Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-27-2006, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well,in the absence of my faithful,trusty co-mod,I guess I have to start my own birthday thread! Well,hey,I could skip it,I suppose,but I want to keep you up to date with how it went. First off,my son,who never really noticed my birthday's before...except to turn up for the cake...turned 18 and started college. Now,I think he is blossoming into a "man"...so without anyone reminding him to "be nice to Mom",he brought me a funny card gorgeous bouquet of flowers to start my day. Warmed the cockles of my heart it did.

And the day has just begun.

Further plans: Chinese for lunch and bowling.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

Happy Birthday Ber ^_^
Old 08-27-2006, 10:56 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

It's your birthday? Aw, it's sweet about your son. I'm shipping mine off to uni next week. That's going to be a big adjustment for all of us.

Happy Birthday!

Have a wonderful day and all the best in the coming year.

Chinese!
Old 08-27-2006, 11:52 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Happy birthday!
Old 08-28-2006, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

I did have a fun day. Ben got me a computer game called Mah Jongg....you match pretty tiles while listening to soothing music...very nice. Got the Chinese take-out for lunch...Jake brought me a beautiful bunch of flowers and Megan turned up and we went bowling. Megan ended her 2nd game with 3 strikes in a row! There was a family playing next to us that had 6 small children. It was a bit nerve-wracking because whenever you went to bowl,you'd wait for the child to be done,then they'd wander around near you until you were scared to move your arm back too far because these kids seemed to be everywhere....dropping from the ceilings,laying between your feet,running back from the bathrooms. Just made me glad that I could leave that chaos behind.
Yes,I did promote dinner out. We went to Steak and Shake and I had a yummy banana split shake. Home now...just waiting for 4400 to come on.
Thanks for all the good wishes. Birthdays are nice.
Old 09-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Ber!

I'm not sure if this gets counted as a belated birthday greeting, since I did wish you a happy birthday elsewhere...in time... but anyway...

Berry!

Can't believe that your son is 18... Wow! ... time flies when you're having fun, eh?
Old 10-02-2006, 02:58 AM
Elite Fan

Yep,I remember the day we first met,,,the Central Florida Roswellians...and the road trip to see Shiri's movie at the W.Palm Beach Film Festival. She was prettier and nicer than I imagined...ah,Roswell brought a lot of good times our way.

If anyone is interested in trying to convince Fox to re-release the series on DVD with the original music...here's a new petition that's just been started.

Roswell on DVD the Right Way Petition

Last edited by Berengaria; 10-02-2006 at 03:04 AM