Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2014, 11:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

SMG Guest Spot/Dream Roles: B/C let's face it, the girl can act in and as anything!

Aside from Sarah's awesome resume as playing our favorite vampire slaying heroine, our good/evil twin sisters of New York City and our hilariously awkward, yet confident marketing woman... what other roles can you see SMG playing?

Any fan-idea guest spot roles you can imagine her doing on other TV shows? What other series need the SMG touch? Sound off! Oooh and to make things fun and interesting, give her character a little back story that can ease into the plot of the show and maybe how things would all unfold with her there!
"When I created Buffy, I wanted to create a female icon, but I also wanted to be very careful to surround her with men that not only have no problem with the idea of a female leader, but were in fact engaged and even attracted to the idea." - Joss Whedon
Old 03-19-2014, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Cool thread idea.

I've never been able to get into SPN but a lot of people would love to see her on that.

I will have to think about this.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-19-2014, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the idea for this thread.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess it's not really relevant now but I wish SMG had been the Mother on HIMYM.

She really would have been perfect IMO.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-24-2014, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I guess it's not really relevant now but I wish SMG had been the Mother on HIMYM.

She really would have been perfect IMO.
Yeah she would of been
Old 03-25-2014, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't like the Mother they chose at all.

I can't think of anything else right now.

Old 03-26-2014, 09:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'd like for her to be on supernatural literally as herself! I think that'd be hilarious, like she either some how ends up helping Sam and dean with some random mystery and she's just like "what? This is all real?" Or it turns out she knew all along and just kicks ass. Or a demon could posses her and visit them as a joke.... As long as she doesn't get killed off, cause we all know how much supernatural enjoys killing off their women.
"When I created Buffy, I wanted to create a female icon, but I also wanted to be very careful to surround her with men that not only have no problem with the idea of a female leader, but were in fact engaged and even attracted to the idea." - Joss Whedon
Old 03-27-2014, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I like that idea.

I think it would be really cool if was Buffy on there too.

Old 03-27-2014, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Beauty and the beast. she would be good on there too.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Cool thread idea.

I've never been able to get into SPN but a lot of people would love to see her on that.

I will have to think about this.
Oh, god, YES! Supernatural!

Buffy & Dean are crossover soulmates. The only female I can really see Dean with is Sarah'
s Buffy. Have SMG play a Buffy-esque character and enter into a triad relationship with Dean & Castiel. Although lately I've been shipping Drowley (Dean & Crowley) as much as Destiel (Dean & Castiel). What do you call a woman with three guys?
Old 03-30-2014, 10:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilywiccan (View Post)
Oh, god, YES! Supernatural!

Buffy & Dean are crossover soulmates. The only female I can really see Dean with is Sarah'
s Buffy. Have SMG play a Buffy-esque character and enter into a triad relationship with Dean & Castiel. Although lately I've been shipping Drowley (Dean & Crowley) as much as Destiel (Dean & Castiel). What do you call a woman with three guys?
You know, for some reason, I can't picture Buffy with Dean. Teaming up, yes, but a relationship...? eh... Idk, it seems like they WOULD fit but then again I just can't see it happening. Knowing buffy (lol) i feel like she would try something with Sam, but they'd both realize they'd have too much stuff going on for each other and Sam would worry too much about her and Buffy would get annoyed or tired with that and then they'd jsut break it off, and maybe have lingering looks or awkward convos next time they had to do a job together or something... by no means would i want her to end up in a silly love triangle with the Winchester brothers though....this isn't Sh**ty ass vampire diaries and we ALLL know neither Buffy nor Dean or Sam would be down for any of that.

How about SMG being on Grimm? I'm still stuck in season 1, but I could definitely see her making an appearance as one of the creatures they hunt down and it's misleading as to whether or not she's the bad guy and she turns out to be good and helps them hunt down the real baddy... then they leave it open for her character to come back.
Old 03-30-2014, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is a good choice too
Old 05-11-2014, 10:31 PM
Elite Fan

I can see Buffy with either Winchester brother. I think that at her core she is more like Dean but that she definitely has a lot of Sam in her. For starters, Sam & Buffy have both gone to university and slept with demons.

Oh, I wasn't thinking of a love triangle. I'm thinking more of consensual triad relationships. The way that Misha & Vicki are okay with bringing in third parties into their marriage, handling it in mature and adult ways. Dean showed in Hunteri Heroici that he was okay with open marriages.

I can definitely see Buffy getting along with Nick from Grimm.
Old 05-11-2014, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am not sure myself lol
Old 05-13-2014, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Buffy should come to TVD in the final episode and stake all of them.