngelDevil
5. Majandra M (Maj)
6. Insane Imagination (Tams)
7. the laziest little candy (Sarah)
8. Call Me Del (Del)
9. Persephone (Belle)
10. WinterPolaris (Flor)
11. MagicPillow
12. Sweetwater Gal (Iris)
13. HPaddict04
14. Shiri S
15. Harry and Hermione (Lauren)
16. Orlandos Wench
17. ~Just A Girl~ (Jen)
18. Haebrethilien (Kate)
19. *Natalie* (Nat)
20. .:*Noveldaiel*:. (Neri)
21. hollytiger
22. Slytherins Head Girl (Becca)
23. *ADARA*
24. D's Girl
25. x Lindsay x (Lindsay)
26. StrangerWithMyFace
27. ~ * Val * ~ (Val)
28. Dashgurl17 (Caitlin)
29. CrashJess (Jessica)
30. ~@TaShi@~ (Tash)
31. nyxa (Stacey)
32. Narcissa Malfoy
33. julianka
34. - Angelina - (Liv)
35. uncfaery (Ashley)
36. sunnycouger (Marianne)
37. KelticPride
38. DestinyAwaitsYou (Emily)
39. Butterflyz
40. Elya
41. lizzie1986
42. Seeker of Truth (Marie)
43. Be Boring
44. ==blue girl== (Amanda)
45. MagnusXXN
46. Rusty
47. Randa Beth
48. Rivulet027
49. Always Pretending Kerry
50. Maria-MLE (Mars)
51. HarryPotter@WWE.com
52. Lady_Hatchkoff (Liv)
53. Blueangel (Dinny)
54. Katana47
55. rOsWeLlBABY
56. Lightstar Angel (Shar)
57. TabascaGurl (Cessa)
58. * Kayla *
59. Hamilton_Jake_Fan
60. EmmsGC41
61. *millidizzy* (amelia)
62. Persephone Pixie
63. In the Sun (Sandra)
64. l+=Vera=+l (Vera)
65. Spikes_Slayer
66. Intel
67. Lissanne
68. Nancy Drew
69. Lashyre Nevethir
70. ~sunshine~
71. xmag
72. Anla
73. tin
74. Tess Shipper Whore
75. ~sunshine~ (mafalda)
76. Mara_Jade_FSS
77. =-Lilit-=
78. Nikki1234
79. Rhi Wood-Stevens
80. Chef Philange
81. Roswell_creek (Angy)

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Past Thread Titles: [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

#1- Because only Ginny can melt his heart

#2- Because when you notice the syrup missing…Run!!!
#3- Because we have their love down to a
science. Opposites attract.
#4- Because Draco didn't go for the snitch, he went for her!
#5 - We couldn't think of something witty!
#100 - Just Kidding! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (Actually #6)
#7 - Because Draco Would Approve
#8 - Next on To-Do List: Meet Littlest Weasley for "tutoring"
#9- Bad boys are irresitible, and Ginny know this for a fact.
#10- Fire and Ice combined, Happy endings in our mind.
#11 - How to make Weasley and Potter Angry: Snog Ginny Senseless!
#12 - Because they're the right kind of wrong.
#13 - Fire&Ice[D/G]> Because hexing [or bat-thingying] someone is the new way of flirting!
#14 - Fire&Ice[D/G]> Coz we always want the ones our parents warned us about!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Draco/Ginny FanFiction (Recommended Authors): [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Cassandra Claire

Davesmom
MochaButterfly
Reiko
Rhi Marzano
w&m_law
Jade and Sarea Okelani
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Draco/Ginny FanFiction (Our Authors): [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Persephone Pixie

StrangerWithMyFace
Sunnycougar
Lissane
Jade Stellar
x Lindsay x
Katana47
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] NC-17 FanFiction: [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

(In order to access these fics you have to be registered at the Restricted Section.

Beauty on the Fire by VioletJersey - A companion AU fic to Reiko Naoi's Serpent Bride. It's Draco's birthday. and Ginny has the perfect present lined up for him.

Enthalpy by Rhi Marzano - Ginny goes for the purely physical... but is that really all she wants? D/G Smut, beware. (R)

Hot, Lazy Afternoon by Cadey - Louging outside in the sun – it can sometimes be hotter than the sun itself.
In His Arms by Libbie - Ginny meets Draco. A fic from the RM/JoT Universe I created.
The Letter by Heinous Bitca - Ginny Weasley receives a letter from an unusual source. Is it all a trick or is it real?
My Little Secret by Lissane - Draco has a secret nobody knows about - and this particular secret has fiery red hair.

