Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2010, 02:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Welcome Amalia

I also like your name Here in Portugal we have lots of people with your name!
Passion, it lies in all of us. It speaks to us, guides us. Passion rules us all, and we obey. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace but we would be hollow. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Barbara
icon by pinkpaisley_art
Old 05-11-2010, 02:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi everyone Name's George... obviously Bad at introductions - but I'm glad there's an eliza board, because i absolutely adooooreeee her! <3
“The pressures on gay teens can be overwhelming--to keep secrets, tell lies, deny who you are, and try to be who you're not. Remember: you are special and worth being cared about, loved, and accepted just as you are. Never, ever let anyone convince you otherwise.”

-Alex Sanchez
Old 05-23-2010, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Hi there! Welcome to the board.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:22 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by George_93 (View Post)
Hi everyone Name's George... obviously Bad at introductions - but I'm glad there's an eliza board, because i absolutely adooooreeee her! <3
Welcome George

Glad to have you here
Passion, it lies in all of us. It speaks to us, guides us. Passion rules us all, and we obey. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace but we would be hollow. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Barbara
icon by pinkpaisley_art
Old 05-23-2010, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome George. Glad to have you here at the Eliza. I hope that we`ll see you post here a lot and be a part of the fun here.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Name: Sarah
From: Melbourne, Australia but currently living in The Hague, The Netherlands
Discovered Eliza: Buffy of course
5 favorite ED movies: Ehh well I don't think I have 5 but: Bring It On and The New Guy
Other interests: travel, languages, tennis, reading

"Stop or I'll kick you in the testicles!"

DESCHANEL FAN
Old 05-27-2010, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome or better yet, G`day Sarah. Glad that you decided to join the fun here and hope to see you post here often. In we need some new blood here. Plus you will fit in nicely with our international faction, which is mostly in Europe.

Also i see that you`re a tennis fan. I`m sure that you`re currently watching the French Open. Who are your favorite players?
Old 05-28-2010, 01:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
Welcome or better yet, G`day Sarah. Glad that you decided to join the fun here and hope to see you post here often. In we need some new blood here. Plus you will fit in nicely with our international faction, which is mostly in Europe.

Also i see that you`re a tennis fan. I`m sure that you`re currently watching the French Open. Who are your favorite players?
Ahh the typical Aussie stereotypes. Unfortunately, I'm inly in Europe till around the end of July, and then I'm going back to Aus (I say unfortunately because I love Europe so much, not that I hate Australia - it's just so damn far from everything).

Actually, I was in Paris for the last 5 days and was at the tennis from Sun-Wed. Managed to get a bit of a tan. My fave players are probably ones no one ever heard of. I like a lot of the Czech players: Lucie Safarova, Tomas Berdych, Iveta Benesova, Vladka Uhlirova (doubles player who I am sure no one will know), Andy Roddick, Lleyton Hewitt (yeah because he's an Aussie), Agnes Szavay...etc etc. When you've been following tennis as long as I have you end up with too many faves. Are you also into tennis?

DESCHANEL FAN
Old 05-28-2010, 06:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Welcome to the board Sarah
Old 05-28-2010, 07:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks.

DESCHANEL FAN
Old 05-28-2010, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`m very into tennis Sarah. As for my favorite players, they are Maria Sharapova, Andy Roddick, Ana Ivanovic and Novak Djokovic.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
I`m very into tennis Sarah. As for my favorite players, they are Maria Sharapova, Andy Roddick, Ana Ivanovic and Novak Djokovic.
Great! As for your faves: ICK, yay, meh, yay! I forgot to put Nole as a fave in my other post. I really can't stand Maria's shrieks though (or Azarenka's either).

DESCHANEL FAN
Old 05-28-2010, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don`t see any problems with Maria`s shrieks. Besides it is tamed compared to Francesca Schiavone`s, which makes her sound like one of the Knights Who Say Ni.

Also i forgot to mention the Czech players. Iveta Benesova is my favorite by far. While her performances in singles has been mixed at best, she is pretty good in doubles. Plus i must add that she looks pretty hot in a bikini.

Lastly i highly recommend that you come visit the tennis and the Novak Djokovic threads in the Sports board. You`re always welcome to post your thoughts about your favorites in those threads. Plus i always post at both of them.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hmm I've seen Schiavone live and I don't think her grunts are that bad. :scratch: Wickmayer's are quite funny "whoompie".

Oh, Iveta has a body to die for! I am soooooooooooooooooo freakin jealous of her. But all the Czech's are head cases in singles. They have one good week, then like 3 bad weeks and then another good week. but I love Iveta/Barbora as a doubles team (Lucie H/Andrea too actually). I'm quite into doubles because I used to play doubles comps, and I actually am friends with Uhlirova. :0

I saw the sports forum, but I only noticed a thread about Maria, not about "general tennis" or "Nole". so maybe I'll have another look (because I didn't look past the first page).

DESCHANEL FAN
Old 05-28-2010, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

The tennis and Nole threads are on the first page of the Sports forum.

As for the Czechs, i`ve noticed how they`re big headcases in singles, especially Tomas Berdych. He is one of the best players outside of the Big 5(i.e. Federer, Nadal, A-Rod and Nole), but every time he`s on the verge of making a breakthrough, he finds a way to blow it like at the Australian Open last year when he won the first two sets against Federer and then slowly imploded mentally starting in the fourth set.