Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

Possible Board Closure Discussion: Please Read and Respond!

I have been thinking about this, and I think that it may be time to close this board. Our post counts have been declining over the past few months and we have very few regular posters. As you know, Fan Forum requires that we average at least 15 posts per day, with lower numbers than that leading to warnings and then possible closure of the board. We would prefer to go out under our own terms rather than be forced to close due to low post counts.

Please let me know what you think. I'd be glad to hear any suggestions or advice to renew interest here. Remember that to keep the board going, we need the commitment of a few regular, dedicated posters. As much as I love this board, please don't just post to "save" the board and then disappear again, because we'll be in the same position that we're in now if you do.

I've been trying to avoid doing this, saying that "I'll just wait one more month", "I'll just wait until this or that", but waiting only makes it harder. We only have like 2 regulars who barely post enough to keep this board going (I'm not attacking anyone, I understand we're all busy outside ff and sometimes it's hard to post more than a little. I'm just saying we barely make post counts up to ff standards). But yeah, please let me know what you guys think about closing it.

Thanks.

Demi Lovato ♥♥♥♥ Britney Spears ♥♥♥ One Direction ♥♥ Fifth Harmony (campaign) (met on 2/23/14 aka the best day of my life) ♥
Old 02-04-2015, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

Hi, I would hate to see this board close being she's my fve celeb. I will find more time to post, have had some crazy months recently. Maybe we can try to promote it somehow
Old 02-11-2015, 10:52 PM
Passionate Fan

I'd be sad to see this board close. I don't really have time to post on a daily basis, but I could try to post from time to time.
Old 02-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I just read the board will be closed. It's always sad to lose a board and especially a music artist board since we don't have that many of them to begin with. But I know it can be hard to keep a board going if you don't have a lot of regular posters. Sorry.
Old 02-14-2015, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
I just read the board will be closed. It's always sad to lose a board and especially a music artist board since we don't have that many of them to begin with. But I know it can be hard to keep a board going if you don't have a lot of regular posters. Sorry.
exactly!

It's so hard, because she's been away in Vegas (yeah doing her shows, but no new music, no new videos, nothing new) so it's hard to keep the board going already without new stuff, and then there isn't a steady count or regular posters. It's so tough and it's a tough decision, but whatever you decide to do Anna I will support you!
and you've done a marvelous job with the board as a mod {since I've left, the board has been in great hands}