Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-26-2009, 12:35 AM
Passionate Fan

[Stepping Down] You're Leaving, I'm Waiting, Forgive Me

... I'm always missing you ...

BEFORE THE GOODBYE!

hahhaha!

Who figured out the lyric?? And ok ... So I know that *I'm* the one leaving but it sort of ties in the whole gist of this ... and coincidentally this song came up on shuffle! Figured this was as good a time to start writing this .. letter? ode? unnecessary rant? haha

So the time has come where I feel like I must step down as moderator of this amazing board. For the past couple of months my presence here has noticeably lessened and for that I sincerely apologize.

I haven't been the best moderator for some time and this board and its amazing posters truly deserve better than that I can no longer give this board the attention it needs and I'm aware that my lack of presence has effected the board activity. So I really think this is for the greater good.
Even though you all deserve a proper reason for my stepping down, I figured I'd save all that because I'm pretty sure this will be long enough. Short version: life and university in all its tiresome glory has started to take over my soul
Anyway, I'm confident that Jaime and her new co-moderator will lead by great example and keep the Britney love alive so with that I happily step down without any regrets!

I also want to make a quick CONGRATULATIONS to us all for conquering our first milestone: 50000 BABY!!! WOOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Heck we may as well turn this into a 50000 celebratory thread as well I remember talking about the elusive 50000 with Fio and Jaime way back in 07-08, so to actually be here for it - WOW. It's truly amazing
I'm sure you'll reach 100000 sometime soon and I'll be sure to return to give my warmest congrats

Anyway ... haha

Britney Spears has and will always remain my idol and is what has bonded us all here <3
Even though I may be 'moving on' from posting at fanforum, I still firmly remain a huge fan and supporter of Britney.
In 2007, during some of Britney's toughest times, I truly learned what being a fan is all about. This board and its unwavering support for Britney really touched me and I want to thank all the fans and posters who never stopped believing in Britney. This board truly became a safe haven for me - a place I could talk freely and positively with other fans, when it seemed like every other website was trashing Britney. So thank you for that <3
Looking back now and seeing how far she has come, I'm just so proud of her and above all, happy for her. I wish only the greatest things for her in the future and I truly hope that her concert flourishes for as long as possible. 2009 will be a great year for Britney and her fans and this board has always been a great example of true fan love and support

I want to thank my previous co-moderator Fio (Butterflygirl) for being there with me during some of the hardest times as a Britney fan. Thank you and I miss you I'll always remember our off-topic rants with Ana (twin <3 i'll miss you) and that we thankfully hardly ever disagreed on anything Britney related You made it easier for me as a first-time moderator! ily! <3 and of course Jaime (XXREESE1XX) my current co-moderator. THANK YOU THANK YOU for picking up the duties when I started to slack off Thanks for looking after all the kiddies here. I know that you've properly welcomed and talked to all the new and returning posters - so THANK YOU! You've been an enormous support and I'll miss moderating along side you but I know that you'll keep this board alive and well. You've waited awhile for this board and I know that you're not letting it go anytime soon This board is truly left in good reliable hands thank you and ily <3 hahha

I also want to thank both old, new and returning fans and posters. I got to know many of you pretty well and for that I'm thankful and I'll miss you all <3 Unfortunately I haven't been able to talk to all the new faces here due to my lack of activity in recent months and for that I am truly sorry.

I really do want to make personal shout outs but my memory is a complete utter disgrace so in fear of offending anyone that I may accidentally leave out ... I'll probably send out PMs instead or reply .. here? hahaa.

