Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Britney Spears News thread #2

New Thread!

Is Kevin Source of Leaks About Britney

The Scoop reported that Britney Spears has yet another reason to be miffed at her hubby. Kevin Federline shelled out $300,000 for a wristwatch without telling his wife first, according to Us Weekly. Perhaps it's no co-incidence that that's the exact amount the aspiring rap star reportedly was paid to record an album and tour in Japan. "All he does is work on his music and try to find ways to get out," a source told the mag. "That is all he cares about. It has taken a big toll on their marriage because he's not always there for her and he used to be."

What's more, Spears suspects that K-Fed is responsible for some of the leaks to the tabloids about the couple's private lives. "Britney knows Kevin tells his friends information, knowing they will leak it to tabloids," a source close to Spears told Us. She has taken to not telling her hubby certain things - including that she was going to announce her pregnancy on David Letterman — for fear the info would be leaked to his buddies. "They sell stories for money. ... She is sick of him using her for them to profit."

Source: Britneyspears.org
Old 06-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

Britney Beams with Mystery Man by Side

Britney Spears was spotted out and about Wednesday in Malibu. But this time, the songstress had company -- and it wasn't Kevin Federline! Baby crazy Brit was seen holding little Sean P. in her arms as the mystery man pushed the stroller in Malibu. Now only "Extra" has the dish. Sources say the hunk is Britney's new nanny, Henry, and he was simply accompanying Brit on a mommy and me outing in the seaside town.

We caught up with Henry as he purchased flowers, and it looked like this tough guy wasn't scared of a little paparazzi loving. When asked if he was Brit's security, he simply smiled and walked away. But where is Daddy Kevin Federline? Rumors continue to mount about their marriage, with one tabloid story claiming Brit has now banished K-Fed to the basement.

"We know that they haven't been seen together in a long time," said People magazine's J.D. Heyman, adding, "She's had a poem on her website that seems to refer to maybe him, about not being worthy of her."

Just down the street in Malibu, another starlet made an appearance just days after her split from her plastic surgery husband. Victoria Principal went public Wednesday with none other than Jessica Simpson. The two beauties were spotted lunching in Malibu, presumably talking about the movie version of "Dallas." Jessica is reportedly after Victoria's famous role of Pam Ewing. Across the pond, Sir Paul McCartney speaks, and he's making a plea to the world: don't believe what you read about his split from Heather Mills or custody of Baby Beatrice.

On Thursday, Paul's website said: "I continue to be dismayed by the inaccuracies in the media. We both have agreed to work at all times in Beatrice's best interest."

However, another Tinseltown couple's goal of working in the interest of their daughter keeps getting uglier by the minute. Kim Basinger and Alec Baldwin's World War Three custody battle has exploded again, as an L.A. court is considering ordering Alec, Kim and their daughter, Ireland, to undergo further evaluation before proceeding with any visitation issues. Kim's lawyer, Neil Hirsch, called the latest development a victory. "We believe after that evaluation, the needs of Ireland will be appropriately and adequately addressed," he said. Despite the ongoing war, "Extra" caught Alec sharing a tender father-daughter moment with Ireland over Memorial Day weekend.

Britneywedding certificate on Ebay

An official invitation to Britney Spears' second 2004 wedding ceremony is being offered for sale on internet auction site eBay. Fans keen to snap up the unique memorabilia will have to pay upwards of $1,000 - the starting price. Sellers, 24/7 Auctions, will also send the top bidder a candle from the nuptials, which features the initials of Spears and her husband Kevin Federline.

The invitation and candle were given to an unnamed guest at the ceremony, who has decided to cash in the memorabilia. The September marriage to Federline was the second wedding for Spears in 2004 - in January she spent 55 hours as the wife of childhood pal Jason Alexander before it was annulled.

Spears' offensive salute to Federline

Britney Spears has fuelled speculation her marriage is over by posting an offensive message, seemingly to her husband Kevin Federline, on her website.

The pregnant 24-year-old, who refuses to deny she is splitting up with the aspiring rapper, displayed a picture of herself giving a one-fingered salute. The provocative image is placed underneath a poem titled Remembrance Of Who I Am. One line reads: "No more chains that you gave me. My crown is back and it's way too high for you to be in my presence."

Britney Ready For Divorce Claims

LIFE STYLE EXTRA (UK) - Britney Spears has signed preliminary divorce papers, according to British reports.

The pregnant staView the profile for Britney Spears on Celebrity Spotlightr allegedly signed the documents after consulting lawyers about splitting from husband Kevin Federline.

