Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-21-2014, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

What Storm Is This That Blows So {1.10} Episode Discussion

What Storm Is This That Blows So {1.10} ~ Episode Discussion

Airing 8:00/7:00c, Monday April 21st, on CW

A HURRICANE LOOMS, TRAPPING EVERYONE INSIDE THE SCHOOL — A hurricane suddenly hits the town and everyone is trapped inside the school. Teri (Chelsea Gilligan) drugs Roman (Matt Lanter), which leaves him very paranoid and very angry. While drugged he says some very hurtful things to Emery (Aimee Teegarden) that alter their relationship. Taylor (Natalie Hall) convinces Drake (Greg Finley) that they should go public as a couple. However, when Grayson (Grey Damon) overhears the couple talking, he blackmails Drake into breaking up with Taylor. Meanwhile, Julia (Malese Jow) turns to Emery for help after Eva (guest star Stephanie Jacobsen) threatens her. Norman Buckley directed the episode written by Robert Hewitt Wolfe & Yolanda E. Lawrence (#110).

Starring

Matt Lanter as Roman
Aimee Teegarden as Emery
Grey Damon as Grayson
Greg Finley as Drake
Guest Starring

Brina Palencia as Sophia
Johnathon Schaech as Uncle Castor

Old 04-21-2014, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thanks for starting the thread.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-21-2014, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good episode, i liked the darkness.

Glad emery broke up. They were getting boring.

Love eric and eric/julia but they went too quick through his character development. They shoulda taken more time.

Love draylor, love the drama. The pregnancy thing looks dumb tho lol.

Her kiss with sophia was cute but i dont want her using her for comfort.

Sad about grayson. Predictible.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

I feel like they are running through storylines really fast. Emery/Roman already together and broken up, exposed, plots with Castor, etc. Taylor pregnant and Grayson already bad. I think they need to slow down the plotlines and develop the characters better. Like Tell Me A Lie Mentioned, the Julia and Eric thing is pretty sudden. Steady growth over the season to see the connections of the couples would be better, along with the plot. I like this show, I think it has potential, but I think it isn't being executed very well in terms of pacing.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

I'm actually okay with Greyson being this way. He doesn't want to destroy the Atrians. He just wants the Trags dealt with and that I can understand. I don't like how he handled Draylor of course but it's just a road block. They will move on.

Clearly they need too for their love child

Julia/Eric are rushed. Like they didn't even know the other existed 2 episodes ago.

Aimee nailed that final scene between Roman and Emery. Roman has to fix himself and figure a balance before being with Em.

Taylor. Bb. Never kiss Sophia again. It will do no good. Thou I did like Drake watching.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree Litmusy. I think the shows premise is really good and the acting is decent and the way it's directed and shot is really good, even the writing is ok. But the character development sucks ass. Lol. They need to spend way more time developing things and letting them play out. It feels super rushed.

But considering it'll likely be cancelled I guess it doesn't matter much.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
I agree Litmusy. I think the shows premise is really good and the acting is decent and the way it's directed and shot is really good, even the writing is ok. But the character development sucks ass. Lol. They need to spend way more time developing things and letting them play out. It feels super rushed.

But considering it'll likely be cancelled I guess it doesn't matter much.
I agree with all of this. The show feels so rushed which sucks cause I really like the idea of it. I feel like we don't know anything about any of the characters really. And Roman and Emery were just thrown together... It's so annoying.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally got to see this one. ok.
I am not ok with Roman and Emery breaking up-again. You want and need
your main couple TOGETHER. I think that's why the ratings went down. oh
well.
The whole hurricane thing and how and why it happened were pretty interesting
plot points. There are many plot points and storylines going on, which I like. I
know some of you say it's too rushed. I think it makes it more exciting.
I always looked at Emery and Roman as soul mates - and I do think their personalities are established enough.
Teri is a real piece of work. I thought she would soften after the two human girls
saved her, but no. That didn't even phase her. She is cold. Good actress tho.
Grayson is kinda annoying to me but I like what they are doing with his character. He's not nuts like his parents.
I'd really hate to see this show go. Maybe they're rushing it tho because they knew they weren't coming back. There's only 2 left, I think they only made 12.
Old 04-26-2014, 09:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
Finally got to see this one. ok.
I am not ok with Roman and Emery breaking up-again. You want and need
your main couple TOGETHER. I think that's why the ratings went down. oh
well.
The whole hurricane thing and how and why it happened were pretty interesting
plot points. There are many plot points and storylines going on, which I like. I
know some of you say it's too rushed. I think it makes it more exciting.
I always looked at Emery and Roman as soul mates - and I do think their personalities are established enough.
Teri is a real piece of work. I thought she would soften after the two human girls
saved her, but no. That didn't even phase her. She is cold. Good actress tho.
Grayson is kinda annoying to me but I like what they are doing with his character. He's not nuts like his parents.
I'd really hate to see this show go. Maybe they're rushing it tho because they knew they weren't coming back. There's only 2 left, I think they only made 12.
Agreed! They broke up Emery and Roman too quickly. I expected her to fight for their relationship harder. It's true that they have a lot of plots going on, but I think they are successfully tying them all in. You see how they each effect one another.

I enjoy the Eric and Julia scenes. She seems to bring out the best in him and make him a better person.

Really over the Grayson story line. It is getting a bit out of hand. Hopefully they will have it tie into the remainder of the plots without being too preposterous.
Old 04-27-2014, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

They made 13