Anyway ... after all that rambling, I'm finally saying my last goodbye. It won't be for too long I can assure you I'll try to come back here and post whenever I have some free time

Thanks for all the good times and memories. Long live Britney, her fans and this precious board!

love,

nat

p.s. this post took me about an hour to type out ... pathetic I know, but really I blame the fact that I can never articulate my thoughts and feelings properly ... and also I was wracking my brain for funny anecdotes .. =S I was aiming for a witty and funny goodbye post but alas ... I'm left with a rambling hot mess of crazed fanaticism and gratitude =P

<3

the only thing i have left to say ... courtesy of the legendary QUEEN of pop, Britney Spears

PEACE OUT BABIES ... I LOVE Y'ALL ... !

now i'll go and *start* on my thank you PMs =P =P
Old 04-26-2009, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

NATT!!!! we will miss you! it was a pleasure to have a mod like you and i thank you for everything you done YOUR THE BEST !
Old 04-26-2009, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

see you natt; you were a great mod here; loved and still do love posting here
Old 04-26-2009, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

aw, thank you for moderating this board! we will miss you
ღ sherri. | l. michele. | icon.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, natt, I'm sorry to hear you're stepping down. I didn't get to know you really well, but from your letter here I can tell you really do care about the board. I'm sorry to see you go, and I hope you continue to post every now and then.

Perfect picture of Brit at the end of the letter! So cute.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

Awww, thanks for a good run!
come back to me..
Keith Urban
Old 04-28-2009, 06:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Jaime: *sniffle* haha, gosh i'm gonna miss you ladies *tear* psh ... we're both the best hahaha! you're doing an amazing job as mod so keep making me proud <3 and i'll keep the katy perry love alive in return

Loren: for someone who has always been such a faithful poster here, I really should have talked to you a whole heap more gosh I'm sorry! <3 but your name certainly popped up in my head while I was ranting on with my letter <3 ... THANKYOU for always being such a loyal poster and supporter i'll be sure to see you around when I return to ff hehe

Sherri: I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to get to know you better as well even though I've seen you around ... :| hahaha that sounds borderline stalkerish...ahh .. already feeling the guilt and regret of not getting to talk to everyone, hehe. But I do know that you're a long time Britney fan so this is your home and we are considered family ... naturally haha! So THANKYOU for supporting Britney and this board And I'll miss everyone here as well <3

Steph: Don't think I haven't noticed you around I have Ahhh truthfully, reading back on my 'letter' ... I'm kind of cringing over it and really embarrassed right now haha .. I can't believe I rambled on so much :| hahaha but thanks for taking the time to read it <3 hahaha. Yeh it is sad to leave and this board does mean a whole heap to me but it's a long time coming and I think this board needs some new life and energy breathed into it hehe THANKS for always posting at this board and supporting Britney <3

Alexa: Another amazingly loyal poster! Ahh THANKYOU! It's been a good run for me, because of all you amazing peeps Please keep the Britney love and support going hehe I'll remember you forever as Nick's real wifey hehe <3
Old 04-28-2009, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

aww thanks so much!
Old 04-28-2009, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by natt! (View Post)

Loren: for someone who has always been such a faithful poster here, I really should have talked to you a whole heap more gosh I'm sorry! <3 but your name certainly popped up in my head while I was ranting on with my letter <3 ... THANKYOU for always being such a loyal poster and supporter i'll be sure to see you around when I return to ff hehe

thanks Natt; i sure do hope you return! the board will miss you
Old 04-28-2009, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natt! (View Post)

Alexa: Another amazingly loyal poster! Ahh THANKYOU! It's been a good run for me, because of all you amazing peeps Please keep the Britney love and support going hehe I'll remember you forever as Nick's real wifey hehe <3
Awwwww! Thank you soo much We'll miss you around here.
P.S - i'm glad somebody realized i'm Nick's real wifey ahaha
come back to me..
Keith Urban
Old 04-28-2009, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ahhahaha Lex; btw glad you came back to the board
Old 04-28-2009, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

thanks Lor

I always posted here and then the board was becoming so dead that 1 time i was one of the very few posters. I'm very happy that the board is back up and running!
come back to me..
Keith Urban
Old 04-28-2009, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah i was annoyed everytime i came on to post; and id se that my posts were the last ones for the very same threads; from like... the AM ~ glad that has changed...

didnt mention it; but i love the pic at the end of the post; so appropriate
Old 04-28-2009, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

that pic is adorable!
come back to me..
Keith Urban
Old 04-29-2009, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

definitely is..