Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2015, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

Where did the Kurt & Sam one even come from? Kurt didn't even have a crush on Sam (Blaine did) and was in love with, dating, and then married to Blaine. I can't believe anybody would pick Kurt with a straight guy over his canon lover/husband.

I don't know with Ted/Robin or Barney/Robin. I think she fit better with Barney but I love how passionately Ted loved her.

You know Elizabeth is probably doing Captain Jack behind Will's back since she can only see her hubby a couple of days a year.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Did you watch my vid with sound now?

Spike/Buffy All I Have - Video Dailymotion

They dropped the ball on that poll.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 11-11-2015, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

I checked the results for Angel v Spike and I can't believe so many people voted. Over 100,000!
Old 11-11-2015, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

* finally watching the vid with sound*

The song is about to make me cry.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's Jack/Jennifer's song ironically that was the one that didn't work.

That was back when people couldn't make the kind of voice overs today too.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 11-11-2015, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

I never even put together a wedding video for my parents and here you are making vids for youtube.

I need to start drinking coffee. Or look up what has iron in it.

Poor Buffy. With her depression the only energy she had in s6 was while she was having sex with Spike. Then she was the energizer bunny.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I made this one for my brother.

Spuffy: Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf9XL1m6knc

Old 11-12-2015, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

Last night's Supernatural gave me Spuffy feels.

Crowley & Dean once again mirrored Spike & Buffy. Drowley was so Spuffy!

There was a scene in which Sam (Dean's brother) says he doesn't know why Crowley is keeping the new sorta-villain Amara in a house on Earth instead of in Hell and Dean responds, "Crowley hates Hell." Sam gets this look and says, "Right, I almost forgot about your and Crowley's summer of love" and Dean gives him a look that is I'm-not-denying-it-but-I'm-trying-to-put-it-behind-me.

Then later when Dean goes to try to kill Amara he ends up in a confrontation with Crowley and the King of Hell tells him he was never able to kill him "I've had tons of chances...some you don't even know about. Do you know how disturbing it was to realize that I couldn't bring myself to kill you?" and Crowley knows why and calls what they had a "bromance" but that's just spn trying to no homo the homo scene.

Remember in Fool for Love we got that flashback of Drusilla asking Spike why he couldn't kill Buffy? "I can still see her floating all around you. Laughing. Why Spike? Why won't you push her away?"
Old 11-12-2015, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I made this one for my brother.

Spuffy: Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf9XL1m6knc
Aww so noce
Old 11-13-2015, 01:21 AM
Elite Fan

Crowley is so much like Spike. The lovable villain that is a Big Bad but the lesser of two evils. Falls for the hero. Likes watching tv and gets pop culture. Has mommy issues. Tries to get the hero to join the dark side so they can be together but then when that only gets him the body and not the heart tries to join the light.

Even though Destiel is my Supernatural OTP, I feel bad Dean didn't return his feelings and now Crowley is trying to reassert his position as a villain. He even said he could kill Dean now despite how he feels about him. But I think that if Dean lied and said he had feelings for him--so BtVS s5's Crush just wanting a crumb---Crowley wouldn't be able to go through with it. Right now Amara is ready to do serious harm on Crowley if he touches Dean because she doesn't get the intricacies of relationships. She imprinted on Dean like, to quote someone on twitter, "a reverse Renesmee"
Old 11-13-2015, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 11-13-2015, 01:39 AM
Elite Fan

Part of me still thinks it should've turned out that Spike's love for Buffy cultivated a soul in him. Or for it to turn out that he never lost his soul when he was sired and that the evil things he did were solely a result of Drusilla/Angelus/Darla/The Master's influence mixed with realizing he was now a different species, the horror of what became of his mom Anne, getting revenge on his bullies, etc.
Old 11-13-2015, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad he chose to fight for one and did it on his own.

Old 11-13-2015, 02:08 AM
Elite Fan

I am too it's just that he really does NOT seem like a soulless demon. Despite the evil things he has done. There are plenty of humans that have done things just as evil.
Old 11-13-2015, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilywiccan (View Post)
Part of me still thinks it should've turned out that Spike's love for Buffy cultivated a soul in him. Or for it to turn out that he never lost his soul when he was sired and that the evil things he did were solely a result of Drusilla/Angelus/Darla/The Master's influence mixed with realizing he was now a different species, the horror of what became of his mom Anne, getting revenge on his bullies, etc.
I can buy those things in the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilywiccan (View Post)
I am too it's just that he really does NOT seem like a soulless demon. Despite the evil things he has done. There are plenty of humans that have done things just as evil.
You are forgetting about all the huge Evil he did in his past.

I agree on the show you could possibly seeing that way but it's naive to think he wasn't Evil before.

Spike wasn't as Evil as Angelus. He was more like a sire to Spike.

There have been ref. of how Angelus turned Spike into a monster.

I honestly believe that Spike has raped woman too.

It's in the orig. shooting script of BY.

So it's plausible.

I know lots of fans would disagree but I don't worship Spike and think he was just a little Evil.

I'm sure Joss could have made it work in the scenarios you wrote.