Signs by msscribe - Here's to train rides, ocean waves and slow elevators!
Snowflakes by rhys - A fluffy interlude with sleepy!Ginny and mischievous!Draco.
Tender Moments by Dawn Wood - It’s Christmas and two lovebirds are spending precious time together.
When I'm Here by Sarea Okelani Somewhere in the world, a husband finds his wife at home.
Written by Cassandra Claire - "He leaned down over her and wrote on the naked skin of her back with the black raven feather quill his father had given him." Ginny wants Draco to tell her a story.
Candle in the Window by Sarea Okelani - There are some things you can't let go of, no matter how hard you try.
Atypical Lesson by Sarea Okelani - People can usually rely on Hermione for help with their lessons, but sometimes even the archetypal teacher needs a little tutelage.
The Letter by Heinous Bitca - Ginny Weasley receives a letter from an unusual source. Is it all a trick or is it real?
Four Seasons by Rhea Summers - Four Seasons is a tale chronicling the ups and downs in a lifelong romance. Set in 1998, 7th year Draco Malfoy and 6th year Ginny Weasley cross paths in the summer festival of Beltane in Hogsmeade. Years later, they meet again. This time, things get more complicated as they struggle to sort out tangled emotions.
The Fine Line Between Lust and Hate by Magarita - Draco doesn’t know how to care. Ginny pushes men away. But after Draco fixes a certain problem he’s having with the help of Ginny; they embark on a tumultuous relationship that will change them both.
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Avatars and Blinkies [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

*Feel free to use these! More avies at the site*

by Dj-

by Sarah-

by AngelDevil-

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Draco/Ginny Links: [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Our "Residents" [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

Draco: Magnus (MagnusXXN)

Ginny: Dinny (Bluangel)
Hermione: Jade (Jade Stellar)
Parvati: Mari (Persephone Pixie)
Lavander: Mia (Mini Mia)
Seamus: Randa Beth
Cho: dj (djchika~)
{{Note: Sorry, Harry Potter, although an incredible individual and a drool worthy hero, is not allowed on the Fire and Ice thread as per request of our resident Draco. Enjoy the thread!}}

Link to the template:

CLICK HERE!

[ 12-21-2003: Message edited Mini Mia ]
Old 11-02-2003, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

Any title ideas, guys? [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Oh! It's Sarea's birthday and a bunch of her LJ friends wrote her D/G ficlets! Here's some:

Choosing Evil by mynuet

Where the Heart Lies by lissinthecity

Holden by thena

Dear Diary... by sydney_lynne

Life Canvas (Part 1) by Jade Okelani

[ 11-02-2003: Message edited Mini Mia ]
Old 11-02-2003, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

This is so much fun. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Her bday, and we get presents! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2003, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Din:
<STRONG>This is so much fun. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Her bday, and we get presents! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I know! That's why I lurrrvveee bithdays! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2003, 04:39 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
I'm not really a Fire & Icer, but I'd like to give it a try...

How about:

Fire & Ice [D/G]: 'Coz let's face it, we always want the ones our parents warned us about

not up to my usual naughty standards, but it was worth a shot [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

But it's true, noh? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Well in my case... yeah... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé
Old 11-03-2003, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Marauder's Child:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
I'm not really a Fire & Icer, but I'd like to give it a try...

How about:

Fire & Ice [D/G]: 'Coz let's face it, we always want the ones our parents warned us about

not up to my usual naughty standards, but it was worth a shot [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

But it's true, noh? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Well in my case... yeah... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I like it, so I'm gonna put it as the title! Thanks! Hmm...maybe next time, you could think up a naughty one for us... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2003, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

A good a name as any.

Thanks for those fics. Liked them alot. Hey, whats the name of the new book coming out?

): )
Old 11-03-2003, 11:29 PM
Master Fan

For those of you who were following Jade Okelani's "Life Canvas", part two is here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2003, 02:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I like it, so I'm gonna put it as the title! Thanks! Hmm...maybe next time, you could think up a naughty one for us... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Kewl! You liked it!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

and [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] sure, maybe next time I'd come up with a naughtier title suggestion... maybe after reading some of those hot hot hot D/G fics you guys suggested
[img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.

~ Sadé
Old 11-04-2003, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Kewl! You liked it!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

and [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] sure, maybe next time I'd come up with a naughtier title suggestion... maybe after reading some of those hot hot hot D/G fics you guys suggested
[img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So...I'm still not sure about this. Are you a D/Ger or are you just trying this out? Yeah, there are some good D/G fics out there, and if you haven't read the stories on this
site yet, you should go check it out. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (Oh yeah, but they're not all D/G, so you'll have to find them) Hmmm....what other threads are you on? I swear I've seen you somewhere before...

[ 11-04-2003: Message edited Mini Mia ]
Old 11-05-2003, 11:27 AM
Extreme Fan

I am SO behind in my fics. What's the name of the one where the war is starting, Draco runs away from home and stays at Hogwarts? The last chapter I read, Ginny escaped those bad guys who were destroying the homes and she went to stay at Hogwarts too.

My attention to detail is just fantastic, isn't it.