A source told Britain's News of the World newspaper: "It's a stressful time. Britney has already started seeing lawyers about splitting with Kevin.

"She is serious about it. She knows she has to get things moving."

Britney has been at the centre of months of speculation her marriage is on the rocks.

Last week, it was revealed the singer hit out at Federline on her website - by posting a picture of herself posing with a rude hand gesture.

Britney, who has a baby son, Sean Preston, with Federline, put the photo under a poem - entitled 'Remembrance Of Who I Am' - which was allegedly aimed at her 28-year-old spouse.

The verse, believed to be written by the singer, describes feeling tied down in "chains" and asks: "How do you stand sleeping at night?"

It continues with lines about feeling "manipulated" and "swallowed", and talks about "the sins of the Father".
Old 06-05-2006, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Jennifer!

I think Brit would look cute with the Nanny!
Old 06-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

Me too! The manny is kinda hot and looks so much better than Kevin. Besides he must be good with kids.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Agreed Fio!

He is so much hotter then Kevin!
Old 06-06-2006, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Trent from pinkisthenewblog is such a Britney/the manny fan that he swears that the manny is Sean's real father.

He may not be but we've seen him and SEan together more than we've EVER seen Kevin with Sean.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 06-06-2006, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nah, I think Kevin is Sean's father. They were attached by a hip at the time. I just think he's an publically hands off father except if he's picking up his kids from Shar and such.

But now if you asked me my conspiracy theory about Britney's new pregnancy LOL. Then I might agree LOL. Why hasn't Kevin been seen since prior to the annoucement with Brit. And we know they were having problems around Christmas and just prior LOL.

But I do like that Britney does have help for her and Sean. If there is trouble in paradise.

Apparently Starmagazine.com has pictures of Britney at a gym. Looks like she's trying to stay in shape during this pregnancy.

Hmmm....

Last edited by Jasper1975; 06-06-2006 at 07:11 PM
Old 06-06-2006, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

Hmm... Jasper that makes one wonder...

Thanks for posting!
Old 06-07-2006, 02:32 AM
Supreme Fan

And the divorce rumors continue! Now, as posted above, it seems like the preliminary divorce papers are being signed by Brit. If true, good for her!
Old 06-07-2006, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

Most definitely good for her!

She deserves to be happy!
Old 06-07-2006, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Britney was with Sean at some resort over the weekend. The Manny/bodyguard was with her. And no Kevin in sight!

Sean is looking a little angry at the camera's. Which is so amusing.

She's looking great!

Whatever her status is with Kevin. She is looking happy.

http://bombasticluva.livejournal.com/4848.html
Old 06-07-2006, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

Even at this young age, Sean is already figuring out that people following you around with cameras is not always a good thing. Heh. Go Sean!

LP
Old 06-07-2006, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

Man, if it turns out that this new Manny was related to the new baby someway, I would believe it.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 06-07-2006, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The tabloids are pouncing on the "Manny" situation. Starmagazine.com has their new cover up on thier site. And Britney and "Manny" have the front cover. Apparently they say that Manny or Perry which is apparently his real name. Was hired as Britney's security guy but has moved up and his duties have increased.

It's strictly professional at this time.

US Magazine has Britney on the front cover with her and carrying Sean as it's picture. Supposely Kevin has been relegaded to the basement. And she's turning to friends and family for support!

Source: msnbc.com Gossip

Quote:
Is K-Fed being replaced?

Britney Spears has hired a male nanny — some have dubbed him a “manny” — to help take care of baby Sean Preston, and the buzz is that her hubby is jealous of the hunky new guy in her life.

The manny, who has been identified in reports as either Perry or Henry, was originally hired as a bodyguard, but lately he’s been taking on the role of “man of the house,” according to In Touch magazine, and has been doing chores that had been done by Federline. He was even spotted buying Spears flowers.

“[Federline] doesn’t like that this guy is taking care of his baby,” an “insider” told the mag. “He feels like Britney is throwing it in his face.”

What’s more, Spears reportedly is redecorating her house, ditching Federline’s beloved black leather furniture in favor of a “1950s boudoir” look she favors. “She’s using pink, cream and apricot silk, lace and feathers,” reports the insider. “[Kevin] claims that he can’t think in the house any more and it’s affecting his music. [He] is complaining that the place is ‘some high-school chick's bedroom.’”
Old 06-07-2006, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

The divorce rumors are getting stronger and stronger. I think we will have an oficial anoucement soon.

Britney looks happy now and she haven't been happy lately.