Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2014, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

DavidღSarah #31: "my "Angel" then and now " ~ Sarah

Welcome to the 32nd Appreciation Thread for David Boreanaz and Sarah Michelle Gellar

David.Patrick.Boreanaz

Born in Buffalo, NY, and moved to Philadelphia, PA when he was seven years-old. His father was a weatherman for WPVI in Philadelphia and host of a local kids TV show called “Rocket Ship 7.” This early exposure to show business was an influence on Boreanaz, and once he saw Yul Brynner in “The King and I” his acting aspirations were solidified. After heading back to Upstate New York to study acting at Ithaca College, Boreanaz made his way to Los Angeles to give it his best shot.
He made a name for himself playing a blood-sucking vampire with a soul on “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” (WB, UPN, 1997-2003) and “Angel” (WB, 1999-2004) as well as a former Army sniper who keeps company with decomposing corpses on “Bones” (Fox, 2005-). Onscreen and offscreen, the actor endeared himself to legions of fans pleased to discover that the ripped actor who was no stranger to “Sexiest People” tabloid lists was a dog-loving, down-to-earth guy who cited his Philadelphia weatherman father as one of his biggest influences. With each film role that showed his comedic or guy-next-door capacity, he was successfully able to dodge an eternity of special appearances at Sci-Fi conventions.

Sarah.Michelle.Gellar
A petite, soulful-eyed, young actress who went from playing the daughter Erica Kane bore after a rape on ABC's "All My Children" to being "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (The WB, 1997-2001; UPN, 2001- ), Sarah Michelle Gellar earned a Daytime Emmy Award (for "All My Children") before she was old enough to legally order the celebratory champagne. Acting from age four, she made her professional debut as Valerie Harper's daughter in the 1983 CBS TV-movie "An Invasion of Privacy". The next year, the brunette could be seen in a small role in the big screen "Over the Brooklyn Bridge", which starred Elliot Gould. Billed as Sarah Gellar, she also appeared in the feature "High Stakes" (1989). In the early 90s, she was in the pre-Broadway production of Neil Simon's "Jake's Woman" and played supported Matthew Broderick (then Eric Stoltz) in the Off-Broadway production of Horton Foote's "The Widow Claire".She then landed the leading role as Buffy, based on the 1992 feature. Playing a high school teen who is "the chosen one" of her generation to destroy vampires but who also would like to have a normal adolescence, Gellar won critical praise for her comic abilities and her physicality. The series and its star garnered a rabid fan following and continually won over critics, and "Buffy" was able to maintain both high standards and ratings even after switching networks from The WB to UPN for its final two seasons. Rumors swirled that Gellar may have had some behind-the-scenes friction on the show, but it seems likely that she will re-team with creator Joss Whedon and re-assume the "Buffy" role once again at some point in the future (she was nearly tapped for one of the concluding episodes of the spin-off "Angel" but producers feared her star presence would overwhelm the show's internal closure).

David & Sarah
~Reasons Why We Love Them~
1) They're the finest looking couple. Ever.
2) They have GREAT chemistry on screen.
3) In the three years of working together they never had an argument or disagreement.
4) They have sex chemistry on the screen
5) Coz in IWRY, David actually said "Sarah"...
6) Because Sarah trusts David more than anyone else on set.
7) Because David was the only one who could stop here crying.
8) Because he'd do anything for her.
9) Because she thinks he is the sexiest guy in the world

Sarah: You were my first love, and now you're leaving me for greener pastures. He'll get a new girlfriend, then forget about me -
David: She'll get a new boyfriend, then forget about me -
Sarah: Hopefully sooner than he'll get a new girlfriend.DB (to SMG): You can get a new boyfriend but I can't get a new girlfriend?
Sarah: Yes.
David: That doesn't make any sense.
Sarah: That makes complete sense.
David: <mouth open, confused look> It doesn't!
Sarah: (to interviewer): We never argue.

“I'd do anything for Sarah.”

"She's a great kisser. Full-blown perfect. Doing a love scene is work. It can be pretty uncomfortable, but you have to keep a light-hearted approach to it. Sarah and I have good chemistry, on and off camera. We're friends."

"David and I have a special relationship, and we are wonderful friends, both on and off screen. When we act as Angel and Buffy, we become the very essence our roles, helping us to convey the passion of our characters. Of all of the guys I've worked with, I have to say that David is definitely the best person I've ever had to work with romantically and is definitely a better kisser than many of the other leading males I've had to work with." ~

"There has always been a connection between David and I, personal and professional."

"It was interesting when they first said that David was going to get his own show. I was so excited for him, watching how he's grown since he started on the show as his first real job. Maybe I was getting too comfortable with David. What an exciting adventure now, for both my character and myself, and for David and his character, but I have to tell you as an actor I miss him immensely.”

" I can't say enough amazing things about David Boreanaz. We had the most amazing working relationship I've ever had, and I've been blessed with the guys that I've worked opposite, Ryan Phillippe, Jerry O'Connell, Jamie Kennedy and I've adored them all. But David and I had a very, very special relationship. In three years of working together, we never had so much as a disagreement, and that's just unbelievable, considering the hours we spent together. And we worked so well together. We could gauge each other's moods. We could help each other. So, for me, it's very daunting. Part of the reason Buffy worked was Angel, and you get these, What if I can't do it on my own? What if I *need* David? "

"David and I would do horrible things to each other," she laughs. "We would eat tuna fish or pickle just before we had to do a love scene. And if he had to unbutton my shirt, I would pin or sew it together to make it as difficult as I could for him."

On VIBE, Sarah said (when asked the question 'Does she go out with all of her cast mates off-screen? As in non-dating just for fun, she replied,)"Yeah we all do. Maybe a little too much with my main co-star. He's just great. Nice and sweet but I could go on forever on that."

"Working with him was like putting on your oldest and most favorite pair of jeans, you just slip right into them."~

]

~ by AlwaysHoldingOn

~Manips~

~ by BA4eva

title suggestions:
b/c apparently people are threatened by Sarah and David's connection
b/c Sarah couldn't stop crying when Angel broke up with Buffy.
b/c she's like a smile on a Monday and he's like the wine on the weekend
b/c She was getting too comfortable with David.

BridgeChick
Renee xoxo
Hell On Heels
Bangel
*CopperBoom*
B.Chambers
CJG18
wilywiccan
LHScott
Only Have Eyes For You
ღally interrupted
backstreetboysfan
BrucasBangelBrylan
BlackWhiteRose
Old 07-22-2014, 03:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Tftnt

Zayn Malik is my son.
~Zohra~ icon : Cereal Killer
Old 07-23-2014, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!
Icon: ?
Old 07-23-2014, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Your welcome girls

I love all the art in the OP
Old 07-24-2014, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I defo need to update that OP though we got so much goodies now
Old 07-24-2014, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!
Lovely title
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-25-2014, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes a revamped OP sounds good with all the new stuff
Old 07-26-2014, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Will work on one
Old 07-27-2014, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Looking forward to seeing it
Old 07-27-2014, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Star