"We shared a lot, and the truth is I miss him a lot." ♥ Viggo on Sean Bean
Old 11-05-2003, 12:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mini Mia:
<STRONG> Hmmm....what other threads are you on? I swear I've seen you somewhere before...
</STRONG>
I ship Draco with Hermione more but my mind is open to other ships [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I can be found everywhere, actually [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I've actually been responsible for some of the naughty titles here:
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] - Leather Librarians (D/Hr) - Yes.... keep that bushy head down Granger!
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] - Dan Fan Clan: and we shall call him He-Who-Begs-To-Be-Shagged...
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] - Tom Felton/Malfoy's Mermaids #25: Sweet sixteen... finally, he's LEGAL!
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] - Aurors (H/Hr): And for his ^FIREBOLT^, he needed - "Hermione!" (direct quote:GOFch20)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] - Snape Appreciation Part 9 - and all I could say was "Y-yesss, Professor..."
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] WWW [Gred & Forge] Someday, I want to DO a Weasley... BOTH of them, if I'm THAT LUCKY
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Howlers #9: If that's the Big Bad Wolf (TM), I wouldn't mind him giving me a bite...
[img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

I just love the atmosphere here in FF [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Everybody gets along great and there are no shipper wars. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Soooo... say, you're going to convert someone to D/G, what fic would you use to do that?
&lt;hint hint nudge nudge&gt;

[ 11-05-2003: Message edited Marauder's Child ]

~ Sadé
Old 11-05-2003, 04:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ruby, I think you are talking about Fearthainn's Dark Directed [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
"...And in they'd come entering a palace, like in a dream, like in heaven. Maybe you had worries and problems out there, but once you came through those doors, they didn't matter anymore. And you know why? Chaplin, that's why. And Keaton and Lloyd. Garbo, Gable, and Lombard, and Jimmy Stewart and Jimmy Cagney. Fred and Ginger. They were gods. And they lived up there. That was Olympus..."
-The Majestic
Old 11-05-2003, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I ship Draco with Hermione more but my mind is open to other ships [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I can be found everywhere, actually [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I've actually been responsible for some of the naughty titles here:
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] - Leather Librarians (D/Hr) - Yes.... keep that bushy head down Granger!
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] - Dan Fan Clan: and we shall call him He-Who-Begs-To-Be-Shagged...
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] - Tom Felton/Malfoy's Mermaids #25: Sweet sixteen... finally, he's LEGAL!
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] - Aurors (H/Hr): And for his ^FIREBOLT^, he needed - "Hermione!" (direct quote:GOFch20)
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] - Snape Appreciation Part 9 - and all I could say was "Y-yesss, Professor..."
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] WWW [Gred & Forge] Someday, I want to DO a Weasley... BOTH of them, if I'm THAT LUCKY
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Howlers #9: If that's the Big Bad Wolf (TM), I wouldn't mind him giving me a bite...
[img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

I just love the atmosphere here in FF [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Everybody gets along great and there are no shipper wars. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Soooo... say, you're going to convert someone to D/G, what fic would you use to do that?

[ 11-05-2003: Message edited Marauder's Child ]</STRONG>
Oh! I was frequently on the Tom thread during the summer! Must have seen you there. I don't go there much anymore. The thread goes fast and I don't have alot of time to go on the internet these days. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Er, I'm not great with fics, but I was first converted through Cassie Claire's Draco Trilogy. Have you read it? It's a tad long if you haven't, so I'm not sure if you want to start off with that.
Old 11-05-2003, 10:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

</STRONG>

I was actually converted after reading a fic. So, I will rec some, but mind you, they have been, and will always will be reccommended because of their quality, so I apologize if I'm being redundant here.

1.Serpent's Bride - In Ginny's sixth year, Draco saved her life... and that's a wizard's debt. Now, five years later, its payback time. Especially now that Draco is in desperate need of a wife.
2. Draco Trilogy
a.Draco Dormiens - When an accident in Potions class turns Harry into Draco and Draco into Harry, each is trapped playing the part of the other. Romance, mistaken identities, Really Cunning Plans, evil bake sales, a love triangle, and snogs galore.
b.Draco Sinister - When Hermione is kidnapped, Harry and Draco must team up to rescue her from a thousand-year-old evil that threatens the entire wizarding world. Cursed demon swords, love potions, time travel, dementors, flying dragons, Draco wears leather, and everybody dies at least once. Except when they don't.
c. Draco Veritas - The sequel to Draco Sinister, featuring winter at Hogwarts, snogging, Quidditch, mysterious things and Rhysenn Malfoy.
3. All You Need Is Love - Ginny wakes up one morning and finds herself in a totally different world. The year is 1607, she's a Muggle, there are only few magical people in the world, she's an only child, she's betrothed to her worst enemy, and she's . . . a princess?!
4. The Weasel and the Kneazle - Ginny finally gets a pet of her own. But the little creature seems to have two personality flaws; she has a nose for trouble and seems to like Draco Malfoy.
5. The Little Child to Lead Them - Draco Malfoy is a horrible person. Lord Voldemort wants an heir. Can Draco meet the greatest challenge of his life: fatherhood?

Hope you enjoy! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

[ 11-05-2003: Message edited Din ]